Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Never ending story

Re: Never ending story

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    She shuddered and felt the chill as Dr Evil delivered the bitter sweet pill, whilst Mini Me looked on with a devilsh look in her eye, she then approached .......
    what appeared to be a large trunk half buried in the ground. Beside it was a troll who was the 'guardian' of said trunk. He held out a gnarled dirty hand and said....

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    what appeared to be a large trunk half buried in the ground. Beside it was a troll who was the 'guardian' of said trunk. He held out a gnarled dirty hand and said....
    'welcome my precious' in a sinister lisp, she feel the cold slime on his finger tips, he then continues, 'would you like to see what lies within my trunk', she replies.....
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    'welcome my precious' in a sinister lisp, she feel the cold slime on his finger tips, he then continues, 'would you like to see what lies within my trunk', she replies.....
    She wiped the slime from her hand, 'I am very intrigued to see what mysteries you hide within your trunk, will I be safe and will it take long? I have an important dance to get to', he smirked and replied.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    She wiped the slime from her hand, 'I am very intrigued to see what mysteries you hide within your trunk, will I be safe and will it take long? I have an important dance to get to', he smirked and replied.....
    Hmmm dance, are we human or are we dancers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Hmmm dance, are we human or are we dancers
    'Dancers are indeed an intriguing breed' he replied 'Let me explain........

Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar

'Dancers are indeed an intriguing breed' he replied 'Let me explain........
    "Well" she said, " Dancers do movement to music, you know it's a rhythmical thing". "Oh", said the troll like creature. " rhythmical, Is that like when I play with my trunk?"
    She felt herself blushing and said....
    Last edited by Swinging bee; 5th-January-2009 at 11:25 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    "Well" she said, " Dancers do movement to music, you know it's a rhythmical thing". "Oh", said the troll like creature. " rhythmical, Is that like when I play with my trunk?"
    She felt herself blushing and said....
    'Well sort of, you have to keep up a certain tempo to keep that lovely sensation going.......

'Well sort of, you have to keep up a certain tempo to keep that lovely sensation going.......

"Well yes, I see." said the Troll. "How long does it last then, this rhythmical thing? I can only do it for about 3 minutes or so.....Perhaps you can tell me what you get out of it?"

"Well yes, I see." said the Troll. "How long does it last then, this rhythmical thing? I can only do it for about 3 minutes or so.....Perhaps you can tell me what you get out of it?"
    'Well' she said, 'it very much depends....you sort of change rhythms as you go along, depends on the mood but when it reaches a crescendo and then a break it is heaven....and hopefully you can make it last for more than 3 minutes, if not you wait a while and do it all over again' ..... 'and Mr Troll all I can say is when you do this dance with the right person there is no other feeling like it'

Well there are times when it can last over 5 minutes and the beat slows down and the mood changes, we could have a go, but please wash your slimy hands first please so the troll replied.....

Well there are times when it can last over 5 minutes and the beat slows down and the mood changes, we could have a go, but please wash your slimy hands first please so the troll replied.....
    "You will have to show me what to do I have never done it before, I have always been on my own!,"
    So she took..........

"You will have to show me what to do I have never done it before, I have always been on my own!,"
    So she took..........
    his hand (after handing him a large leaf from a tree to wipe it dry), they stood face to belly button (he was rather small), and to a rhythm in her head they started to gently sway from side to side..............

his hand (after handing him a large leaf from a tree to wipe it dry), they stood face to belly button (he was rather small), and to a rhythm in her head they started to gently sway from side to side..............
    The troll reacted in an unusual way in as much as he started to go into a sort of trance. His breathing became heavier and heavier, with each breath he started to grow, then metomorphosis started to take place and he turned into.........

The troll reacted in an unusual way in as much as he started to go into a sort of trance. His breathing became heavier and heavier, with each breath he started to grow, then metomorphosis started to take place and he turned into.........
    ...this amazing 'adonis', she had never seen anyone so gorgeous, the movements started to get faster and faster, the grip tighter and tighter....

...this amazing 'adonis', she had never seen anyone so gorgeous, the movements started to get faster and faster, the grip tighter and tighter....
    " Slow down" she said, " You don't have to do it so fast, if you make it last longer it will be much better for us both," with that she lifted her gaze and looked into his beep blue eyes, she melted into his arms and he said......."You have broken......
    Last edited by Swinging bee; 5th-January-2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: add text

" Slow down" she said, " You don't have to do it so fast, if you make it last longer it will be much better for us both," with that she lifted her gaze and looked into his beep blue eyes, she melted into his arms and he said......."You have broken......
    My dream. I dreamt that one day I would meet the perfect dance partner who would know how to hold me and make me feel like a real woman and who would understand the meaning of connection and you....

My dream. I dreamt that one day I would meet the perfect dance partner who would know how to hold me and make me feel like a real woman and who would understand the meaning of connection and you....
    Have made me realise what a fool I've been wasting my 'precious' time on a dream......

And with that she turns on her heel and strides off into the....

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    Have made me realise what a fool I've been wasting my 'precious' time on a dream......

And with that she turns on her heel and strides off into the....
    night and trips over and falls face first in the mud, improvised chicken fillets falling all the place and realises that she has dropped her keys in the mud and .....

night and trips over and falls face first in the mud, improvised chicken fillets falling all the place and realises that she has dropped her keys in the mud and .....
    is now stuck with the "adonis" in the forrest. Luckily, in the distance she hears hoofbeats, coming steadily closer, and...

Quote Originally Posted by Villemo View Post
    is now stuck with the "adonis" in the forrest. Luckily, in the distance she hears hoofbeats, coming steadily closer, and...
    Ridden by yet another Adonis, what a dilemma two gorgeous men but will the horseman be as dull as dishwater as well and more importantly can he dance. As he started to dismount she said....

Thread Information