Page 177 of 189 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    ...alas it was finally banned from YouTube...not for raunchy reasons it was quite modest but from the horror aspect, people were being traumatised
    yes I heard it was the oddest thing on you tube so far, too much for simple minds
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    yes I heard it was the oddest thing on you tube so far, too much for simple minds
    Yep they did look like the oldest swingers in town to put it mildly.........but that was all that Tesco had to offer at the time...maybe I might have better luck at M & S when they have their bargain men for sale.

Yep they did look like the oldest swingers in town to put it mildly.........but that was all that Tesco had to offer at the time...maybe I might have better luck at M & S when they have their bargain men for sale.

A few weeks later when there was a ‘fresh meat’ delivery, I hear you ousted them in favour of the new firm Tom and Dick. I’m looking forwarding to seeing the film clip when uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    A few weeks later when there was a ‘fresh meat’ delivery, I hear you ousted them in favour of the new firm Tom and Dick. I’m looking forwarding to seeing the film clip when uploaded
    Well rumour has it they were a right pair o' studs - and kept her fully occupied for quite a while...........as a result, the film clip is available on an 8 volume set. I recommend volume 3: JayJay checks out Tom's thongs while Dick slips her a length of wool as she knits away.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Well rumour has it they were a right pair o' studs - and kept her fully occupied for quite a while...........as a result, the film clip is available on an 8 volume set. I recommend volume 3: JayJay checks out Tom's thongs while Dick slips her a length of wool as she knits away.

Well...I for one have no doubts that actually volume 69 was the best, you obviously haven't got that deep in to it yet. You have plenty more to catch up on.

Well...I for one have no doubts that actually volume 69 was the best, you obviously haven't got that deep in to it yet. You have plenty more to catch up on.
    You do realise that you could have gotten busted for that in some states in the USA. Good job you live in a part of the world* where it is de rigueur - "Cup of tea darling? - and are you going to dunk your hob nob?"

* ˈɛsɨks/

You do realise that you could have gotten busted for that in some states in the USA. Good job you live in a part of the world* where it is de rigueur - "Cup of tea darling? - and are you going to dunk your hob nob?"

* ˈɛsɨks/
    I am sure there are many out there who have lusted after the odd hob nob being dunked in the morning cuppa ! They are Peter Kay's best dunking biccies.
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    I am sure there are many out there who have lusted after the odd hob nob being dunked in the morning cuppa ! They are Peter Kay's best dunking biccies.
    I personally prefer a ginger nut – I know that ginger is often slated but I enjoy a bit of ginger in my mouth

I personally prefer a ginger nut – I know that ginger is often slated but I enjoy a bit of ginger in my mouth
    .....I prefer something salted in mine............I have always been a savoury girl

.....I prefer something salted in mine............I have always been a savoury girl
    Savoury or unsavoury, it's always a pleasure to review your dental situation. Your dentists do a fine job. Blows me away every time I see it

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Savoury or unsavoury, it's always a pleasure to review your dental situation. Your dentists do a fine job. Blows me away every time I see it
    I won't go in to denial on that one, my gorgeous dentist has given me some good fillings over the years

I won't go in to denial on that one, my gorgeous dentist has given me some good fillings over the years
    I share the same gorgeous dentist but unfortunately have not nailed my dental phobia and that prevents me from receiving regular fillings

I share the same gorgeous dentist but unfortunately have not nailed my dental phobia and that prevents me from receiving regular fillings

arrrr yes but his charm has never failed, when he says 'open wide' with that cheeky South African accent.....I am putty in his hands

arrrr yes but his charm has never failed, when he says 'open wide' with that cheeky South African accent.....I am putty in his hands
    Is he the guy who gets out his fiddle and plays to you in order to get you relaxed for the experience?? I think his sister is also into music: she has wonderful hands and can often be heard getting some amazing noises out of an organ.

Is he the guy who gets out his fiddle and plays to you in order to get you relaxed for the experience?? I think his sister is also into music: she has wonderful hands and can often be heard getting some amazing noises out of an organ.
    Actually it was the other way round she was the violinist (virtuoso) and he was the organ expert one look at his fingers caressing the organ just filled my heart with joy (but I still hate going to the dentist)

Actually it was the other way round she was the violinist (virtuoso) and he was the organ expert one look at his fingers caressing the organ just filled my heart with joy (but I still hate going to the dentist)

What with his sister on the fiddle and him never needing an excuse to get his organ out....I never have to look further afield for simple pleasures anymore

What with his sister on the fiddle and him never needing an excuse to get his organ out....I never have to look further afield for simple pleasures anymore
    Well it never failed to impress me

Well it never failed to impress me
    One minor detail..............have you seen the size of his injection!!!

One minor detail..............have you seen the size of his injection!!!
    Please don’t mention needles going all queasy at the thought and as much as I like to gaze into said dentist eyes and hopefully he is not looking to down in the mouth but I don’t like it to entail any treatment

Please don’t mention needles going all queasy at the thought and as much as I like to gaze into said dentist eyes and hopefully he is not looking to down in the mouth but I don’t like it to entail any treatment
    Go back and see him, I have learnt that a little prick in the mouth can make it go numb and then things aren't so bad after all

Thread Information