Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Never ending story

Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar

Re: Never ending story

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    the luxurious chalet that Camber had to offer, lots of expected damp on the windows, lovely hard lumpy beds and an outfit laid out for her on the counter, I can't wear that she thought..............
    She picked up the bright red latex cat suit , held it up against herself in the mirror and wondered how the hell you got into it. "Must need some sort of lubrication" she mused.
    Just then ,she heard a familiar voice out side at the next chalet. " Oh wow" she thought " He's here ," I bet he could help me in to this," (Secretly she would rather he was helping her out of it)
    She opened the door, popped her head outside and said to.....
    Last edited by Swinging bee; 26th-January-2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    She picked up the bright red latex cat suit , held it up against herself in the mirror and wondered how the hell you got into it. "Must need some sort of lubrication" she mused.
    Just then ,she heard a familiar voice out side at the next chalet. " Oh wow" she thought " He's here ," I bet he could help me in to this," (Secretly she would rather he was helping her out of it)
    She opened the door, popped her head outside and said to.....
    ...Jamie Oliver, "Oi mate, got any olive oil? He took one look at her and.......

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    ...Jamie Oliver, "Oi mate, got any olive oil? He took one look at her and.......
    said " No, not on me at the moment, I have got some pork dripping tho'! " What do you want it for?" She blushed and said " I would like to get into this latex cat suit,"
    "Oh ,I don't think I can help you then, wait a minute, I have an idea, I will....."

said " No, not on me at the moment, I have got some pork dripping tho'! " What do you want it for?" She blushed and said " I would like to get into this latex cat suit,"
    "Oh ,I don't think I can help you then, wait a minute, I have an idea, I will....."
    just spray you with this creamy sauce I have made, it's very buttery with a little bit of thyme, very tasty and actually if you stuff some chicken fillets in it with you, whilst you dance it will heat up and cook and then when you get back you can have your dinner cooked and ready, cracking idea.............

just spray you with this creamy sauce I have made, it's very buttery with a little bit of thyme, very tasty and actually if you stuff some chicken fillets in it with you, whilst you dance it will heat up and cook and then when you get back you can have your dinner cooked and ready, cracking idea.............
    " Not sure about that, might make someone want to eat me!...but hey, on second thoughts, give me the cream and......

" Not sure about that, might make someone want to eat me!...but hey, on second thoughts, give me the cream and......
    whilst smothering herself in the mixture she thought someone is going to eat well tonight..............there is more than enough to keep anyone sated

whilst smothering herself in the mixture she thought someone is going to eat well tonight..............there is more than enough to keep anyone sated
    So, after a good deal of heaving and stretching she did finally manage to get into the cat suit. Once on ,the mixture oozed out under the pressure, coming from round the ankles the cuffs and most disturbing off all, between her ample bosom in the, oh so low, neckline....(Do you get the picture?)
    Oh my! she thought . I will have to..........

So, after a good deal of heaving and stretching she did finally manage to get into the cat suit. Once on ,the mixture oozed out under the pressure, coming from round the ankles the cuffs and most disturbing off all, between her ample bosom in the, oh so low, neckline....(Do you get the picture?)
    Oh my! she thought . I will have to..........
    ...stay in the blues room tonight....it is very squelchy in this suit and it makes a bit of noise when I move...........

...stay in the blues room tonight....it is very squelchy in this suit and it makes a bit of noise when I move...........
    I guess now we want suitable tracks to dance to, such as ..."Stuck on you,"
    "Splish splash "( Bobby Darin) etc etc....

I guess now we want suitable tracks to dance to, such as ..."Stuck on you,"
    "Splish splash "( Bobby Darin) etc etc....
    and the Funky Chicken.

Gosh she thought, Jamie Oliver might be doing wonders training Pontin's chefs to cook, but you'd think he's have some decent oil.

Time for a quick shower. Maybe try talc, the great standby. She was squelshing back to her chalet when.....

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    and the Funky Chicken.

Gosh she thought, Jamie Oliver might be doing wonders training Pontin's chefs to cook, but you'd think he's have some decent oil.

Time for a quick shower. Maybe try talc, the great standby. She was squelshing back to her chalet when.....
    she noticed the trail she was leaving behind her from the sauce escaping from her air holes and she could hear noises from the bushes...I hope it's not rats she thought..........

she noticed the trail she was leaving behind her from the sauce escaping from her air holes and she could hear noises from the bushes...I hope it's not rats she thought..........
    Suddenly a figure appeared before her , the figure was dressed in a silver lurex romper suit. She peered hard through the gloom, close inspection revealed a considerable "lunch box", so it was male. He spoke to her saying " "Hello my sweet, fancy seeing you here, god you look ravishing!, whats that smell?
    She was all too familiar with that voice, she had shared many a moment with him in a little pillow talk. it was.........

Suddenly a figure appeared before her , the figure was dressed in a silver lurex romper suit. She peered hard through the gloom, close inspection revealed a considerable "lunch box", so it was male. He spoke to her saying " "Hello my sweet, fancy seeing you here, god you look ravishing!, whats that smell?
    She was all too familiar with that voice, she had shared many a moment with him in a little pillow talk. it was.........
    Many a year since she had seen him, in fact he had been the love of her life before the trouble! she said "what are you doing here".........

Many a year since she had seen him, in fact he had been the love of her life before the trouble! she said "what are you doing here".........
    "I knew you would be here, I came for that reason", he replied. "Fancy some chicken? I have some being kept warm", she asked....

"I knew you would be here, I came for that reason", he replied. "Fancy some chicken? I have some being kept warm", she asked....
    "
    With that, she put a warm fillet in his hand, and said "Feel, the quality of this, if you like it ,I have another". He replied......

"
    With that, she put a warm fillet in his hand, and said "Feel, the quality of this, if you like it ,I have another". He replied......
    'My goodness', he said 'You don't get many of those to a pound, I'm impressed...and so tender too'....

'My goodness', he said 'You don't get many of those to a pound, I'm impressed...and so tender too'....
    Yes I remember how you alwaye liked a fillet in your hand, don't just stand there holding it or it will get too cold. Suggest you get on with eating it...and when you've done I have a hedgehog that has been simmering.......

Yes I remember how you alwaye liked a fillet in your hand, don't just stand there holding it or it will get too cold. Suggest you get on with eating it...and when you've done I have a hedgehog that has been simmering.......

'I have made nice rustic stew with it', she went on 'particularly good if you dunk your baguette in it'........

'I have made nice rustic stew with it', she went on 'particularly good if you dunk your baguette in it'........
    A voice behind her said.." Maybe we could share a dip into that stew" She spun round and it was her husband !
    Then penny as to what he had just said, dropped...She said " Does this mean what I think........."

A voice behind her said.." Maybe we could share a dip into that stew" She spun round and it was her husband !
    Then penny as to what he had just said, dropped...She said " Does this mean what I think........."
    'Oh you do love me' she fell in to his arms...it was all she wanted to, even though he was still wearing the silk knickers she loved him much...

Thread Information