Quote Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
What are the rules for 'Dirty Bubble'? Everyone else is occupied elsewhere, whisper them to me!

"The pirates have gone! They took one look at our motley crew and turned around"

*Bubble climbs out of the crowsnest, slides down the mast and lands on the deck with a thud*

"Sorry to make a fuss, but shandies don't agree with my dental health."

*Bubble disappears below deck to find an alternative drink.............and reappears a few minuted later clutching a black ball of fur*

"It appears we have had a stowaway on our adventures, I have just found this cute little pussy below decks. It looks hungry, does anyone have any meat to hand? We really ought to fill it up before we try playing with it or stroking it"

*Bubble regards the creature incredulously for a few seconds and then exclaims*

"Well I never, this is the strangest cat I have ever seen. Look, it has 1,2,3,4......9 tails. Can a special use be found on a ship for a cat with 9 tails? Or should we keep it for our entertainment and then eat it? I must say, it looks rather like a rug after having been stowed away for so long, I think we should at least give it some meat first and try playing with it a little rather than munching on it straight away"
Cat's tails ....time for a whipping we could always come off the ship and find a good car rental....perhaps even a camper van and go and see the wild cats in their environment like .........Essex