Page 185 of 189 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189 LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 3764

Thread: 6 letter word game...

Re: 6 letter word game...

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    phew !!glad to be out of that twilight home, now what's this about some tasty new meat in the garage, am always partial to a bit of sausage myself, fruity nibbles too, and plums are always in season ....
    So that the 6 and 7 letter words don't cross, can't have that can we?! I have enlisted the help of some kindly firemen to locate some canoes and we are off to a paradise island to fend for ourselves.........let's see what happens. Have heard that JL is a bit handy with his paddle..............

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    So that the 6 and 7 letter words don't cross, can't have that can we?! I have enlisted the help of some kindly firemen to locate some canoes and we are off to a paradise island to fend for ourselves.........let's see what happens. Have heard that JL is a bit handy with his paddle..............
    If you intend to find solace among the coconut palms, please can I come too? I have plenty of experience of prolonged and heavy paddling and would be a worthy addition to the crew

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
    If you intend to find solace among the coconut palms, please can I come too? I have plenty of experience of prolonged and heavy paddling and would be a worthy addition to the crew
    Hey a newbie.......welcome aboard You are more than welcome to join us on our trip to find paradise...........but there is just a small clause amongst the rules we have to tolerate JL's constant innuendos

Hey a newbie.......welcome aboard You are more than welcome to join us on our trip to find paradise...........but there is just a small clause amongst the rules we have to tolerate JL's constant innuendos
    JL has just woken up on the deck of the S.S. El Paradiso. Must have been kidnapped by those gals dressed as pirates at the dance 2 nites ago. Ah well, at least I've got my old guitar with me, so as we sail past the western coast of Africa, I'll start singing a blues song..........

"I woke up this morning with a banana in my bed".........

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    JL has just woken up on the deck of the S.S. El Paradiso. Must have been kidnapped by those gals dressed as pirates at the dance 2 nites ago. Ah well, at least I've got my old guitar with me, so as we sail past the western coast of Africa, I'll start singing a blues song..........

"I woke up this morning with a banana in my bed".........
    May I suggest JL, that you take a quick nibble of your banana and quickly get in the shade; as the sun could do serious damage; as it blazes down on the very white skin of yours

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    May I suggest JL, that you take a quick nibble of your banana and quickly get in the shade; as the sun could do serious damage; as it blazes down on the very white skin of yours
    It's too late Cap'n.Max......Seamen Staines gobbled up my banana as we went past the horn of Africa.

Ahoy Cap'n! An island ahead - I can see zebras.......

PS Can we have fish fingers for tea please Cap'n?

It's too late Cap'n.Max......Seamen Staines gobbled up my banana as we went past the horn of Africa.

Ahoy Cap'n! An island ahead - I can see zebras.......

PS Can we have fish fingers for tea please Cap'n?
    Ah hoy there me saucey inuendo mates, glad to see JL you are as brazen as ever and the Mistresses are still trying to keep you in reins, welcome to Bubble, play dirty Bubble
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Ah hoy there me saucey inuendo mates, glad to see JL you are as brazen as ever and the Mistresses are still trying to keep you in reins, welcome to Bubble, play dirty Bubble
    Well someone has to keep him in check, he has only been let out on good behaviour. BTW how do you play Dirty Bubble sounds like a cool game, but we need 'barmen'...........Bubble how are you at shaking up a mean cocktail?

Well someone has to keep him in check, he has only been let out on good behaviour. BTW how do you play Dirty Bubble sounds like a cool game, but we need 'barmen'...........Bubble how are you at shaking up a mean cocktail?
    Oh dear, if you are going to bar men you will never be able to play 'Dirty Bubble', it requires several very badmen to sustain play. By the way, wouldn't JiveLad be better at cocktales than me? He seems to have the right kind of banter on his mind just about 24/7, I'm just an angel by comparison

PS Thanks for the warm welcome
    Last edited by Bubble; 2nd-September-2010 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Changed **** tales to cocktales as the forum censored it!

Oh dear, if you are going to bar men you will never be able to play 'Dirty Bubble', it requires several very badmen to sustain play. By the way, wouldn't JiveLad be better at cocktales than me? He seems to have the right kind of banter on his mind just about 24/7, I'm just an angel by comparison

PS Thanks for the warm welcome
    Cocktales? Chicken tails? Well if it's being served up on Sunday and it's going to be a choice between leg or breast, then, I have to say I am a breast man......although I am partial to a nice juicy thigh as well...

Anyway, where are my fellow men? Or have I been left alone to be used and abused by the Essex mob, the RubyRed Wigan Warbler and the Bubbly Bubble (which rhymes with 'trouble'......so beware.....).

(Oh, and warm welcome Bubble ). Can we rendezvous in the bath at some point on the voyage? I quite like a nice Bubble bath.

Cocktales? Chicken tails? Well if it's being served up on Sunday and it's going to be a choice between leg or breast, then, I have to say I am a breast man......although I am partial to a nice juicy thigh as well...

Anyway, where are my fellow men? Or have I been left alone to be used and abused by the Essex mob, the RubyRed Wigan Warbler and the Bubbly Bubble (which rhymes with 'trouble'......so beware.....).

(Oh, and warm welcome Bubble ). Can we rendezvous in the bath at some point on the voyage? I quite like a nice Bubble bath.
    Apologies for being a bit slow coming again, Ive been tied up. Please don't berate me.

Note to JL: I believe Bubble is a gentleman. Not that you shouldn't economise by sharing a bath. If William Hague can do it it's good enough for me.

Now, where best to dip that paddle? ...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Apologies for being a bit slow coming again, Ive been tied up. Please don't berate me.

Note to JL: I believe Bubble is a gentleman. Not that you shouldn't economise by sharing a bath. If William Hague can do it it's good enough for me.

Now, where best to dip that paddle? ...
    Bubble a gentleman? Omg! That means we now have 3 men and 3 women (not including Roger the cabin boy) on board..............as I notice the women are wearing the barest of outfits in this hot weather, maybe it is time for some "jigging in the rigging" before we land..............

Bubble a gentleman? Omg! That means we now have 3 men and 3 women (not including Roger the cabin boy) on board..............as I notice the women are wearing the barest of outfits in this hot weather, maybe it is time for some "jigging in the rigging" before we land..............
    Haven't you seen my profile pic? Bubble is clearly descended from beasts as he has 6 paws and 24 claws!

*Bubble scrambles up the main mast at high speed, and clambers into the crowsnest*

"Cap'n I spy another ship; it could be pirates. I'm sure they will subject us to the basest possible treatment if we should be captured"

"What shall we do?"

how do you play Dirty Bubble sounds like a cool game,
    well depending on Bubble's persuasion I might enjoyed it, the rules are very simple.......

breast, .
    a word close to your heart JL, knew you would rise to the occassion in fullness of time

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post

Slowness should never be berated welcome back

Haven't you seen my profile pic? Bubble is clearly descended from beasts as he has 6 paws and 24 claws!

*Bubble scrambles up the main mast at high speed, and clambers into the crowsnest*

"Cap'n I spy another ship; it could be pirates. I'm sure they will subject us to the basest possible treatment if we should be captured"

"What shall we do?"
    Hope you didn't get stranded in the crows nest Bubble, now what would happen if we innocent Mistresses got caught by pirates, and what could be the basest of treatments. Perhaps some of us should stay on dry land and leave me to deal with the pirates. We need another venue if the garage is too shoddy perhaps a nice warm stable with cocks of hay to keep us snug ?

well depending on Bubble's persuasion I might enjoyed it, the rules are very simple.......

a word close to your heart JL, knew you would rise to the occassion in fullness of time

Slowness should never be berated welcome back

Hope you didn't get stranded in the crows nest Bubble, now what would happen if we innocent Mistresses got caught by pirates, and what could be the basest of treatments. Perhaps some of us should stay on dry land and leave me to deal with the pirates. We need another venue if the garage is too shoddy perhaps a nice warm stable with cocks of hay to keep us snug ?
    Hi to Bubble and welcome to the word game fold, I'm sure I met you at a weekender and if so you were definitely female that night

Anyway back on course, I'm sure a motion was tabled and approved at the recent AGM, to seek out warmer climbs, with fruit a plenty, all ripe and juicy just waiting to be nibbled on, didn't we send JL on ahead with the scouting party, he insisted that the new venue had fresh ripe melons

Hi to Bubble and welcome to the word game fold, I'm sure I met you at a weekender and if so you were definitely female that night

Anyway back on course, I'm sure a motion was tabled and approved at the recent AGM, to seek out warmer climbs, with fruit a plenty, all ripe and juicy just waiting to be nibbled on, didn't we send JL on ahead with the scouting party, he insisted that the new venue had fresh ripe melons
    Hey gang, seems we have the full crew on board and a new recruit too, brilliant A secret AGM was called, lasted forever to get everyone needs and wants covered, you guys are certainly a hard lot to please..........

Hey gang, seems we have the full crew on board and a new recruit too, brilliant A secret AGM was called, lasted forever to get everyone needs and wants covered, you guys are certainly a hard lot to please..........
    I think we have become more choosy because we have now tasted the sweet luxurious fruits that we have now grown accustomed to.....

I think we have become more choosy because we have now tasted the sweet luxurious fruits that we have now grown accustomed to.....
    Not quite a full crew - What ever happened to Frolicols - last seen floating off to sea in his canoe (a bit suspicious). Well I've wasted enough time pondering, off to new and fruity pastures

Not quite a full crew - What ever happened to Frolicols - last seen floating off to sea in his canoe (a bit suspicious). Well I've wasted enough time pondering, off to new and fruity pastures
    Ok it's time to disembark onto the tropical island now. I did some checking out and the locals wanted to meet you all, so can you lower the main sail, drop anchor, lets get paddling to go ashore. There is a bar there - and they do really good hand pulled shandies.

What are the rules for 'Dirty Bubble'? Everyone else is occupied elsewhere, whisper them to me!

"The pirates have gone! They took one look at our motley crew and turned around"

*Bubble climbs out of the crowsnest, slides down the mast and lands on the deck with a thud*

Ok it's time to disembark onto the tropical island now. I did some checking out and the locals wanted to meet you all, so can you lower the main sail, drop anchor, lets get paddling to go ashore. There is a bar there - and they do really good hand pulled shandies.
    "Sorry to make a fuss, but shandies don't agree with my dental health."

*Bubble disappears below deck to find an alternative drink.............and reappears a few minuted later clutching a black ball of fur*

"It appears we have had a stowaway on our adventures, I have just found this cute little pussy below decks. It looks hungry, does anyone have any meat to hand? We really ought to fill it up before we try playing with it or stroking it"

*Bubble regards the creature incredulously for a few seconds and then exclaims*

"Well I never, this is the strangest cat I have ever seen. Look, it has 1,2,3,4......9 tails. Can a special use be found on a ship for a cat with 9 tails? Or should we keep it for our entertainment and then eat it? I must say, it looks rather like a rug after having been stowed away for so long, I think we should at least give it some meat first and try playing with it a little rather than munching on it straight away"

Thread Information