Page 182 of 189 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Aw....how cute! . Well I wonder if Ant and Dec would like to meet up with JiveLad's and MarkW's own dangly bits - in the Garage? We could play some games together - and even check out the famous 'flaps' if there's time..................

Dreams can come true.........
    I believe **** fighting is banned in the UK. If there was to be a legal case I wouldn't want to try to appeal to the Master of the Rolls. I would prefer to present my position and try to be appealing to one of our mistresses of the rolls. Although they have been known to come down hard on such occasions

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    I believe **** fighting is banned in the UK. If there was to be a legal case I wouldn't want to try to appeal to the Master of the Rolls. I would prefer to present my position and try to be appealing to one of our mistresses of the rolls. Although they have been known to come down hard on such occasions
    Yes I will gladly let you present your position to me later when you are next in my inner sanctum but it all comes down to a matter of preference really

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Yes I will gladly let you present your position to me later when you are next in my inner sanctum but it all comes down to a matter of preference really

This all sounds very interesting, we will have to have a natter about it, in the car later on our way to Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    This all sounds very interesting, we will have to have a natter about it, in the car later on our way to Utopia

...................and so we did, I was enrapt all the way to Twickenham

...................and so we did, I was enrapt all the way to Twickenham
    There was so much to discuss that it carried on all the journey home until it was time for me to depart, great way to end a fun night

There was so much to discuss that it carried on all the journey home until it was time for me to depart, great way to end a fun night
    Hmmmm......well reports I have heard tell me that wasn't quite the end of the night. Rumours are flying about that you two had captured a young bit of fresh meat at Utopia, smuggled him into your car and sped off to the Garage, whereupon you tarted yourselves up in the usual garb (photo to follow.....possibly)....and had your usual kicks, with Mildreds bloomers playing a prominent role....

Hmmmm......well reports I have heard tell me that wasn't quite the end of the night. Rumours are flying about that you two had captured a young bit of fresh meat at Utopia, smuggled him into your car and sped off to the Garage, whereupon you tarted yourselves up in the usual garb (photo to follow.....possibly)....and had your usual kicks, with Mildreds bloomers playing a prominent role....
    Okay so we forgot about the CCTV cameras on the North Circular which traced us speeding our way home booty in the boot and bloomers hanging from the rear view mirror

Okay so we forgot about the CCTV cameras on the North Circular which traced us speeding our way home booty in the boot and bloomers hanging from the rear view mirror
    When you are tired after entrapping all that fresh meat one does tend to miss the odd camera dotted around the North Circ

When you are tired after entrapping all that fresh meat one does tend to miss the odd camera dotted around the North Circ

Don't worry I have jotted down all the positions of the cameras, they won't catch us again when we have our prey in tow

Don't worry I have jotted down all the positions of the cameras, they won't catch us again when we have our prey in tow
    Did you jot them down in the official Garage jotter? (The one with the original blueprints for Mildred's bloomers - now seen as a design classic).

Did you jot them down in the official Garage jotter? (The one with the original blueprints for Mildred's bloomers - now seen as a design classic).
    Oh yes and may I say there are hotter entries written in it than things about Mildred's bloomers ....

Oh yes and may I say there are hotter entries written in it than things about Mildred's bloomers ....
    I have always been too lazy to bother with the jotter preferring to keep everything nicely in my memory banks and then think about them when I’m lying in bed

What could be hotter than mMildre's thermal bloomers

I have always been too lazy to bother with the jotter preferring to keep everything nicely in my memory banks and then think about them when I’m lying in bed

What could be hotter than mMildre's thermal bloomers
    Hotter than Mildred's bloomers? Well, Melanie's melons run them pretty close - by transferring heat from another human body onto the melons, they can become surprisingly hot and result in all sorts of unexpected effects. As you can see, she is the kind of gal you would happily take home for tea with your mother.

Hotter than Mildred's bloomers? Well, Melanie's melons run them pretty close - by transferring heat from another human body onto the melons, they can become surprisingly hot and result in all sorts of unexpected effects. As you can see, she is the kind of gal you would happily take home for tea with your mother.
    Totally disagree, I often rest my melons on something hot but it has the opposite effect, the tips always go hard Perhaps others can give me some ideas on what to do with my fruits

Totally disagree, I often rest my melons on something hot but it has the opposite effect, the tips always go hard Perhaps others can give me some ideas on what to do with my fruits
    I'd like to respond with an honest answer but there are limits (even on this thread)

If ever I'm stuck trying to find an answer to something and I need a hot tip at least I'll know where to come now.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    I'd like to respond with an honest answer but there are limits (even on this thread)

If ever I'm stuck trying to find an answer to something and I need a hot tip at least I'll know where to come now.
    I think whatever your chosen subject may be there are a lot of hot tips on this thread that could come in very handy .....between us we've got it covered

I think whatever your chosen subject may be there are a lot of hot tips on this thread that could come in very handy .....between us we've got it covered
    I do worry about some of the things that I choose to write but then I look at what you lot write and don’t feel so bad (some real satsuma choking moments)

I do worry about some of the things that I choose to write but then I look at what you lot write and don’t feel so bad (some real satsuma choking moments)
    Hmmm ... when Maxine says she sometimes chokes a satsuma is that to be taken literally or interpreted similarly to the expression "choking the chicken"?

I think you will find that you got us all on this rocky road to debauchary way back on page 88 of this thread...when all was sailing along nicely and sedately and then you pop one in .....and then it all started going horribly wrong and sanity was shooed away..........

I think you will find that you got us all on this rocky road to debauchary way back on page 88 of this thread...when all was sailing along nicely and sedately and then you pop one in .....and then it all started going horribly wrong and sanity was shooed away..........
    Fab. One of the mistresses has posted on top of me . Can we play rodeos again please? (Btw, it's a bucking bronco. Wouldn't want a repeat of that minor misunderstanding. Although I thought the police were most understanding.)

Thread Information