Page 97 of 189 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    She replied excitedly, "Oh My Sweet romantic man of all the places in the world I would love to go to is Naples, the Italian's are so sexy and there will be tango in abundance for us to enjoy". He looked pleased as his suggestion had had the desired effect and he went off to...
    ...fetch the pedalo. It was a going to be a long journey from Clacton - still they had a lot to catch up on.

They picked up some rations to take with them on the pedalo - and placed them at the front - and then got in.

"Did you bring a change of knickers?" he laughed

"Just one pair - so you'd better be good at pedalling" she replied, knowing that he knew she often didn't wear them.

"No problem - I won the schools under-14 pedalling championship - but after all that dancing my feet are a bit tired. Can you go first? I'll take over at the Bay of Biscay. Ok?"

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    ...fetch the pedalo. It was a going to be a long journey from Clacton - still they had a lot to catch up on.

They picked up some rations to take with them on the pedalo - and placed them at the front - and then got in.

"Did you bring a change of knickers?" he laughed

"Just one pair - so you'd better be good at pedalling" she replied, knowing that he knew she often didn't wear them.

"No problem - I won the schools under-14 pedalling championship - but after all that dancing my feet are a bit tired. Can you go first? I'll take over at the Bay of Biscay. Ok?"
    She needed to find a chapel to be forgiven for her sins, so many lies, she had no knickers at all (never wore them) and she never did win the pedalling championship and to top it all her feet weren't really tired .......she was just downright lazy...........

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    She needed to find a chapel to be forgiven for her sins, so many lies, she had no knickers at all (never wore them) and she never did win the pedalling championship and to top it all her feet weren't really tired .......she was just downright lazy...........
    She looked down at the side of the pedalo and noticed a stain although she felt the passion in her arise as she watched his feet pound away at the pedals her OCD would not allow her to ignore the stain so out came the bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    She looked down at the side of the pedalo and noticed a stain although she felt the passion in her arise as she watched his feet pound away at the pedals her OCD would not allow her to ignore the stain so out came the bleach
    oh dear !! she exclaimed the OCD was back and she was looking and examining the pedalo for all kinds of stains. She poured the bleach on the base of the pedalo, over the side to try and rid the damn thing of the stains. She noticed that the bottle said 'super strength bleach' and then she ghast in dismay, but it was too late, she had caused a tearin the seat of the pedalo through pouring the bleach out neat. Now what shall I do she cried, knickerless and frantic she ran to ...but the latin gezzer saw her plight and stepped into the breach to help.
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    oh dear !! she exclaimed the OCD was back and she was looking and examining the pedalo for all kinds of stains. She poured the bleach on the base of the pedalo, over the side to try and rid the damn thing of the stains. She noticed that the bottle said 'super strength bleach' and then she ghast in dismay, but it was too late, she had caused a tearin the seat of the pedalo through pouring the bleach out neat. Now what shall I do she cried, knickerless and frantic she ran to ...but the latin gezzer saw her plight and stepped into the breach to help.
    ....don't worry sweetheart he said, let me take care of the stains, I used to work at a place in Camber, they had dance weekenders there and if you saw the stains I had to deal with you would realise this is nothing..........

....don't worry sweetheart he said, let me take care of the stains, I used to work at a place in Camber, they had dance weekenders there and if you saw the stains I had to deal with you would realise this is nothing..........
    Well you obviously don’t understand me she cried and he then braced himself for what was to come, as she panicked over the bleach and no knickers to mop it up

Well you obviously don’t understand me she cried and he then braced himself for what was to come, as she panicked over the bleach and no knickers to mop it up
    ..he traced her every move and got the whole mess sorted. Her panic attack subsided and they could now carry on peddling, Naples was still calling.......

..he traced her every move and got the whole mess sorted. Her panic attack subsided and they could now carry on pedaling, Naples was still calling.......
    After 2 long nights, during which they entertained each other with stories of their dancing adventures, they began to near their destination. They went past a lighthouse and saw the signpost to Naples. In the distance they could see the crater of Vesuvius the dormant volcano. Or was it?

"Are you hungry darling?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I can hear a rumbling - that's not you is it?"

"No I just had the last of your melons - delicious too...."

"Oh look over there - I think something is going to erupt!"

After 2 long nights, during which they entertained each other with stories of their dancing adventures, they began to near their destination. They went past a lighthouse and saw the signpost to Naples. In the distance they could see the crater of Vesuvius the dormant volcano. Or was it?

"Are you hungry darling?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I can hear a rumbling - that's not you is it?"

"No I just had the last of your melons - delicious too...."

"Oh look over there - I think something is going to erupt!"
    "It's enormous! Seeing it reminds me that I packed a very large carrot in case we got a bit desperate. Fancy a bit?"

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    "It's enormous! Seeing it reminds me that I packed a very large carrot in case we got a bit desperate. Fancy a bit?"
    Oh yes please you know I’m always up for it, so where is it. Oh dear he replied I left it in the boot of the car and that’s in the car lot. No she exclaimed "I really need it now".

Oh yes please you know I’m always up for it, so where is it. Oh dear he replied I left it in the boot of the car and that’s in the car lot. No she exclaimed "I really need it now".
    The hunger in her eyes was at once exciting and frightening. After all that pedalling would his aortic valve be up to whatever activity this jezebel had in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    The hunger in her eyes was at once exciting and frightening. After all that pedalling would his aortic valve be up to whatever activity this jezebel had in mind?
    I am no jezebel she cried, as ripped open a carton of orange juice with her teeth, I have a hunger deep inside and just need to nibble on your carrot

I am no jezebel she cried, as ripped open a carton of orange juice with her teeth, I have a hunger deep inside and just need to nibble on your carrot
    Damn...I cannot believe you haven't got your carrot with you......you always told me you took your meat and two veg with you everywhere, just give me the sausage then, I'm famished..

Damn...I cannot believe you haven't got your carrot with you......you always told me you took your meat and two veg with you everywhere, just give me the sausage then, I'm famished..
    I don't know how to break thi to you but I left the sausage out the fridge and it's gone all limp, but I cn offer you a couple of meatballs that are still intact

I don't know how to break thi to you but I left the sausage out the fridge and it's gone all limp, but I cn offer you a couple of meatballs that are still intact
    ..... Max you are getting carried away.....you changed two letters but too funny not to carry on...........

..she wondered what his tactic was going to be this time....

..... Max you are getting carried away.....you changed two letters but too funny not to carry on...........

..she wondered what his tactic was going to be this time....

First, with all this activity he could sense his bodily fluids were ready for action and this was causing a build up of lactic acid.

First, with all this activity he could sense his bodily fluids were ready for action and this was causing a build up of lactic acid.
    ....those robust celtic genes in him were coming to a head and he needed to expel them from his body..and quick

You’re right I’m sorry all, but I’m having that sort of day

....those robust celtic genes in him were coming to a head and he needed to expel them from his body..and quick
    And then he could back to a little slap and tickle

And then he could go back to a little slap and tickle
    ....even though she was a bit fickle - he knew he would be able to persuade her: she knew what she liked - and he could provide it.

Thread Information