Page 186 of 189 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189 LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
    What are the rules for 'Dirty Bubble'? Everyone else is occupied elsewhere, whisper them to me!

"The pirates have gone! They took one look at our motley crew and turned around"

*Bubble climbs out of the crowsnest, slides down the mast and lands on the deck with a thud*

"Sorry to make a fuss, but shandies don't agree with my dental health."

*Bubble disappears below deck to find an alternative drink.............and reappears a few minuted later clutching a black ball of fur*

"It appears we have had a stowaway on our adventures, I have just found this cute little pussy below decks. It looks hungry, does anyone have any meat to hand? We really ought to fill it up before we try playing with it or stroking it"

*Bubble regards the creature incredulously for a few seconds and then exclaims*

"Well I never, this is the strangest cat I have ever seen. Look, it has 1,2,3,4......9 tails. Can a special use be found on a ship for a cat with 9 tails? Or should we keep it for our entertainment and then eat it? I must say, it looks rather like a rug after having been stowed away for so long, I think we should at least give it some meat first and try playing with it a little rather than munching on it straight away"
    Cat's tails ....time for a whipping we could always come off the ship and find a good car rental....perhaps even a camper van and go and see the wild cats in their environment like .........Essex
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Cat's tails ....time for a whipping we could always come off the ship and find a good car rental....perhaps even a camper van and go and see the wild cats in their environment like .........Essex
    Isn't our nice pink van with the sequins on the bumpers camp enough for you? You really are hard to satisfy. But your talent with the whip redeems you completely

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Isn't our nice pink van with the sequins on the bumpers camp enough for you? You really are hard to satisfy. But your talent with the whip redeems you completely
    Ok, it's time to go ashore now. I checked the gender balance on the island and it's 'women over'. They have a rudimentary dance hall set up, but it seems to be a bit of a cattle market there. Maybe we should introduce them to the joys of....................

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Ok, it's time to go ashore now. I checked the gender balance on the island and it's 'women over'. They have a rudimentary dance hall set up, but it seems to be a bit of a cattle market there. Maybe we should introduce them to the joys of....................
    ....................a night of partner swapping and stealing. Let the battle for a partner commence!

....................a night of partner swapping and stealing. Let the battle for a partner commence!
    with all this partner swapping there's bound to be some good tittle tattle

with all this partner swapping there's bound to be some good tittle tattle
    when I was asked to come for the night to a swing club, I was not expecting all this partner swapping malarkey, think we'd better discuss this in more depth over a couple of lattes

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    when I was asked to come for the night to a swing club, I was not expecting all this partner swapping malarkey, think we'd better discuss this in more depth over a couple of lattes
    I'll get some plates can't have coffee without some cake!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    I'll get some plates can't have coffee without some cake!
    *Bubble cheekily steals the last piece of chocolate cake from under rubyreds nose, and then ponders aloud*

"Is partner swapping the best way to balance unequal numbers? What are the alternatives? Would anyone like to try some two-on-one double-trouble action with me?"

*Bubble cheekily steals the last piece of chocolate cake from under rubyreds nose, and then ponders aloud*

"Is partner swapping the best way to balance unequal numbers? What are the alternatives? Would anyone like to try some two-on-one double-trouble action with me?"
    You can have it Bubble I am watching my figure, and before anyone adds it I will say it myself ,which isn't hard given my size
    Well now the latest information is that Bubble is up for double mischief and hayhem. Are you ready for the challenge boys!! I am sure I might have seen Maxine partake of same, or was that stealing? I am afraid I don't like to share, it's got to be all about me or nothing but I have to admit when I have dabbled in a little double mischief it has been fun but only for a little while

You can have it Bubble I am watching my figure, and before anyone adds it I will say it myself ,which isn't hard given my size
    Well now the latest information is that Bubble is up for double mischief and hayhem. Are you ready for the challenge boys!! I am sure I might have seen Maxine partake of same, or was that stealing? I am afraid I don't like to share, it's got to be all about me or nothing but I have to admit when I have dabbled in a little double mischief it has been fun but only for a little while
    Aye aye lass, all this mischief talk on ship will set cat amongst t'pigeons. And we have more than one big cat on board. Indeed, if rumours are true, these are true cougars - not your everyday pussy.....

Aye aye lass, all this mischief talk on ship will set cat amongst t'pigeons. And we have more than one big cat on board. Indeed, if rumours are true, these are true cougars - not your everyday pussy.....
    I think I am getting very scatty, JL as I’ve just lost the whole plot here, the last I knew I was giving you a hand as captain on a ship with able seamen Stains; how did I end up at cougar convention (not that I’m complaining), discussing the merits of big and small pussies? Help me out here please

I think I am getting very scatty, JL as I’ve just lost the whole plot here, the last I knew I was giving you a hand as captain on a ship with able seamen Stains; how did I end up at cougar convention (not that I’m complaining), discussing the merits of big and small pussies? Help me out here please
    Ok just to give you the full back story, so you have the context:

A week ago (and after a good deal of training in the forests of Epping at weekends (under the pretence of going to dance weekenders)) you and 2 other senior members of the female dancing fraternity invited 3 people to a meeting in Plymouth - ostensibly to discuss dance related issues. At that meeting, JiveLad, MarkW and Bubble were pressganged (through some kind of knockout drug slipped into our drinks) into joining your ship.

You are (apparently) the Captain and your First Officers Jay Jay and RubyRed go around with the cat o'nine tails in hands, keeping order.

You were inspired after going on a Cougar cruise earlier this year, to capture the "freshest meat" available and so hand picked the "chosen ones" to meet your needs. Unfortunately you selected one potential androgynite in Bubble...

At the moment, we are anchored off a tropical island in the Pacific.

So that's the story and the cast to date....................

Ok just to give you the full back story, so you have the context:

A week ago (and after a good deal of training in the forests of Epping at weekends (under the pretence of going to dance weekenders)) you and 2 other senior members of the female dancing fraternity invited 3 people to a meeting in Plymouth - ostensibly to discuss dance related issues. At that meeting, JiveLad, MarkW and Bubble were pressganged (through some kind of knockout drug slipped into our drinks) into joining your ship.

You are (apparently) the Captain and your First Officers Jay Jay and RubyRed go around with the cat o'nine tails in hands, keeping order.

You were inspired after going on a Cougar cruise earlier this year, to capture the "freshest meat" available and so hand picked the "chosen ones" to meet your needs. Unfortunately you selected one potential androgynite in Bubble...

At the moment, we are anchored off a tropical island in the Pacific.

So that's the story and the cast to date....................
    Thanks for clearing that up JL

Yes I was inspired by cougar cruises and have decided a life travelling the world is for me; in fact I get all moist just thinking of foreign coasts, my eyes just well up

Thanks for clearing that up JL

Yes I was inspired by cougar cruises and have decided a life travelling the world is for me; in fact I get all moist just thinking of foreign coasts, my eyes just well up
    Are you sure JL has been telling the truth?

I had heard a rumour while we were ashore that certain members of the crew were the unwitting subjects for a new DocuSoap entitled 'Cougars in the Wild' to be broadcast later this year. The remainder of the crew are just actors, placed on-board to enable study of the Cougars.

Just watch out what JL gets up to if you see him with a video camera. Rumour has it that the programme makers are keen to get footage of Cougars in situations that are rarely captured on film.

Are you sure JL has been telling the truth?

I had heard a rumour while we were ashore that certain members of the crew were the unwitting subjects for a new DocuSoap entitled 'Cougars in the Wild' to be broadcast later this year. The remainder of the crew are just actors, placed on-board to enable study of the Cougars.

Just watch out what JL gets up to if you see him with a video camera. Rumour has it that the programme makers are keen to get footage of Cougars in situations that are rarely captured on film.
    Cougars abound in the wild wild Northern climes and their little cubs keep them lovely and warm. Make good filming especially the red cougars, they are a very rare breed Those Northern Courgars are just big soft pussies really but you have to beware of the new breed of Scrats that come along every now and again. Now they would turn any film into a disaster movie.

Cougars abound in the wild wild Northern climes and their little cubs keep them lovely and warm. Make good filming especially the red cougars, they are a very rare breed Those Northern Courgars are just big soft pussies really but you have to beware of the new breed of Scrats that come along every now and again. Now they would turn any film into a disaster movie.
    I can say that it is a similar story here in the south. The lovely southern Cougars throwing little scraps to their young cubs and then the young cubs running back to them and nuzzling in close, very heart warming sight

I can say that it is a similar story here in the south. The lovely southern Cougars throwing little scraps to their young cubs and then the young cubs running back to them and nuzzling in close, very heart warming sight
    If I get my way they'll be some capers of an entirely different kind between Cougars and Cubs.

If I get my way they'll be some capers of an entirely different kind between Cougars and Cubs.
    Capers? Hmmm - nice and tangy go well with some fresh meat and various fruits to create a nice tasty spread.

Capers? Hmmm - nice and tangy go well with some fresh meat and various fruits to create a nice tasty spread.
    I saw tango in there somehow, I have just got a one track mind and Jive Lad treads around the shops looking for nice tasty melons you are generous with your fruit !

I saw tango in there somehow, I have just got a one track mind and Jive Lad treads around the shops looking for nice tasty melons you are generous with your fruit !
    It's all very well going looking for melons, but what happens if JL gets teased with some forbidden fruit, will he remain seated to conceal his interest?

Thread Information