Page 106 of 189 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Oh no. He was the cause of her last downwards spiral.
    Anyway, she invited him - and his eyes light up as he saw what was on offer - it all looked very tasty. He was licking his lips - and soon he licking hers as well - and he wonderred if she would like that necklace of pearls that he was always ready to provide, so he said:

"Darling, would you like a pearl neckalce?"

"That would be nice, but can we finish the shepherds pie first?" she replied

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Anyway, she invited him - and his eyes light up as he saw what was on offer - it all looked very tasty. He was licking his lips - and soon he licking hers as well - and he wonderred if she would like that necklace of pearls that he was always ready to provide, so he said:

"Darling, would you like a pearl neckalce?"

"That would be nice, but can we finish the shepherds pie first?" she replied
    ( JL nearly choked on my Satsuma, whilst reading your post )

He looked at her longingly as her fork toyed with her broccoli spears (always good choice with a Shepperds Pie)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post

He looked at her longingly as her fork toyed with her broccoli spears (always good choice with a Shepperds Pie)
    Is Broccoli Spears related to Britney?

Anyway ... back on topic (like there is one!) ...

"I've brought some music. Fancy throwing some shapes after dinner?"

He looked at her longingly as her fork toyed with her broccoli spears (always good choice with a Shepherds Pie)
    He fumbled in his pocket for the necklace - and eventually got it in his hand - and her eyes lit up as he held it up for her to view:

"My, so big and shiny - you are so generous"

"Thank you darling - now - can I have some capers with my shepherds pie please?"

(PS - Maxine - hope you managed to swallow it ok - and it wasn't too messy......you Essex girls can get the wrong end of the stick sometimes..).

He fumbled in his pocket for the necklace - and eventually got it in his hand - and her eyes lit up as he held it up for her to view:

"My, so big and shiny - you are so generous"

"Thank you darling - now - can I have some capers with my shepherds pie please?"

(PS - Maxine - hope you managed to swallow it ok - and it wasn't too messy......you Essex girls can get the wrong end of the stick sometimes..).
    Nice capers! And your trick with the satsuma reminds me of something. Did we dance at Escape?

Nice capers! And your trick with the satsuma reminds me of something. Did we dance at Escape?

well you did manage to scrape through that event without juggling your satsumas for me
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    well you did manage to scrape through that event without juggling your satsumas for me
    Well I did leave traces of juice all over the floor

Well I did leave traces of juice all over the floor
    Yes it really spoilt that shag pile carpet.............

Yes it really spoilt that shag pile carpet.............
    That was the final straw for him (his precious Shag pile) and soon after they parted

That was the final straw for him (his precious Shag pile) and soon after they parted
    Looking back over what had happened, he thought things work out for the best in the end. He had been spared what could of been months of unhappiness, I mean if she could be so disrespectful towards his shag pile what sort of callous person was she anyway..........let her take her satsumas and go..

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Looking back over what had happened, he thought things work out for the best in the end. He had been spared what could of been months of unhappiness, I mean if she could be so disrespectful towards his shag pile what sort of callous person was she anyway..........let her take her satsumas and go..
    As they passed in the street a few days later a look of disdain came over his face when he remembered his shag pile, he would never eat a Satsuma again

As they passed in the street a few days later a look of disdain came over his face when he remembered his shag pile, he would never eat a Satsuma again
    Except possibly socially. You know, you're out, have a few beers, perhaps you're a bit pissed, the someone eats a satsuma and offers you one from their pack and ... hey, we're all human.

Except possibly socially. You know, you're out, have a few beers, perhaps you're a bit pissed, the someone eats a satsuma and offers you one from their pack and ... hey, we're all human.

It even happened to me once, my drink got spiked and when I woke up in the morning was in bed with a whole netted bag of satsumas and I don't know how they got there...........

It even happened to me once, my drink got spiked and when I woke up in the morning was in bed with a whole netted bag of satsumas and I don't know how they got there...........
    You might have picked them up at any time. You're with friends now. Let's make a nice smoothy and put the whole past in our behind; keep your friends close and your enemas closer - or something like that, I struggle with the modern vernacular.

You might have picked them up at any time. You're with friends now. Let's make a nice smoothy and put the whole past in our behind; keep your friends close and your enemas closer - or something like that, I struggle with the modern vernacular.
    (That is so funny, luckily no Satsuma to choke on this time. I would have rep'd you but it says I have to spread my reputation around and I think I done enough damage playing these word games!)

She panicked and quickly packed away the satsumas in the salad compartment of the fridge. Then she thought who is he, oh well who cares at least he hasn’t got shag pile

(That is so funny, luckily no Satsuma to choke on this time. I would have rep'd you but it says I have to spread my reputation around and I think I done enough damage playing these word games!)

She panicked and quickly packed away the satsumas in the salad compartment of the fridge. Then she thought who is he, oh well who cares at least he hasn’t got shag pile
    And as she turned and looked outside - he was still there - camped outside her house - that guy she met at the tango evening last week, dressed as a satsuma. She felt tempted by this fruit - but that was for another day.....

And as she turned and looked outside - he was still there - camped outside her house - that guy she met at the tango evening last week, dressed as a satsuma. She felt tempted by this fruit - but that was for another day.....
    She didn't want anything to dampen her new uplifted spirits, so let the satsuma man live in her front garden , she could cope with that......made her feel somewhat secure too...

She didn't want anything to dampen her new uplifted spirits, so let the satsuma man live in her front garden , she could cope with that......made her feel somewhat secure too...
    The tension ramped up somewhat, when the man knocked on her door looking most dishevelled.
    "Can you help? I've been graped."
    "You mean raped, I think."
    "No. There was a bunch of them."

The tension ramped up somewhat, when the man knocked on her door looking most dishevelled.
    "Can you help? I've been graped."
    "You mean raped, I think."
    "No. There was a bunch of them."
    It was marred by the fact that it bought back memories of when she was raped by a dwarf
    "How did you know it was a dwarf?"
    "Cos he had to stand on a bucket!"

It was marred by the fact that it bought back memories of when she was raped by a dwarf
    "How did you know it was a dwarf?"
    "Cos he had to stand on a bucket!"
    That experience had marked her. Anything to do with carrying water made her nervous. She had, since then, had to avoid dating any man born under the sign aquarius.

Thread Information