Page 135 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Actually, I prefer these retro nylon ones (recommended to me by Sir Roger Moore some years ago during a drinking session in Cannes) at the weekend.

I would recommend them to you ladies - they are quite comfy, with plenty of 'support' where its needed. As they say - what's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander
    I would have agreed with you but the last time I came in to contact with someone who was wearing a similar pair became an experience I shall never forget. The friction caused by the nylon and constant spinning on the dance floor was so intense it nearly caused a fire.............awful, awful memories

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    I would have agreed with you but the last time I came in to contact with someone who was wearing a similar pair became an experience I shall never forget. The friction caused by the nylon and constant spinning on the dance floor was so intense it nearly caused a fire.............awful, awful memories
    Ooh fire so where are the lovely firemen with their oh so long hoses. Yes I am greedy where it comes to firemen

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Ooh fire so where are the lovely firemen with their oh so long hoses. Yes I am greedy where it comes to firemen
    Yes - I remember being invited to an 'event' by a fireman friend (Edward) - and it was something else I can tell you.......hose galore spraying it around and the women loving it. Afterwards, I said to him:

"That was an orgy Ed - wasn't it?"

"Nah" he replied "just one of our regular training sessions - rescuing housewives and the odd pussy stuck in a tree"

Yes - I remember being invited to an 'event' by a fireman friend (Edward) - and it was something else I can tell you.......hose galore spraying it around and the women loving it. Afterwards, I said to him:

"That was an orgy Ed - wasn't it?"

"Nah" he replied "just one of our regular training sessions - rescuing housewives and the odd pussy stuck in a tree"
    I used to have a friend George, who was a fireman and he also was always playing with his gorged hose, I did not realise until now that is was training

PS very brave Jive Lad using a two word end of week, I think you’re after a good Whipping/spanking
    Last edited by Maxine; 2nd-January-2009 at 03:07 PM.

I used to have a friend George, who was a fireman and he also was always playing with his gorged hose, I did not realise until now that is was training

PS very brave Jive Lad using a two word end of week, I think you’re after a good Whipping/spanking
    That reminds me of a newspaper story I read a couple of years ago where a woman had gouged out a piece of a fireman's hose......it wasn't you by any chance??

Attachment 10113

PS Yes - my bravery knows no bounds........actually Xmas rules apply till Jan 6th I think (anything goes......) - don't they?
    Last edited by JiveLad; 3rd-August-2010 at 03:17 PM.

That reminds me of a newspaper story I read a couple of years ago where a woman had gouged out a piece of a fireman's hose......it wasn't you by any chance??

Attachment 10113

PS Yes - my bravery knows no bounds........actually Xmas rules apply till Jan 6th I think (anything goes......) - don't they?
    It could be argued that I have a bit of a thing for fireman and my fried eggs do mysteriously catch fire sometimes but as yet I have not knowingly bitten a firemen’s hose yet but it is a new year maybe I should make it a resolution

PS love the newspaper very clever

It could be argued that I have a bit of a thing for fireman and my fried eggs do mysteriously catch fire sometimes but as yet I have not knowingly bitten a firemen’s hose yet but it is a new year maybe I should make it a resolution

PS love the newspaper very clever
    Well fire men are rather dishy but I hear they are do rescue the odd doggie or two.
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Well fire men are rather dishy but I hear they are do rescue the odd doggie or two.
    But unfortunately they have been hampered by my dogged determination to see them unwind their hoses(Guess who is the fire Marshall for my office)

But unfortunately they have been hampered by my dogged determination to see them unwind their hoses(Guess who is the fire Marshall for my office)
    And aren't you also the office expert on:

• satsumas (use and abuse thereof)
    • bondage (speciality: handcuffs)
    • local sex shops (speciality: vibration devices and thongs)
    • photography (landscapes, seascapes, pouchscapes)

Wasn't there someone who tried to take over your position as office in some of these areas? I think she bodged it as she didn't have your vast experience in all these matters.

And aren't you also the office expert on:

• satsumas (use and abuse thereof)
    • bondage (speciality: handcuffs)
    • local sex shops (speciality: vibration devices and thongs)
    • photography (landscapes, seascapes, pouchscapes)
    Wasn't there someone who tried to take over your position as office in some of these areas? I think she bodged it as she didn't have your vast experience in all these matters.
    So how come you have seen my job description? You left off chief whip thoughunlsee that is in the bondage section, one of the best parts of my job.

Yes she tried for a takeover bid but a complaint was lodged, when she tried to fob them off with clementines instead of Satsumas – only the real deal will do

So how come you have seen my job description? You left off chief whip thoughunlsee that is in the bondage section, one of the best parts of my job.

Yes she tried for a takeover bid but a complaint was lodged, when she tried to fob them off with clementines instead of Satsumas – only the real deal will do
    Oh yes - I think I know the lady in question - she once ogled a large manadarin I had in my hand. I think she had an infatuation with round things that squirt juice............

Oh yes - I think I know the lady in question - she once ogled a large manadarin I had in my hand. I think she had an infatuation with round things that squirt juice............
    I do wish people would use proper words, I feel goaded by then to use my brain for a change now JL do you have a picture that describes the above I am having difficutly imagining what you mean.

I do wish people would use proper words, I feel goaded by then to use my brain for a change now JL do you have a picture that describes the above I am having difficutly imagining what you mean.
    I don’t think anyone degraded themselves, in fact I think he meant the tomato shaped sauce dispensers that they used to use in the wimpy bar, back in the day

Does this help??

I don’t think anyone degraded themselves, in fact I think he meant the tomato shaped sauce dispensers that they used to use in the wimpy bar, back in the day
    Well if you squeeze/rub/gently caress anything for long enough, you will usually get some liquid out.....A word of advice - if you don;t want to make mess indoors - then try it outdoors - eg. in yer garden.
    Last edited by JiveLad; 4th-January-2009 at 12:07 PM.

Does this help??

Well if you squeeze/rub/gently caress anything for long enough, you will usually get some liquid out.....A word of advice - if you don;t want to make mess indoors - then try it outdoors - eg. in yer garden.
    So good to see the return of the cartoon, I’ve missed it.

It could cause problems being too ardent in the garden because you never know what you might squeeze by mistake and also you might get your neighbours complaining

So good to see the return of the cartoon, I’ve missed it.

It could cause problems being too ardent in the garden because you never know what you might squeeze by mistake and also you might get your neighbours complaining

Me too I am glad Jivelad took the hint, although cartoon or no cartoon he always makes me smile.

It's always better to put the light on when you don't know what your squeezing, but then maybe not as much fun, you can imagine things like as if you dreamt them then.

Me too I am glad Jivelad took the hint, although cartoon or no cartoon he always makes me smile.

It's always better to put the light on when you don't know what your squeezing, but then maybe not as much fun, you can imagine things like as if you dreamt them then.
    Failure to put the lights on could lead to serious punishment being meated out to you in due course

Quote Originally Posted by under par View Post
    Failure to put the lights on could lead to serious punishment being meated out to you in due course
    These ladies prefer to give punishment than receive it

I once teased Maxine by offering her some corrective treatment. She said if I was serious she'd take it up with a higher authority.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    These ladies prefer to give punishment than receive it

I once teased Maxine by offering her some corrective treatment. She said if I was serious she'd take it up with a higher authority.
    That was a private whipping session MarkW and what happened in the garage/potting shed should have stayed in the garage/potting shed. This is an official warning

Happy New Year by the way

That was a private whipping session MarkW and what happened in the garage/potting shed should have stayed in the garage/potting shed. This is an official warning

Happy New Year by the way
    Happy New Year to you sweetie

You are right and I apologise. If you enjoy taking it up the line of command then that should remain a private matter. Your wise words -from an entirely different occasion - "Ooh yes, Destry rides again!" stay with me always

Of course, if you are still cross then

at your discretion.

[That's at least three resolutions broken already.]

Thread Information