Page 107 of 189 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    That experience had marked her. Anything to do with carrying water made her nervous. She had, since then, had to avoid dating any man born under the sign aquarius.
    It was not only water thing that made her nervous of the masked man, because underneath the Satsuma outfit he was wearing all leather and a mask (which he had recently purchased from the local sex shop together with a rather scary looking whip and handcuffs) she thought and.....

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    It was not only water thing that made her nervous of the masked man, because underneath the Satsuma outfit he was wearing all leather and a mask (which he had recently purchased from the local sex shop together with a rather scary looking whip and handcuffs) she thought and.....
    then she thought about it again - and realised he was someone who shared similar passions: tempted by fruits and visiting sex shop - so she lay down and basked in the idea of spending some intimate time with him..........

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    then she thought about it again - and realised he was someone who shared similar passions: tempted by fruits and visiting sex shop - so she lay down and basked in the idea of spending some intimate time with him..........
    And then it was as if someone had bashed her on the head, she sat bolt upright and said out loud “ I can’t spend intimate time with a man who dresses up as a Satsuma”, I’d enjoy the leather and mask though she thought ooh and look at that lovely leopard skin print on the handcuffs, what is a girl to do

And then it was as if someone had bashed her on the head, she sat bolt upright and said out loud “ I can’t spend intimate time with a man who dresses up as a Satsuma”, I’d enjoy the leather and mask though she thought ooh and look at that lovely leopard skin print on the handcuffs, what is a girl to do
    Being resourceful she peeled the satsuma skin off and then bathed him. Now he looked much better.

Being resourceful she peeled the satsuma skin off and then bathed him. Now he looked much better.
    She took a deep breath and looked at her freshly peeled man and thought he is rather tasty

She took a deep breath and looked at her freshly peeled man and thought he is rather tasty
    Two hearts were beating fast. Crikey! Was he a Time Lord?

Two hearts were beating fast. Crikey! Was he a Time Lord?

The time had come, now or never, she had to thrash this one out in her head....she wanted Satsuma Man now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    The time had come, now or never, she had to thrash this one out in her head....she wanted Satsuma Man now.....
    "Hmmmm - I want your body - let me feel your.....juicy segments - and this time - no pith please"

At that moment she began to position herself to sit on his face. As she lowered herself down, he said:

"Ah! - tush"

"Hmmmm - I want your body - let me feel your.....juicy segments - and this time - no pith please"

At that moment she began to position herself to sit on his face. As she lowered herself down, he said:

"Ah! - tush"

"Be gentle with me" he said, "I forgot to mention that I have a hiatus hernia"

"Be gentle with me" he said, "I forgot to mention that I have a hiatus hernia"
    Oh is that what that big swelling is

Oh is that what that big swelling is
    "Yes" - he said "it happened when I was doing a dance - and I just went to far"

"Oh - which dance was that? The twist? Argentine tango?"

"No. The shag - it was just too fast".

(Sunday rules allow multiple words).

"Yes" - he said "it happened when I was doing a dance - and I just went to far"

"Oh - which dance was that? The twist? Argentine tango?"

"No. The shag - it was just too fast".

(Sunday rules allow multiple words).
    I expect it was all that thrashing about that caused it

PS Rules are for breaking
    Last edited by Maxine; 2nd-November-2008 at 12:28 PM.

I expect it was all that thrashing about that caused it

PS Rules are for breaking
    The modern treatment is to sleep in a gas filled chamber. Choice of gas is obviously important.

The modern treatment is to sleep in a gas filled chamber. Choice of gas is obviously important.
    <Back to the scene>

Her tush was just about come into contact with his body - and speaking of gas, she had, earlier that day, partaken of a rather delicious spicy Indian meal. Simultaneously a number of things happened: first he noticed her in the mirror and saw how beautiful she was, at the same time, she farted and this caused him to have an attack of angina whilst he was about to place his fingers into......

Choice of gas is sooooo important, her preference was L'Homme by Yve St Laurent, so sexy and definitely nice when dancing in the close embrase at tango, she looked forward to tonight's milonga as she hasn't smelt that particular gas in ages.
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

<Back to the scene>

Her tush was just about come into contact with his body - and speaking of gas, she had, earlier that day, partaken of a rather delicious spicy Indian meal. Simultaneously a number of things happened: first he noticed her in the mirror and saw how beautiful she was, at the same time, she farted and this caused him to have an attack of angina whilst he was about to place his fingers into......
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Choice of gas is sooooo important, her preference was L'Homme by Yve St Laurent, so sexy and definitely nice when dancing in the close embrase at tango, she looked forward to tonight's milonga as she hasn't smelt that particular gas in ages.
    ...he had never met a woman who expelled gas that smelt like a good
    aftershave...she had definitely gained his admiration, tonights Milonga was going to be good
    Last edited by Jay Jay; 2nd-November-2008 at 02:36 PM.

...he had never met a woman who expelled gas that smelt like a good aftershave...she had definitely gained his admiration, tonights Milonga was going to be good
    Oh yes it will be and she looked forward to the delicious sexy tango after the milonga was over, he definitely had awakend a passion that was dead in her

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Oh yes it will be and she looked forward to the delicious sexy tango after the milonga was over, he definitely had awakend a passion that was dead in her

and she didn't want to detain that feeling for much longer, in the story so far, she never really seems to come to that final peak.......and it was now getting on her nerves, perhaps tonight will be the night.........

IMG_0861.JPG WARNING....SELLING SO CHEAP AT THE MOMENT....BUT IT IS A CON TO GET YOU STARTED....BEWARE

and she didn't want to detain that feeling for much longer, in the story so far, she never really seems to come to that final peak.......and it was now getting on her nerves, perhaps tonight will be the night.........

IMG_0861.JPG WARNING....SELLING SO CHEAP AT THE MOMENT....BUT IT IS A CON TO GET YOU STARTED....BEWARE

I have not laughed so much in ages. I got a better deal from M & S Buy one get one free so now have 3 bags of satsumas in the fridge (to retain their juicy freshness) something wonderful to choke on when I read this thread in the week.

I have not laughed so much in ages. I got a better deal from M & S Buy one get one free so now have 3 bags of satsumas in the fridge (to retain their juicy freshness) something wonderful to choke on when I read this thread in the week.

MMM me thinks that I must invest a pound given the revitalising effects that satsuma's have had on the girlies above and I do need to regain my strength for my tango later, so girls what do you know about satsuma's that I don't...spill

Thread Information