Page 141 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Yep...spread 'em and come down (your wings that is )....
    Spread 'em? Sounds like an Essex phrase to me......I know I have harped on about this - but we do have standards on the forum - and please can we have a bit more class and decorum and this most erudite of threads. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Spread 'em? Sounds like an Essex phrase to me......I know I have harped on about this - but we do have standards on the forum - and please can we have a bit more class and decorum and this most erudite of threads. Thank you.
    Well I declare myself the LADY on this thread, we have two mistresses, you can call me 'me Lady Ruby', er...the red one, no need to curtsey, its not necessary outside of the bedroom, but the way things get heaped on you JL, you are the one who sets the standards on here, ...............................just remind us all again what they are again please!!!
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Well I declare myself the LADY on this thread, we have two mistresses, you can call me 'me Lady Ruby', er...the red one, no need to curtsey, its not necessary outside of the bedroom, but the way things get heaped on you JL, you are the one who sets the standards on here, ...............................just remind us all again what they are again please!!!
    I have noticed there has been a dearth of standards where these threads are concerned, perhaps that’s what attracts me to it

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Lady Ruby? Nice I do enjoy polishing the odd gem stone in my spare time. Gently rubbing it - using a bit of spittle if necessary - and making it come up all bright.

As for the standards: well.....I guess you could boil it down to:
    1. Be good
    2. Be fun
    3. Be a satsuma

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    I have noticed there has been a dearth of standards where these threads are concerned, perhaps that’s what attracts me to it
    This thread is about anything and everything: philosophy, science, language, love, sex, romance, torture. Add it all together and it = art; qed.

(Jive Lad claims a bonus satsuma for a 'Q').

...dreamt last night the word game had been deleted because of its content...what a nightmare it was. How ever low the standards it is fun

Lady

This thread is about anything and everything: philosophy, science, language, love, sex, romance, torture. Add it all together and it = art; qed.

(Jive Lad claims a bonus satsuma for a 'Q').
    For being such a smart arse I think you should give us one instead (perhaps that's why Jay Jay ignored your post?).

...dreamt last night the word game had been deleted because of its content...what a nightmare it was. How ever low the standards it is fun
    Don't worry stop those dreams I have it on good authority this is one area they don't waste time and moderate.(it expains a Lot)

For being such a smart arse I think you should give us one instead (perhaps that's why Jay Jay ignored your post?).

Don't worry stop those dreams I have it on good authority this is one area they don't waste time and moderate.(it expains a Lot)
    There are clearly enough dramas elsewhere for the mod's to worry about. They just don't seem to get worked up about what a small group of consenting adults like to do with a variety of citrus fruits Frankly, I'm appalled by this nonchalance. I mean, satsumas - OK, no real harm done, never a need to go to A&E after a few of those. But what if someone started to play fast and loose with a fully formed Seville ? All that juice squirting everywhere and the seeds flying through the air could make a mess of an unsuspecting face.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    There are clearly enough dramas elsewhere for the mod's to worry about. They just don't seem to get worked up about what a small group of consenting adults like to do with a variety of citrus fruits Frankly, I'm appalled by this nonchalance. I mean, satsumas - OK, no real harm done, never a need to go to A&E after a few of those. But what if someone started to play fast and loose with a fully formed Seville ? All that juice squirting everywhere and the seeds flying through the air could make a mess of an unsuspecting face.
    Think you need to disarm me.....fed up with citrus... just found a new love.. a good old banana, so much more adaptable. Maxine can keep her satsumas.

Think you need to disarm me.....fed up with citrus... just found a new love.. a good old banana, so much more adaptable. Maxine can keep her satsumas.
    Ok confession time I’ll come out of the closet I also have a banana every day. I know this is hard core but what can I say

Ok confession time I’ll come out of the closet I also have a banana every day. I know this is hard core but what can I say
    I see you have raised the habit of the old 2/4 in the 6 letter word game but as I had a good weekend I'll let it go.............breathe in slowly and count to ten...........

I see you have raised the habit of the old 2/4 in the 6 letter word game but as I had a good weekend I'll let it go.............breathe in slowly and count to ten...........

I notice that when these occasions have arisen in the past by other members of the word game gang – not a word. So my advice is to get a nice banana and juicy satsuma and chill

I notice that when these occasions have arisen in the past by other members of the word game gang – not a word. So my advice is to get a nice banana and juicy satsuma and chill
    Yes...but we have to retain some sort of criteria otherwise everyone would run amok....you know I love you

That's 'cos you've got to give our Mistress a nice massage every so often to keep her sweet..................

Yes...but we have to retain some sort of criteria otherwise everyone would run amok....you know I love you
    Yes I agree - and it would be neat if everyone could adhere to the rules - at least sometimes.

That's 'cos you've got to give our Mistress a nice massage every so often to keep her sweet..................

Yes I agree - and it would be neat if everyone could adhere to the rules - at least sometimes.
    I believe that there is only a finite amount of massage that will placate her

Well, what I noticed is that it did seem to ignite a flame, a passion, a look in her eyes which said something like "feed me a banana - and take me now!"

Of course, being a gentleman I let her take my chopper - and go and visit Mark W to fulfill her. (The bananas down that way are especially delicious - apparently).

Well, what I noticed is that it did seem to ignite a flame, a passion, a look in her eyes which said something like "feed me a banana - and take me now!"

Of course, being a gentleman I let her take my chopper - and go and visit Mark W to fulfill her. (The bananas down that way are especially delicious - apparently).

Ignite the flame (ooh firemen)well I guess your timing was just right.

You must think so as you posted the same post twice

Ignite the flame (ooh firemen)well I guess your timing was just right.

You must think so as you posted the same post twice
    I was probably just thinking about my first film 'Jive Lad always posts twice'? It was a steamy film overflowing with sensual passion: I played a young man making his way in the world as a wannabe dancer, mixing it with a more mature housewife from.......you know where.

I was probably just thinking about my first film 'Jive Lad always posts twice'? It was a steamy film overflowing with sensual passion: I played a young man making his way in the world as a wannabe dancer, mixing it with a more mature housewife from.......you know where.
    I’m sure it was a fascinating film with one of those plots that you could not guess how it ends. I don’t know it but I have someone faxing me the details as I write

(I guess the word is Mixing)

I’m sure it was a fascinating film with one of those plots that you could not guess how it ends. I don’t know it but I have someone faxing me the details as I write

(I guess the word is Mixing)
    Ok I was so busy being sarcastic that I changed two letters but hopefully I'm fixing that now

Thread Information