Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Death by chocolate!!!

An Eclectic Toaster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Death by chocolate!!!

Originally posted by Wendy
    Oh, Graham will want to try that tshirt of yours once you've gone...
    Hey, maybe I could give the T-shirt to Graham now anyway.

As I said somewhere else on the Forum it's been retired - CJ's suffered enough

An Eclectic Toaster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Death by chocolate!!!

Originally posted by Wendy
    Yip !!! And a Double Trouble fatality at that !!! Jayne and moi dancing you to death ... doing the Lydia ... over and over... and we know how you hate just standing there .... poor kid !!!
    You've now successfully distracted me from doing any work for the whole day...

Versailles (yeah, in the chateau itself !)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Death by chocolate!!!

Originally posted by Stuart M
    Look out....... they're behind you .... I mean in front of you .... hee hee heeee

Wxxx

You wanted to spend the last day of your life working???

Grant

Commercial Operator

Hey, maybe I could give the T-shirt to Graham now anyway.

As I said somewhere else on the Forum it's been retired - CJ's suffered enough
    I think the T-shirt has to come out of retirement... save us matching again!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Death by chocolate!!!

Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
    I think the T-shirt has to come out of retirement... save us matching again!!
    Yes, if you two dress the same how will we tell you apart?

Grant

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Death by chocolate!!!

Originally posted by Grant
    Yes, if you two dress the same how will we tell you apart?

% cocoa solids

Wxxx

Thumbs up

I'd just like to say that I thought this was incredibly inventive and funny, and I'd like to add my thanks to the author for putting in what was obviously a considerable amount of thought and effort.

I'd also like to add my thanks to the murderer, as the forum was getting plagued by cheep innuendo.

Blog Entries
    G, I do love it when you set up your own punch lines.

Now go and vote so I can find out which one of you b****** done me in!!!

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by Chicklet
    Now go and vote so I can find out which one of you b****** done me in!!!
    Don't flatter yourself, Lady.

The poll quite clearly states you faked your own suicide to stitch up Brady the Innocent.

And I bet HE wouldn't hold your ears. Poor wee soul. Was that in your dream, too?

Well done to the person who wrote it !!! So much detail... so witty... so clever... who is Miss Marple ???? Who has the time.... or the inclination......

Wxxxx

Blog Entries
    Behave you!!!!! Frisky this morning!!!

Born again Chickie D (see left) only does head over heels now, doesn't rise to smutty cheep (sic) innuendo (let's see how long that one lasts)

And which one of us is the poor wee soul??

Born again Chickie D (see left) only does head over heels now,
    Love your new Chick - suits you sooo much better. And that makes us family !!!!

Wxxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    the other one was lovely but maybe a bit on the portly side???

I do like the fact that this one gets her feet where her head usually is quite easily.....

so does this mean Brady and Curtain are my brothers?

so does this mean Brady and Curtain are my brothers?
    No your grandsons surely !!!

Wxxxx

Voice from beyond the Grave!!

For someone who has shaken off this mortal coil, the Chicken amazingly has still plenty to say!!!
    Perhaps the murderer ought to have wrung its neck!!!!
    Miss Marple.

Thank You .....

......all for your comments!!! Much appreciated!!
    Miss Marple.

Watch your Back!!!

Be vigilant!! Remember that there is a possible 'cereal' Killer on the loose. It may be YOU next!!!
    Miss Marple.

Re: Re: Death by chocolate!!!

If Graham is Heathcliff, would that make Wendy = Kate Bush?

Surely Wendy can be whoever she wants to be in the privacy of her own home!!!!
    Although exactly whom,and what they get up to, might be too much information for the Forum community!!!

Heather,
    XX

Killer Strikes Again

The Plot Thickens

Inspectors Clouseau and Gadget, having deliberated, cogitated and thoroughly digested the evidence presented to them, are baffled. Despite intensive and detailed interviews with an extensive list of suspects, they are no nearer to solving the mystery of Chicklet's homicide.

Are the inspectors merely bungling, incompetent nincompoops, or are they dealing with a fiendishly clever, diabolic, master criminal? Evidence would certainly begin to point to the latter diagnosis. Whilst the two esteemed detectives have been deliberating, the Machiavellian murder has struck yet again!!!

Detectives Clouseau and Gadget were earlier called to the Glasgow home of Mr Brady Rogers, who had not been seen for several days. His disappearance had, however, failed to arouse suspicion, as it was widely known that the young American had been sojourning in the Nations capital city. He was found on the floor of his bedroom, when his flatmate had entered to remind him that it was Brady's turn to clean the lavatory.The stunned, distraught flatmate could think of no reason why anyone would possibly wish to kill, such a charming, affable young man as Brady appeared to be. Inspectors Clouseau and Gadget are perplexed by the latest turn of events. Could there be a possible connection between the two killings, or is there a mad, maniacal cereal killer loose on the streets of Glasgow?

The victim seemed to have fallen fowl of a poisoned chocolate Easter egg, the remains of which were found in Brady's room. What possible motive could the murderer have had to execute the demise of this handsome young chap? Clouseau and Gadget are continuing their investigation into a possible list of suspects, and urge the public to come forward with any relevant information regarding the whereabouts and movements of Mr Rogers and his associates, prior to his untimely death sometime on Monday. Inspector Gadget has again, conveniently stopped off in Dundee, to interview members of the MAd Crew, whilst Clouseau continues to examine the evidence in Glasgow.

BOMBAY BAD BOY

Did Sherwin feel threatened by the knowledge, that in his youth, Brady was once the winner of the Annual Oregon Junior Cookery Competion, and that Sherwin's inferiority in the kitchen would surely be exposed in their forthcoming appearance in Ready,Steady,Cook? Was the pint size chef afraid that it would soon become apparent that the only culinary creation he was master of, was a hot, spicy Pot Noodle? Would the threat of Brady's gourmet skills with a grill pan be enough to make Sherwin sizzle with rage, and provoke him into adding a toxic ingredient to Brady's Cadburys cream egg?

STEVEN(THE DANCING PENGUIN)

Did Steven, Grand Master of the little known SSSCS, (Secret Society of Silver Ceroc Shoes), whilst under the influence of copious amounts of red wine,(which he was in the habit of splattering on hotel walls),foolishly divulge the secret Silver Ceroc Shoe Shuffle, whilst sharing a room with Brady at Blackpool? Had Brady threatened to incorporate the intricate dance step into a 16 count beginners line dance, performed to Shania Twain's latest offering, "Up"? Did the prospect of this utter humiliation propel the dancing p..p..p..penguin to p..p..p..poison Brady?
    JOHN SIMPSON

Despite his reputation as a dancer extraordinaire, this dinosaur of the dance floor was left with egg on his face when Brady could barely stifle his amusement, when John's attempt at a "Chocolate Ripple" looked more like a crumbling Flake. Devastated at this public humiliation, had John sworn long-winded vengeance on the Yankee Doodle Dandy? Did John eggstract revenge on Brady, ensuring that the yolk was on the young whippersnapper, when he added arsenic to Mr Rogers' Easter treat?

BLUE 34.
    Did Brady's success as a babe magnet, whilst posing as an " Officer and a Gentleman", at Blackpool, inspire Blue 34 to uncontrollable jealousy? He was heard to have dismissed Brady as merely a "boy in a man's uniform". Did Blue 34 decide to sink the American dreamboat once and for all?

BTC BILL

Acutely aware of his advancing years, and that time was rapidly running out to retain top place in the BTC Top Ten, had Bill resorted to drastic action, by eliminating his opposition? Did Brady's youth and skilful Triple Step pose too much of a threat, especially as Brady was perfecting his "Up close and Personal" blues moves with Wendy? Did Bill decide to do away with the upstart before he was relegated to Wendy's reserve team?

THE TRAMP

In preparation for his forthcoming move to Scotland, had The Tramp decided to rid Ceroc venues of all possible rival dancers, so that he alone would be in demand as the one and only BTC dancer North of the Border? Certainly, it was reported that he had bought a very large Cadbury's cream egg at his local Woolworth store. Was this for his own delectation, or had he doctored the confection before presenting it to Brady as a "Farewell to London" gift?

THE SINGING, DANCING NUNS

Following the success of the winning Ecclesiastical trio in the Blackpool Double Trouble Competition, had Brady poured scorn on the attempt of Nun of This and Nun of That, to emulate their success in Musselburgh? Had Brady's refusal to participate, proved too much of a cross for the celibate sisters to bear? Was the decision by Brady to have none of their nonsense, enough to provoke them into arranging a premature meeting with his Maker?
    Or, was Brady the highest (or only) bidder in Chicklet's internet auction of the keys to their chastity belts? Knowing of his passion for chocolate, was their Easter offering an attempt by the Unholy Duo, to safeguard their virtue?

DAVE HANCOCK

Had Dave "Gammie leg" Hancock, through his underworld connections, discovered that Brady's job as a structural engineer was merely a cover for his work as a CIA operative? Having previously uncovered Chicklet's dupilicity in passing incriminating evidence to Mr Rogers, linking Dave's creative accounting with the Mafia, did he then decide that Brady's number was up and that he should now be "sleeping with the fishes" in an Aberdeen Harbour?

CJ THE DJ

Did the devastating discovery that women prefered Brady's chocolate Ripple to his own chocolate balls, inspire the Musical maestro to perform his own version of the "Death March" on the turntables?

SHEENA

Did the soft, cuddly Tigger avatar on the Ceroc Forum belie the true nature of this dancing diva? Had the vision of Brady as a naval officer at the Blackpool champs, unleashed the tigress in Sheena? Did he get more than the Double Trouble he was already in, when the wild cat attempted to sink her claws into him? Did his refusal to succumb to her strokeable trousers, inspire her to bump off young Brady? After all "Hell hath no fury like a feline scorned"!!!

WENDY

Had Brady mocked her attempts to impersonate Kate Bush with her rendition of "Wuthering Heights" or did Glasgow's answer to Lucretia Borgia, harbour more than a maternal interest in her youthful, adopted son? Did her plan to get "up close and personal", take on a more sinister and incestuous turn, from which Brady, in his innocence, was repelled? Did the mad matriarch see "red" when Brady got the "blues" at this prospect?

GRAHAM

Cruelly and continually taunted by his wife's preference for BTC dancers, had Brady's addition to Wendy's dream team realised Graham's worst nightmare? Did the discovery that Wendy was planning a more intimate, up close and personal relationship with 'son' Brady, finally push Graham over the edge of reason and in a fit of jealous, paternal pique, propel him into taking steps to ensure Brady danced his "Last Tango in Partick"?

WHO KILLED BRADY?
    WILL THE INTREPID DETECTIVES UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY?
    SHOULD THEY ENLIST THE HELP OF INSPECTOR MORSE OR WOULD THAT BREAK THE DETECTIVE CODE OF ETHICS?
    WILLTHE MURDERER STRIKE AGAIN?
    DO WE REALLY CARE?
    SHOULD MISS MARPLE TAKE UP KNITTING?

Thread Information