Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Championship Results

Cahmpionship Results

Can anyone tell me where I can find the results from the champs (i.e. who got where) and did anyone see a routine with a dancer called Deb Cantoni from Australia. I saw her champs routine when I was in Melbourne and thought it was great and I was wondering how it went down here.

Blog Entries
    Hi HD

I can't find the results posted on the ceroc champs site - I tried to post all the results I could remember on another thread so search for my recent posts.

Deb Cantoni and her partner won the showcase and came second in the Open section. They were awesome!

So where are you now?

Blog Entries
    See the 'Congratulations' thread - Keith's question and my reply.

Blog Entries
    I know Deb is meant to be teaching a style workshop in Bristol - I think it's the Monday after next (but I'm not 100% sure) - if you're still around then?

Deb & Bens? routine was fantastic, it was well performed and amazzzingly aerobic, they squeezed in front of 2 other Aussies who were just as good in other ways. Clayton Tubbs & Janine Myers came 2nd & Nicky Haslem & Robert Winter

Mike

I'm in Birmingham! I will be back in London some time next week (hopefully going to job interviews) This week is C.V. and buy suit week.

Deb runs Le Bop in Melbourne. If you are ever in Australia, Melbourne is a great place to visit and they are really good dancers..... I went to a competition there and they had a number of cabarets of a similar standard. There is also Ceroc in Melbourne and they are really good as well (it must be something in the water).

Originally posted by Divissima
    Hi HD

I can't find the results posted on the ceroc champs site - I tried to post all the results I could remember on another thread so search for my recent posts.

Deb Cantoni and her partner won the showcase and came second in the Open section. They were awesome!

So where are you now?

I also agree that Deb & Ben's dancing was awesome. I was lucky enough to get two dances with Ben later....wow.

HD, good luck job hunting. Hope you do manage to make Wythall, it's a great night. Ask the Dj to dance... she's great! She did a spotlight routine with another girl at the champs which was really funky.

Lisa x

The Forum Legend
    Hehe.

I saw Deb last night. And she's persuaded me to go to Melbourne when I'm over in Oz. Well, less of the persuasion, and more of the just telling me that I'm going there, brushing aside my rather feeble excuses (you know, no money, no time etc.).

And yes, she is in Bristol a week Monday (19th). I was going to come demo for her - until I remembered that I teach a class myself on Mondays :sorry

But hopefully, she is going to come demo at my Tuesday class for me on the way home

Steve

It is true

I am teaching in Bristol on Monday... can't wait.

I'll also be teaching at Ealing on Tuesday night so if you would like some more moves from Australia you should come along.

AND if you really want some more aussie moves you will have to come visit us down under... Hint Hint

The Dashing Moderator

Championship Results & Photos

Originally posted by horsey_dude
    Can anyone tell me where I can find the results from the champs (i.e. who got where)
    It looks like these have just been posted on the Champs website at www.cerocchamps.com/results.php

I think there are photos under the Results section of the menu too.

David
    Love dance, will travel

Originally posted by Deb
    It is true

I am teaching in Bristol on Monday... can't wait.

I'll also be teaching at Ealing on Tuesday night so if you would like some more moves from Australia you should come along.

AND if you really want some more aussie moves you will have to come visit us down under... Hint Hint
    And if you do go and visit her, I believe she accepts both Aussie Dollars or Lamb Chops as currency for entry to Le Bop.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by TheTramp
    And yes, she is in Bristol a week Monday (19th). I was going to come demo for her - until I remembered that I teach a class myself on Mondays :sorry
    Shame, Steve! Deb brought along some guy called... ermmm... was it something like... errmmm... Viktor, I think it was.... He was OK.

Cheers for the class, Deb - it was fun & some lovely moves in there. Now to practice my spinning.....

The Forum Legend
    Yeah. I think that he might just have gotten the nod, even if I hadn't had to go to my own class that night

Steve

Blog Entries
    Awww... I'm sure that's not the case! Lucky Deb to have so many talented men to call on!

We're being spoiled in this fair city this week. Nicky Haslam's also doing a class on Friday.

The Forum Legend
    Yeah. Make sure that you give her some stick

We were holding up 'prompt' cards at her class on Sunday (makes a change from throwing things at Deb (long story, don't ask!)).

Get a big piece of paper, write 'Tie me Kangaroo down sport' on it, and hold it up at some point during her class. Just for me

Steve

lol....

i am having sooooooooo much fun here... I don't want to go back...

I am teaching again tonight at Hipsters so we'll see you all there... YAY!

Also, tomorrow is my last night in London, heading back to Australia... boo hoo... I'll be at Hipsters.. please join me for farewell drinks afterwards (and perhaps more dancing, somewhere????)

I'll sleep when I get home....

The Forum Legend
    Just drinks???

You mean you're not going to stuff your face tomorrow night like you have every other night I've been dancing with you?

Steve

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by TheTramp
    Get a big piece of paper, write 'Tie me Kangaroo down sport' on it, and hold it up at some point during her class. Just for me
    *lol* I'm too scared! See if you can persuade Graham W to do it - he's far braver than me!

The Forum Legend
    Oh. Go on.

We did it last Sunday at Chigwell. It was funny. She'll know that I put you up to it.... least, if she doesn't, you can tell her afterwards. And I'll see her on Saturday night.

Steve

Can anyone tell me where hipsters is?

HD

Originally posted by Deb
    lol....

i am having sooooooooo much fun here... I don't want to go back...

I am teaching again tonight at Hipsters so we'll see you all there... YAY!

Also, tomorrow is my last night in London, heading back to Australia... boo hoo... I'll be at Hipsters.. please join me for farewell drinks afterwards (and perhaps more dancing, somewhere????)

I'll sleep when I get home....

Thread Information