Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ceroc STORM (Camber) Aftermath

Re: Ceroc STORM (Camber) Aftermath

Did anyone lose a shoe sole brush in the blues room, - by the tables near the stage?

I picked one up thinking it was mine... - got home and realised I had an extra one in my bag

Let me know if you did (& brief description!) & I'll happily post it to you!

Just watched the DVD and noticed (as I did at the weekend) that Marc F seems to be getting more buffed. Has he been working out? If so he is looking good.

Any ladies see/feel this?

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rtwwpad View Post

Yes
    MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_dB View Post
    Did anyone lose a shoe sole brush in the blues room, - by the tables near the stage?

I picked one up thinking it was mine... - got home and realised I had an extra one in my bag

Let me know if you did (& brief description!) & I'll happily post it to you!
    mmm can one get a free brush out of this post---- errr

its mine its mine ...... its got a handle and bristles.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    mmm can one get a free brush out of this post---- errr

its mine its mine ...... its got a handle and bristles.
    This brush has a distinguishing feature

Blog Entries

This brush has a distinguishing feature
    ahh the name Heelingtouch.com on it. !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rtwwpad View Post
    Just watched the DVD and noticed (as I did at the weekend) that Marc F seems to be getting more buffed. Has he been working out? If so he is looking good.

Yep.........especially in that black top he was wearing on Sunday night, told him so myself, he looked nearly as good as Rachel did on Saturday

As said ^^^ , - I didn't spend a huge amount of time in there so my experience is obviously blighted, - but my short stay was purely down to the tracks on offer when I was in there. I've had pretty much the same experience on the other Ceroc weekenders I've attended, - I spent longer in the main room then, thinking that the music might get better... occasionally it does, but i've found it always to be short lived.

I'm sure there were times when the music was more to my taste, - but I obviously missed those occasions.
    mmm possibly, its my experence that the DJ's are interested in feed back, but when is general like 'the musice was crap' it dosn't help improve the situation, when your more specifice like who the dj was and what you would like to hear it can make a difference.

Hope you carry on having fun in the blues room

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    but when is general like 'the musice was crap' it dosn't help improve the situation,
    Sorry, I think you mis-read:
    Relentlessly consistant selection of sped up dance remixes.

Anyway, I hear what you're saying, so who do I send more detailed feedback to?

Sorry, I think you miss read?
    No I didn't miss read, I was just generalising thought you would apreciate it

Sorry, I think you mis-read:

Anyway, I hear what you're saying, so who do I send more detailed feedback to?
    what do you mean? send it to, you put it on hear like your comments about the music, most of the DJ's read the forum i'm sure your aware of that

what do you mean? send it to, you put it on hear like your comments about the music, most of the DJ's read the forum i'm sure your aware of that
    I know a few of the COZ DJs are on here, but wasn't aware all the main room ones were. I only know of one main room DJ who is registered here, - I just checked, - the last time he logged in was November.

I thought you would know comms channel to feedback to Ceroc Escape themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    I just remembered the lady that I danced with who had a pink dress on , really made my weekend
    me & my pals had a ringside seat for this & we had smiles on our (incredulous) faces all the way through (NOT)

I know a few of the COZ DJs are on here, but wasn't aware all the main room ones were. I only know of one main room DJ who is registered here, - I just checked, - the last time he logged in was November.

I thought you would know comms channel to feedback to Ceroc Escape themselves.

your post confuses me, how can you check if there registered on hear? Jamie Mc is on hear as Jammy he wasn't a DJ when he signed on all them years ago!!

I'm sure Rocky, Silver Fox, Mark Forster will be looking at all the feed back, don't get bogged down on the why's and how's if you have a comment to make trust me the DJ's will get the feed back.

my point was its not helpfull to moan if they cant decide to change, add take way tracks if you dont give more accurate feed back

whats a COZ dj ??

whats a COZ dj ??
    COZ = Chill Out Zone.

Formerly known as the Blues Room - but on Ceroc weekenders it isn't a blues room - its a COZ room.

Finally round to posting my review (in Brief tho )

Bit chilly in in both rooms for me but then we werent dancing as much as Paul is recovering from a slipped disc!

Music was a bit of a let down on the Sunday night in the main room, really needed some high energy tunes to keep us going but it didnt really happen

Did my first Sack the DJ slot between 8-9 on Friday (all thanks to Locomans encouragement) And I LOVED IT, thanks to everyone that boogied along!

Highlight of the weekend was most probably singing Chas n Dave with Lory in the Pub - how fun!!!!

All in all a good time and looking forward to the next one

your post confuses me, how can you check if there registered on hear? Jamie Mc is on hear as Jammy he wasn't a DJ when he signed on all them years ago!!

I'm sure Rocky, Silver Fox, Mark Forster will be looking at all the feed back, don't get bogged down on the why's and how's if you have a comment to make trust me the DJ's will get the feed back.

my point was its not helpfull to moan if they cant decide to change, add take way tracks if you dont give more accurate feed back

whats a COZ dj ??

You know, something told me I shouldn't have bothered posting a review on here.

How do you check if they're registered on here, - you don't, - you just know if you happen to come across someone. You can check when they last logged on.

COZ = Chill Out Zone = Blues Room - all the DJs you've mentioned are COZ DJs..

I wasn't moaning, I just gave a personal review. My intention wasn't to change the main room music forevermore, - i'm sure lots of people enjoy relentless dance remixes.

To clarify, I never once said that the "musice was crap". Just not to my taste (to dance to anyway).

If i want to give detailed feedback to Ceroc I'll contact them directly as opposed to hoping that some of them may or may not pass through here. And if I did, my feedback will be far more structured than a throwaway comment on here. I'm not interested in going into huge detail on this forum, as I don't believe most of the main room DJs or Ceroc organisers are on here.. Furthermore, many things on this forum get misconstrued & blown out of proportion, and life's too short to be getting dragged into petty discussions.

Peace - out!

all the DJs you've mentioned are COZ DJs..
    Tell a lie, you mentioned Jammy.

If you check his profile (at this time!):

Last Activity: 24th-November-2009 11:43 PM

Out (again!)

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fletch hun, I don't think Phil was moaning at all, he was just stating that the music in the mainroom was not really to 'his' taste, so therefore, he spent most of his time downstairs, where the music was to his taste!

For me, the music was so good downstairs, that the only time I ventured into the mainroom, was on the way too and from the Milonga's, in which time, I got grabbed for about 5 dances from friends who I hardly ever bump into, as they're always upstairs.
    I can't remember what tracks I danced to, so to my mind, they we're neither good, nor bad!

I don't know why people worry about what king of music is playing is all three rooms, as you can only dance in one room at a time, so as long as one room has the music you like, what's the problem?
    In fact, I'd go as far as to say, I prefer it when its black and white, it reduces my FOMO!

Quote Originally Posted by DD+ View Post
    Highlight of the weekend was most probably singing Chas n Dave with Lory in the Pub - how fun!!!!
    Brilliant fun!

I dont care I dont care I dont care if he comes round here
    I got my beer in the sideboard here let mother sort it out
    if he comes round here
    MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post

Twirly don't let one experience put you off learning to lead as it is so useful and fun to lead.

Thread Information