Page 184 of 189 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    And the sight of you in full garage ensemble makes my pupils dilate. It's nice how you make them enlarge
    You forgot the most important detail, you never mentioned how it makes your pride and joy go all red and glowing too...............that's how you got the nick name Rudolph

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    You forgot the most important detail, you never mentioned how it makes your pride and joy go all red and glowing too...............that's how you got the nick name Rudolph
    Good to see you back Jay Jay, forget Rudolph, are the rumours that you have been indulging in your passion true….. retail therapy that is

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Good to see you back Jay Jay, forget Rudolph, are the rumours that you have been indulging in your passion true….. retail therapy that is
    Ah yes, you know me too well........Bluewater now has nothing left in its shops Although they did manage to retain a few things in the Gadget shop, there are too many in the garage as it is

Ah yes, you know me too well........Bluewater now has nothing left in its shops Although they did manage to retain a few things in the Gadget shop, there are too many in the garage as it is
    Here we are in the new year and I just can't think of anything to insert. Unlike me to struggle to find an innyurendo

Here we are in the new year and I just can't think of anything to insert. Unlike me to struggle to find an innyurendo
    Certainly unlike you Mark, you never normally have a problem sticking something in somewhere maybe nothing has arisen yet.........but it will

Certainly unlike you Mark, you never normally have a problem sticking something in somewhere maybe nothing has arisen yet.........but it will
    By all accounts, some of the outfits at Utopia Heaven and Hell raised more than a festive cheer.......................(maybe someone can post the photo of Maxine whipping some fresh meat)

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    By all accounts, some of the outfits at Utopia Heaven and Hell raised more than a festive cheer.......................(maybe someone can post the photo of Maxine whipping some fresh meat)
    Couldn't say, didn't go unfortunately ...........but are you talking sausages or a hunk of brisket? I always admire the way she handles a fine rump

Couldn't say, didn't go unfortunately ...........but are you talking sausages or a hunk of brisket? I always admire the way she handles a fine rump

Let us all pause for a moment and admire Maxine the maiden
    with the body of Monroe and the humour of Frankie Howerd.
    I remember the day she caught me, how we played, 'n'
    she led me to the garage and innocence was deflowered.

Let us all pause for a moment and admire Maxine the maiden
    with the body of Monroe and the humour of Frankie Howerd.
    I remember the day she caught me, how we played, 'n'
    she led me to the garage and innocence was deflowered.
    Another satsuma choking moment

As for robbing you of your innocence MarkW I should demand that you retract those words but on reflection it probably would not stand up in court

Another satsuma choking moment

As for robbing you of your innocence MarkW I should demand that you retract those words but on reflection it probably would not stand up in court
    Well in relation to everyone's innoncence on here, and in particular the red glowing moments in the garage least said best mended !!
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Well in relation to everyone's innoncence on here, and in particular the red glowing moments in the garage least said best mended !!

You are right RR there have been more than a few moments that have tended to make me blush or choke

You are right RR there have been more than a few moments that have tended to make me blush or choke
    As Victor Meldrew once said 'I doooooon't believe it!' Maxine nothing makes you blush....except for ******* but I will say no more, we want to keep this thread decent don't we

As Victor Meldrew once said 'I doooooon't believe it!' Maxine nothing makes you blush....except for ******* but I will say no more, we want to keep this thread decent don't we
    of course we are all grateful for the recent *******but F*** knows what that's all about ???? Please explain !!

of course we are all grateful for the recent *******but F*** knows what that's all about ???? Please explain !!
    I don’t mean to create even more mystery but I don’t even know what she is referring to but in case it is bad I think its best kept a secret.

I don’t mean to create even more mystery but I don’t even know what she is referring to but in case it is bad I think its best kept a secret.
    Hmm me thinks that perhaps someone didn't have a clue what they were referring to either, never mind this thread caters for the confused and befuddled poster!

Hmm me thinks that perhaps someone didn't have a clue what they were referring to either, never mind this thread caters for the confused and befuddled poster!
    Having just escaped from the Twilight Home For The Seriously Bewildered I'm sure I did know what I was talking about at the time but the moment has passed and as you say blimey if everything said on this thread was taken as gospel we'd be led back to the 'home' in seconds...let's just all carry on the with the fruity fantasies that are dear to our hearts

Having just escaped from the Twilight Home For The Seriously Bewildered I'm sure I did know what I was talking about at the time but the moment has passed and as you say blimey if everything said on this thread was taken as gospel we'd be led back to the 'home' in seconds...let's just all carry on the with the fruity fantasies that are dear to our hearts
    Seeing that the garage is in the process of being reopened......there is no reason why you can't all be let out of the Twilight Home for the occasion. So get your fruity delights, bring them in under cover we don't need anyone to be under ARREST before we even get going

Seeing that the garage is in the process of being reopened......there is no reason why you can't all be let out of the Twilight Home for the occasion. So get your fruity delights, bring them in under cover we don't need anyone to be under ARREST before we even get going
    Too late! Maxine tried to entice a fresh piece of meat into the garage - and showed her arse to.......... a policeman (he was undercover - posing as a fireman - so you can well understand it, given her predilections............).

Memo to Maxine: entice them with fruit first: melons are always a good bet.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Too late! Maxine tried to entice a fresh piece of meat into the garage - and showed her arse to.......... a policeman (he was undercover - posing as a fireman - so you can well understand it, given her predilections............).

Memo to Maxine: entice them with fruit first: melons are always a good bet.
    Aha that could be the reason I haven't seen her around, she'd told me she'd been behind bars...I'd assumed she been having cocktails!

Aha that could be the reason I haven't seen her around, she'd told me she'd been behind bars...I'd assumed she been having cocktails!
    phew !!glad to be out of that twilight home, now what's this about some tasty new meat in the garage, am always partial to a bit of sausage myself, fruity nibbles too, and plums are always in season ....

Thread Information