Page 183 of 189 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Fab. One of the mistresses has posted on top of me . Can we play rodeos again please? (Btw, it's a bucking bronco. Wouldn't want a repeat of that minor misunderstanding. Although I thought the police were most understanding.)
    Yes that was a bit of a MarkW sandwich wasn't it

...with regard to playing rodeos again, where did you put my gold lariat, can't find it anywhere? and one just adores to play catchy catch

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Yes that was a bit of a MarkW sandwich wasn't it

...with regard to playing rodeos again, where did you put my gold lariat, can't find it anywhere? and one just adores to play catchy catch
    I think the lariat is still tied to the bed post. What a lovely time we shared. Must book myself in again for cowgirl therapy .

I think the lariat is still tied to the bed post. What a lovely time we shared. Must book myself in again for cowgirl therapy .
    Well I am sorry that you have spared us the full details of the therapy, I understand that there are others that may be interested in booking on for the full course of treatments and would like just a little more detail

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Well I am sorry that you have spared us the full details of the therapy, I understand that there are others that may be interested in booking on for the full course of treatments and would like just a little more detail
    Well I am sure there are plenty more capers to be told from the annals of JayJay and MarkW - 2 great swing dancers (or 'swingers' for short).

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Well I am sure there are plenty more capers to be told from the annals of JayJay and MarkW - 2 great swing dancers (or 'swingers' for short).

I understand a couple of the Sunday papers (well I say papers (news of the word and Sunday Mirror)) have approached Jay Jay for a little exposé

I understand a couple of the Sunday papers (well I say papers (news of the word and Sunday Mirror)) have approached Jay Jay for a little exposé
    Funny you should say that.............check out the Sunday Telegraph Magazine today am told there is a little snippet in there I didn't mention what MarkW and I can get up to on the Wii Fit board.....now there's a thought . It does appear to me we need a bit more practice.........MarkW get over to the garage .............. and QUICK!

Funny you should say that.............check out the Sunday Telegraph Magazine today am told there is a little snippet in there I didn't mention what MarkW and I can get up to on the Wii Fit board.....now there's a thought . It does appear to me we need a bit more practice.........MarkW get over to the garage .............. and QUICK!
    Sorry for not posting much for a while. My muscles are aching from all that Wii Fit activity. Jay Jay handles the zapper with a dexterity and relish that is highly appealing but after eleven hours (eleven hours! I'm not a young man any more) leaves a body begging for mercy.

Sorry for not posting much for a while. My muscles are aching from all that Wii Fit activity. Jay Jay handles the zapper with a dexterity and relish that is highly appealing but after eleven hours (eleven hours! I'm not a young man any more) leaves a body begging for mercy.
    MarkW you are needed back at the garage again, I will only keep you for 10 hours this time if it helps, but need another work out with Wii hula hooping again it seems I can only get the hip movement right with something to hula on
    ....but I'll treat you to a frappe afterwards

MarkW you are needed back at the garage again, I will only keep you for 10 hours this time if it helps, but need another work out with Wii hula hooping again it seems I can only get the hip movement right with something to hula on
    ....but I'll treat you to a frappe afterwards
    Well I think MarkW has been using the Wii Dance version, he certainly cut a dash on the dance floor at the Midlands Champs, such a funky rapper on the QT
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Well I think MarkW has been using the Wii Dance version, he certainly cut a dash on the dance floor at the Midlands Champs, such a funky rapper on the QT
    It is very kind of you to pamper to my ego. Your encouraging words certainly got me up for the second round.

It is very kind of you to pamper to my ego. Your encouraging words certainly got me up for the second round.
    Thank you and considering the day was such a damper on the outside, there was a good cheery atmosphere on the inside.

Thank you and considering the day was such a damper on the outside, there was a good cheery atmosphere on the inside.
    Strange that....things are always wetter on the inside in the garage where we have a terrible problem with rising damp Things are always getting marked in there

Strange that....things are always wetter on the inside in the garage where we have a terrible problem with rising damp Things are always getting marked in there
    ....never mind what gets parked!!!

....never mind what gets parked!!!
    Parked??? This particular garage ain't no place for cars business has peaked so don't see any reason to change it back to what it was intended for

Parked??? This particular garage ain't no place for cars business has peaked so don't see any reason to change it back to what it was intended for
    I remember stepping into the garage for the first time thinking "Maybe I'll see some sporty models". How my heart leaped when I realised that the reality of the garage interior far exceeded my wildest expectations

I remember stepping into the garage for the first time thinking "Maybe I'll see some sporty models". How my heart leaped when I realised that the reality of the garage interior far exceeded my wildest expectations
    Oh yes we heard you and you're pleads for mercy as the garage interior became too much for you to bare. The mistresses no bounds and exercise no mercy, they are relentless and very citric in the way they admonish those who dare to enter

Oh yes we heard you and you're pleads for mercy as the garage interior became too much for you to bare. The mistresses no bounds and exercise no mercy, they are relentless and very citric in the way they admonish those who dare to enter

So by all accounts he was up the creek without a paddle. Hopefully not too distressed by the experience

So by all accounts he was up the creek without a paddle. Hopefully not too distressed by the experience
    Slightly disorientated but thanks for helping me back in the saddle.

Slightly disorientated but thanks for helping me back in the saddle.
    You have always been one that sailed quite close to the wind, but I like that

You have always been one that sailed quite close to the wind, but I like that
    And the sight of you in full garage ensemble makes my pupils dilate. It's nice how you make them enlarge

Thread Information