Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Sorry I should have spelt it swidden and its a temporary agricultural plot produced by cutting back and burning off vegetative cover...... yeah I know sad am I !
    Whilst everyone else decides whether or not to forgive this little oversight, I am going to worry more about how the tango/jive queen knows so much about farming words

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Whilst everyone else decides whether or not to forgive this little oversight, I am going to worry more about how the tango/jive queen knows so much about farming words
    I am waiting for all the comments which derides my errors, and well as for the country life, this tango/jive babe ijust loves those farmers with their big ploughs!!
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

I am waiting for all the comments which derides my errors, and well as for the country life, this tango/jive babe ijust loves those farmers with their big ploughs!!
    Your errors were not derided they were celebrated and enjoyed, after all what else have we got to do?

Your errors were not derided they were celebrated and enjoyed, after all what else have we got to do?
    What else have we got to do????? Well I have been away, resided with my aunt and her mates for a few days actually and have been taught lots of new skills I could certainly show a farmer and his big plough a thing or two now

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    What else have we got to do????? Well I have been away, resided with my aunt and her mates for a few days actually and have been taught lots of new skills I could certainly show a farmer and his big plough a thing or two now
    Skilled dancers who can handle heavy equipment. You ladies seem to have all my desires covered.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Skilled dancers who can handle heavy equipment. You ladies seem to have all my desires covered.
    What a way to start the day getting everything you desired, lucky boy

What a way to start the day getting everything you desired, lucky boy
    Ooooh what's the decider then ploughing or dancing.....sowing or swinging...such problems

Ooooh what's the decider then ploughing or dancing.....sowing or swinging...such problems
    Well I put all the options in a decoder and it came up with a new form of dance called the barnyard swing, can’t wait to start marketing it

Well I put all the options in a decoder and it came up with a new form of dance called the barnyard swing, can’t wait to start marketing it
    Okay....I have ordered some hay and await further instructions........cockadoodledoo

Okay....I have ordered some hay and await further instructions........cockadoodledoo
    Of course all these subliminal messages about hay, farmers with big ploughs, cockadoodledoos need to be decoded and put to bed as soon as possible, I suggest JayJay heads this task in her bunker, er I mean garage, and Maxine provides the half time satsumas. I will of course delegate and supervise as one is prone to do.

Of course all these subliminal messages about hay, farmers with big ploughs, cockadoodledoos need to be decoded and put to bed as soon as possible, I suggest JayJay heads this task in her bunker, er I mean garage, and Maxine provides the half time satsumas. I will of course delegate and supervise as one is prone to do.

Where are the genius men to help us decipher the deeper meaning obviously we have kept them too coddled in the garage and they don’t won’t to come out to play

Where are the genius men to help us decipher the deeper meaning obviously we have kept them too coddled in the garage and they don’t won’t to come out to play
    Perhaps their thoughts have been clouded by the assumption that they may have to go and sow their seeds and may be a little too much hard work

Perhaps their thoughts have been clouded by the assumption that they may have to go and sow their seeds and may be a little too much hard work
    I did not know you were so clued up on country matters but then you do live almost in the forest

I did not know you were so clued up on country matters but then you do live almost in the forest
    So the women are missing the guys? Well we are busy boys......maybe you will to clone us and have then clones as your servants doing your bidding...,.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    So the women are missing the guys? Well we are busy boys......maybe you will to clone us and have then clones as your servants doing your bidding...,.
    Unfortunately you left us alone for quite a long time and we started to get self sufficient but I’m sure we could put your services to good use, we could……

Unfortunately you left us alone for quite a long time and we started to get self sufficient but I’m sure we could put your services to good use, we could……

....ask you for services required as and when...often think about you as I unloads the car (not good grammar but it fitted in nicely )....innuendo intended

....ask you for services required as and when...often think about you as I unloads the car (not good grammar but it fitted in nicely )....innuendo intended

He also offered his services and said that he uploads quite often; if I’m interested. Seemed rude to say no

He also offered his services and said that he uploads quite often; if I’m interested. Seemed rude to say no
    He hasn't posted on here for a while so I am sure he is ready to explode with innuendos when he finally upholds his end of the double entendres.

He hasn't posted on here for a while so I am sure he is ready to explode with innuendos when he finally upholds his end of the double entendres.
    Yes - I've been holed up in a cave sans satsumas, melons, coconuts - and a distinct lack of cleavages* or bosoms**.

* a rare fruit from Fiji, characterised by an enticing split down the middle with two halves which you can't quite see - still you know they are fantastic.

** a fruit from Norway - often found in the mountains which has two berry like nodules which change shape as you start to nibble them.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Yes - I've been holed up in a cave sans satsumas, melons, coconuts - and a distinct lack of cleavages* or bosoms**.

* a rare fruit from Fiji, characterised by an enticing split down the middle with two halves which you can't quite see - still you know they are fantastic.

** a fruit from Norway - often found in the mountains which has two berry like nodules which change shape as you start to nibble them.
    Such delights and coupled with some ice cream and a drizzle of whichever sauce you desire..........one of my favourite desserts

Thread Information