Page 138 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Yes - it gave a whole new meaning to Cinderella and her balls.

PS thanks for the light spanko last night - except you weren't supposed to just kick me up the arse.
    Sounds like you've all been up to hanky pankys last night on that dance floor and without me
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

PS thanks for the light spanko last night - except you weren't supposed to just kick me up the arse.
    How did she reach??

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Sounds like you've all been up to hanky pankys last night on that dance floor and without me
    Just the usual dance floor pranks

Well if only you'd said........I would have sent JiveLad's chopper to pick you up. and whisk you down here for some fun and frolics.......Depending on how fast you do it, the ride with the chopper might last about an hour or two..........

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    How did she reach??

Just the usual dance floor pranks
    She got some planks of wood.

PS Now did I get this right from last nights chat? You are soon to be the proud possessor of a real whip, which you will be taking to dance events and have at the ready? Where can you get one of those anyway?

Well if only you'd said........I would have sent JiveLad's chopper to pick you up. and whisk you down here for some fun and frolics.......Depending on how fast you do it, the ride with the chopper might last about an hour or two..........

She got some planks of wood.

PS Now did I get this right from last nights chat? You are soon to be the proud possessor of a real whip, which you will be taking to dance events and have at the ready? Where can you get one of those anyway?

No you got it wrong, I’m off to buy my whip and handcuffs now, I’ll bring them with to Berko on Sunday if you want try it out on your's and maybe a few other's flanks

Yes JL, you're right as usual, I’m off to buy my whip and handcuffs now, I’ll bring them with to Berko on Sunday if you want try it out on yours and maybe a few others flanks
    Well yes......bien sur. Will they fit around my wrists or do you envisage another part of my body such as my ankles? (I assume you were referring to the cuffs and not the whip which I assume is for bad or licentious behaviour, which I could never be accused of ).

PS Please check my post. I think I said you were soon to be the proud possessor.....Why is that wrong??

PPS I corrected the apostrophes in your post.......(no charge - it's a weekend).
    Last edited by JiveLad; 10th-January-2009 at 03:31 PM.

Oh I've heard that old line before all the jet set playboys claim to have fast choppers

Well yes......bien sur. Will they fit around my wrists or do you envisage another part of my body such as my ankles? (I assume you were referring to the cuffs and not the whip which I assume is for bad or licentious behaviour, which I could never be accused of ).

PS Please check my post. I think I said you were soon to be the proud possessor.....Why is that wrong??

PPS I corrected the apostrophes in your post.......(no charge - it's a weekend).
    Yes it can really rankle that I live so far away in the North to take part in the fun and frolics with you Southerners, still the action up North can be good too, you'll have to visit these Northern climes someday.

Oh I've heard that old line before all the jet set playboys claim to have fast choppers

Yes it can really rankle that I live so far away in the North to take part in the fun and frolics with you Southerners, still the action up North can be good too, you'll have to visit these Northern climes someday.
    I know that the action in the south is ranked up there as one of the top fun spots in the country, especially Essex, we are famed for it but I know the North know how to party as well

PS Do you think JL is really picking on me at the moment. (I have the Whip hand)

I know that the action in the south is ranked up there as one of the top fun spots in the country, especially Essex, we are famed for it but I know the North know how to party as well

PS Do you think JL is really picking on me at the moment. (I have the Whip hand)
    So........Maxine now has a whip I gather and is 'good to go' - watch out Utopia! Have you been shown to use it yet? In the wrong hands it could do some damage. You've got be careful not to yank it........yanking has to be smoothly done. One girl I know really yanked it and it made a real mess I can tell you.

PS "Especially Essex¬".........well yes - I guess those parties where the firemen get their hoses out are are fun for you..........

Eh up lass those Northerners can throw a good party and have a good time.

No JL is only having good fun, and doesn't mean any harm[ ] he just likes to make us smile, but I 'd keep the whip handy and close to you because you don't want it to be yanked away.

So........Maxine now has a whip I gather and is 'good to go' - watch out Utopia! Have you been shown to use it yet? In the wrong hands it could do some damage. You've got be careful not to yank it........yanking has to be smoothly done. One girl I know really yanked it and it made a real mess I can tell you.

PS "Especially Essex¬".........well yes - I guess those parties where the firemen get their hoses out are are fun for you..........
    Eh up lass those Northerners can throw a good party and have a good time.

No JL is only having good fun, and doesn't mean any harm[ ] he just likes to make us smile, but I 'd keep the whip handy and close to you because you don't want it to be yanked away.
    Hmmm.....seems like were both thinking about 'yanking' or being yanked at the same time.

Hmmm.....seems like were both thinking about 'yanking' or being yanked at the same time.
    you know what I could have banked on that happening somewhere on this thread sooner or later !!

you know what I could have banked on that happening somewhere on this thread sooner or later !!
    Yes, it was a banker that there would be some mutual timing of yanking thoughts on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Yes, it was a banker that there would be some mutual timing of yanking thoughts on this thread.
    Which leads me to think....is it the case that some who bonks a lot (whatever that may mean) is a bonker? Or are they just bonkers?

Which leads me to think....is it the case that some who bonks a lot (whatever that may mean) is a bonker? Or are they just bonkers?
    So someone who engages in bonking with the bonker has therefore been bonked is that right?

So someone who engages in bonking with the bonker has therefore been bonked is that right?
    Not necessarily - they might just have had a wank instead.

And if they had some dodgy food one of them might have honked of course.

Not necessarily - they might just have had a wank instead.

And if they had some dodgy food one of them might have honked of course.
    You certainly hooked me in with that post and luckily no satsuma at hand to choke on

You certainly hooked me in with that post and luckily no satsuma at hand to choke on
    I am sure he had cooked up that plan ages ago on how he was going to get back to bonks and yanks in this thread...he does enjoy a bit of word munching....go on JL have fed you the next line

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    I am sure he had cooked up that plan ages ago on how he was going to get back to bonks and yanks in this thread...he does enjoy a bit of word munching....go on JL have fed you the next line
    I am sorry and now I seem to have cocked up his chances of doing it

I am sorry and now I seem to have cocked up his chances of doing it
    You should be locked up for doing that

Quote Originally Posted by under par View Post
    You should be locked up for doing that
    ....don't worry I have faith, the opportunity for JL to come in with a bit of filth is still not closed to him...

Thread Information