Page 175 of 189 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    I did get a a photo of dear Mildred last weekend but won't share it with you as I fear poor Jivelad will get a bit upset....she ain't so fruity these days!

.......perhaps she has been marred by her previous experiences with him
    I'm sure those experiences couldn't have been all that bad. Having seen Jivelad in the flesh, once he flashes that charming grin at you, you can't help but let him get away with murder!

Quote Originally Posted by frolicols View Post
    I'm sure those experiences couldn't have been all that bad. Having seen Jivelad in the flesh, once he flashes that charming grin at you, you can't help but let him get away with murder!
    Well Fro where have you been have you been kept captive in Jay Jay’s garage and hope you are not too scarred by the experience and that they can eventually wipe the grin off your face. I know what you mean about JL’s grin it is both cheeky but demure

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Well Fro where have you been have you been kept captive in Jay Jay’s garage and hope you are not too scarred by the experience and that they can eventually wipe the grin off your face. I know what you mean about JL’s grin it is both cheeky but demure
    I think he remade the cheeky expression and called it JL's cheek...BUT which cheek
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    I think he remade the cheeky expression and called it JL's cheek...BUT which cheek
    Yes he certainly has plenty of cheek and I heard that he has been talent spotted and asked to appear in a remake of Casanova.

Yes he certainly has plenty of cheek and I heard that he has been talent spotted and asked to appear in a remake of Casanova.
    Apparently the screen tests have already taken place. They want JL as his reputation for being able to penetrate the market is second to none.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Apparently the screen tests have already taken place. They want JL as his reputation for being able to penetrate the market is second to none.
    Have missed your input MarkW
    Well apparently he did not have to audition for the part as they spotted him with Mildred and his cards were marked

Well apparently he did not have to audition for the part as they spotted him with Mildred and his cards were marked
    about MarkW

I've heard that he parked right outside Mildred's, and was seen loading satusmas in the dead of night!!

Quote Originally Posted by frolicols View Post
    about MarkW

I've heard that he parked right outside Mildred's, and was seen loading satusmas in the dead of night!!
    Is this now the JL lurve thread? Or something........

Anyway - yes, it was me with the satsumas. (And Mildred brought along her melons of course) and then along came JayJay with a few grapes......which were a new variety she bought from the corner shop in Essex. Anyway, I dropped one and trod on it - and it was very strange, because the grape didn't squeal or say anything - it just gave a little whine.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Is this now the JL lurve thread? Or something........

Anyway - yes, it was me with the satsumas. (And Mildred brought along her melons of course) and then along came JayJay with a few grapes......which were a new variety she bought from the corner shop in Essex. Anyway, I dropped one and trod on it - and it was very strange, because the grape didn't squeal or say anything - it just gave a little whine.
    Well JL, I don’t think it is just a in but also that we all appreciate each others assets:

MarkW - Special wit with the subtle underlining of innuendo
    RubyRed – Northern grit often presented poetically
    JayJay – Bit of Essex cheekiness
    Frolicols – Well he just Fro and we love him for it
    Myself – Hopefully I bring a little fruitiness to the thread

And now…

JiveLad – Well where do I begin, subtle no, has an Essex fixation (there is help out there for that) but impressively he is like someone who gropes around in the dark but somehow delivers the goods. So yes we do miss you when you deprive us of your assets

Well JL, I don’t think it is just a in but also that we all appreciate each others assets:

MarkW - Special wit with the subtle underlining of innuendo
    RubyRed – Northern grit often presented poetically
    JayJay – Bit of Essex cheekiness
    Frolicols – Well he just Fro and we love him for it
    Myself – Hopefully I bring a little fruitiness to the thread

And now…

JiveLad – Well where do I begin, subtle no, has an Essex fixation (there is help out there for that) but impressively he is like someone who gropes around in the dark but somehow delivers the goods. So yes we do miss you when you deprive us of your assets
    You are too kind Maxine. I've been letting work get in the way of innuendo and this must come to an end.

We do all bring our own special perspective. Sometimes JL can be subtle but I like it best when he rogers a topic into submission and accompanies that with a suitable picture.

You are too kind Maxine. I've been letting work get in the way of innuendo and this must come to an end.

We do all bring our own special perspective. Sometimes JL can be subtle but I like it best when he rogers a topic into submission and accompanies that with a suitable picture.
    He's a prince amongst rogues that man!
    Gets in with a punch line as fast as he can
    We love him for sure
    Although he's not pure
    And look forward to the pictures more and more!!

He's a prince amongst rogues that man!
    Gets in with a punch line as fast as he can
    We love him for sure
    Although he's not pure
    And look forward to the pictures more and more!!
    Well.........I guess that can only lead on to discussion of the comings (and goings - but mainly cumings) of the current word game sextet. One thing is clear to me - and that is we need more orgies.....

....just like my great-great-great-great-great Uncle Jivus Ladius did in Roman times (notice how he gently holds the breast - and ponders his next move......).

Last edited by JiveLad; 14th-July-2009 at 01:37 PM.

Well.........I guess that can only lead on to discussion of the comings (and goings - but mainly cumings) of the current word game sextet. One thing is clear to me - and that is we need more orgies.....

....just like my great-great-great-great-great Uncle Jivus Ladius did in Roman times (notice how he gently holds the breast - and ponders his next move......).

You know some of these pictures make my eyes fair water
    I am seeing things I shouldn't oughta
    All this talk about who comes and goes
    Just makes me shudder to see how things grows
    Jivius Ladius VI you are a card
    The way you make your point really hard.

You know some of these pictures make my eyes fair water
    I am seeing things I shouldn't oughta
    All this talk about who comes and goes
    Just makes me shudder to see how things grows
    Jivius Ladius VI you are a card
    The way you make your point really hard.
    Better add a letter and change a letter!!

Looks to me like his great great etc uncle provoked the same groans as his present day nephew

Better add a letter and change a letter!!

Looks to me like his great great etc uncle provoked the same groans as his present day nephew
    Yes - apparently the groans (and moans) usually resulted from the delightful attention of the exotic Egyptian temptress Mildratra, who played with his organs all night long.

Last edited by JiveLad; 15th-July-2009 at 09:27 AM.

Yes - apparently the groans (and moans) usually resulted from the delightful attention of the exotic Egyptian temptress Mildratra, who played with his organs all night long.

As Your post was funny JL I’ll forgive you for merely rearranging the letters and not replacing one.

No matter what the wrongs or rights of the past isn’t it funny how history has such a habit of repeating itself. I’d love to know how those 2 met, was it on a dance floor in Alexandria or maybe some early package holiday by Easy Chariot

As Your post was funny JL I’ll forgive you for merely rearranging the letters and not replacing one.

No matter what the wrongs or rights of the past isn’t it funny how history has such a habit of repeating itself. I’d love to know how those 2 met, was it on a dance floor in Alexandria or maybe some early package holiday by Easy Chariot
    Centurion Ladius met the lady Mildrata when they clashed over priorites in a clothes shop. Mildrata needed sarongs for the troupe of dancing girls she managed and Jivus Ladius needed tunics for the men in his command. The shop had limited cloth supplies. In the end Mildrata graciously agreed that her girls' sarongs would just have to be held up until the needs of Ladius and his boys had been satisfied.

And so began a beautiful relationship that has echoed through the generations to this very day.

Centurion Ladius met the lady Mildrata when they clashed over priorites in a clothes shop. Mildrata needed sarongs for the troupe of dancing girls she managed and Jivus Ladius needed tunics for the men in his command. The shop had limited cloth supplies. In the end Mildrata graciously agreed that her girls' sarongs would just have to be held up until the needs of Ladius and his boys had been satisfied.

And so began a beautiful relationship that has echoed through the generations to this very day.
    as stylish as ever..........

Yes - and of course through history, from Rome, we moved forward to the times of the French Revolution when Mildariette (Mildreds great-great-great-grand-grand-mer) was a dazzling socialite on the Parisian scene. Pre the revolution, she would walk the boulevards of the South Bank with her poodles, enter the most fashionable of street cafes ('Le Garage') with a flourish and there would be a set of smartly dressed garçons ready to satisfy her every need.

And here she is playing with her puppies....

Last edited by JiveLad; 16th-July-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Ah the sublimeness of the Parisien set. The men have developed a style of wearing a racoon on their faces, how irritating though for the milk porcelain features of the gentile Mildreds, who graciously stroke their pupppies whilst taking refreshments in the sun.

Ah the sublimeness of the Parisien set. The men have developed a style of wearing a racoon on their faces, how irritating though for the milk porcelain features of the gentile Mildreds, who graciously stroke their pupppies whilst taking refreshments in the sun.
    I was just thinking Rubyred that this thread has suddenly taken a rather highbrow turn with JL bringing to our attention the delights of Renoir (one of my favourite impressionist artists but not my favourite that is Claude Monet)

So I thought I would give a brief discussion on Joseph Conrad, Polish born author of books such as Lord Jim, the quintessential Englishman, which is strange as he never spoke English until he was in his twenties.

Anyway Rubyred maybe you could enlighten us on some poets

Thread Information