Page 129 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    So Funny but so tr

I am about to indulge in a Satsuma or two as we speak(won't use my toes as I am at work)

I have been booked into a Satsuma Detox programme apparently they will put me on a course of CBT, I am just waiting to see if I reach their criteria. Can’t imagine how my life will be without them

Just realsied we have reduced to 5 letters but please don't preach
    I am sure that you will always be able to have a limited amount per day so don't fret, we will just brush your past under the carpet and move on. Your addiction could be worse it could be dancing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    I am sure that you will always be able to have a limited amount per day so don't fret, we will just brush your past under the carpet and move on. Your addiction could be worse it could be dancing!!!
    You obviously don’t understand addictions it starts with just one segment, then it has to be whole satsuma the next minute your ripping open the packet in a frenzy because you just have to have one of those juicy babies in your mouth, I need to lie down.

You obviously don’t understand addictions it starts with just one segment, then it has to be whole satsuma the next minute your ripping open the packet in a frenzy because you just have to have one of those juicy babies in your mouth, I need to lie down.
    Yeah - I can hear your slurping and groans of pleasure from here.........what a racket!

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Yeah - I can hear your slurping and groans of pleasure from here.........what a racket!
    Not to mention the tracks of orange footprints I leave behind post frenzy, I need help where are my friends when I need them

Ps Sorry about the noise try not to disturb you again

Not to mention the tracks of orange footprints I leave behind post frenzy, I need help where are my friends when I need them

Ps Sorry about the noise try not to disturb you again
    I've just realised that the three trucks full of satsumas I saw yesterday must have been heading to you. I wondered why the drivers were all wearing loin clothes bearing the legend "I'm a satsuma, suck me dry and make us both smile".

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    I've just realised that the three trucks full of satsumas I saw yesterday must have been heading to you. I wondered why the drivers were all wearing loin clothes bearing the legend "I'm a satsuma, suck me dry and make us both smile".
    Ah!! learning new tricks are we with satsumas, jugling then next perhaps!!!!
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Ah!! learning new tricks are we with satsumas, jugling then next perhaps!!!!
    Oh juggling is old hat for Maxine.....she is always juggling balls. It's when she tries to do it with the men still attached that it gets a bit tricky .... and so painful to watch, but that's not for here, that is for 'the garage'

Oh juggling is old hat for Maxine.....she is always juggling balls. It's when she tries to do it with the men still attached that it gets a bit tricky .... and so painful to watch, but that's not for here, that is for 'the garage'

so funny JayJay choked on my cup of tea as it is a bit early for a satsuma,

Ah one of my favourite hobbies after dancing and Satsuma sucking is juggling balls; I will try it with satsumas (what a waste of those juicy little babies) but hope that they don’t become too sticky

so funny JayJay choked on my cup of tea as it is a bit early for a satsuma,

Ah one of my favourite hobbies after dancing and Satsuma sucking is juggling balls; I will try it with satsumas (what a waste of those juicy little babies) but hope that they don’t become too sticky
    I think I should up sticks and come down your way for a while, you two are having far too much fun without me, so at the weekend I am on my way, to taste the satsumas and juggle some balls.

I think I should up sticks and come down your way for a while, you two are having far too much fun without me, so at the weekend I am on my way, to taste the satsumas and juggle some balls.
    Looking forward to meeting you and I will have stacks of satsumas with me (never leave home without them)

Ok - well make sure you come down my way - and maybe I can teach you a few new juggling tricks.................We'll start with just one ball - so you can learn how to do a basic toss. Then in no time at all you'll be on a full set and have a big smile on your face......

Ok - well make sure you come down my way - and maybe I can teach you a few new juggling tricks.................We'll start with just one ball - so you can learn how to do a basic toss. Then in no time at all you'll be on a full set and have a big smile on your face......

Hey Ruby will be good to see you again. An offer like that from JL is fabulous, it's not everyday you get offered to be taught by an international playboy.....only hope during your practice session that you don't bruise too many of those citrus beauties.

Hey Ruby will be good to see you again. An offer like that from JL is fabulous, it's not everyday you get offered to be taught by an international playboy.....only hope during your practice session that you don't bruise too many of those citrus beauties.
    Jivelad always put a big smile on my face. I will have to get some training in because I don't want you all to think I am crusty at juggling the balls, I can't get a reputation for bruising the fruit.

Jivelad always put a big smile on my face. I will have to get some training in because I don't want you all to think I am crusty at juggling the balls, I can't get a reputation for bruising the fruit.
    Well I'm sure you will be fine - I sense you are a talented lady in this department.....and I will be your trusty guide to help you achieve your full desires. The odd bruise here and there is part of parcel of experimenting with new things.

Well I'm sure you will be fine - I sense you are a talented lady in this department.....and I will be your trusty guide to help you achieve your full desires. The odd bruise here and there is part of parcel of experimenting with new things.
    I have never seen you juggle balls or satsumas but one trusts from the conviction in your writing that you would be a competent advisor, but try to be gentle to minimise risk

I have never seen you juggle balls or satsumas but one trusts from the conviction in your writing that you would be a competent advisor, but try to be gentle to minimise risk
    Yes - I am generally regarded as one of Europe's top tutors in this department - I try to make it a fun as well as pleasurable experience. I assume you will be bringing some satsumas on Saturday to play with? (Genuine question!).

Yes - I am generally regarded as one of Europe's top tutors in this department - I try to make it a fun as well as pleasurable experience. I assume you will be bringing some satsumas on Saturday to play with? (Genuine question!).
    Only the finest in Europe how comes you’ve let the rest of the world slip through your fingers. I have not been privileged enough to be part of your tutor group. I have been reliably informed it’s comparable to when you struts your stuff on the dance floor.

PS I am never more than 10 feet away from a Satsuma so yes I will bring a supply along if wanted.

Only the finest in Europe how comes you’ve let the rest of the world slip through your fingers. I have not been privileged enough to be part of your tutor group. I have been reliably informed it’s comparable to when you struts your stuff on the dance floor.

PS I am never more than 10 feet away from a Satsuma so yes I will bring a supply along if wanted.

With all those Satsuma's Maxine, I bet you are glowingly regular and the truths of your healthy living are plain for all to see, what with those bright eyes and smile.

With all those Satsuma's Maxine, I bet you are glowingly regular and the truths of your healthy living are plain for all to see, what with those bright eyes and smile.
    And of those truths the truest is that you can tell a lot about how a woman will behave in the garage by the way she handles a satsuma.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    And of those truths the truest is that you can tell a lot about how a woman will behave in the garage by the way she handles a satsuma.
    All eyes will be on Maxine to see how see performs on Saturday, only hope she does not do the rudest thing I have seen her do with them (the garage-3/5/08) which is still imprinted on my brain.

Thread Information