Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Death by chocolate!!!

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Re: Re: Weird Experience!

Originally posted by Graham
    What are you talking about Heather??? You and I were at a table on our own.
    Brilliant Graham! Now, about the Beach Boogie Ticket
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Omnipotent Moderatrix (LMC)

Re: Re: Re: Weird Experience!

Originally posted by Sheena
    Brilliant Graham! Now, about the Beach Boogie Ticket
    Dammit, you got in first...

Versailles (yeah, in the chateau itself !)
    No need to fight girls... I'm sure he'll be doing a double trouble workshop before too long... In fact Trampie will be teaching him how to dance with 5/6 in a couple of weeks...

Wxxx

Commercial Operator
    5/6ths eh? Sounds like a bit of decomposition may be going on there. It's all good armless fun though
    Greg

Originally posted by Sheepman
    5/6ths eh? Sounds like a bit of decomposition may be going on there. It's all good armless fun though
    Greg, Greg !!! And here I was all ready for that swapping game....

Wxxx

Commercial Operator
    No problem, which bits shall we swap ?
    Oh - I nearly forgot, "my" Wendy is still alive and well . . .

Greg

Oh - I nearly forgot, "my" Wendy is still alive and well . . .
    Yeh...but if you glued my bits (my feet for instance) to your bits (your shoes for instance) I'd be the best follower you'd ever had !!! I wouldn't improvise either.... well the occasional head falling back perhaps.....

Wxxx

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by Wendy
    Yeh...but if you glued my bits (my feet for instance) to your bits (your shoes for instance) I'd be the best follower you'd ever had !!! I wouldn't improvise either.... well the occasional head falling back perhaps.....

Wxxx

That sounds fine then, just as long as you are smiling, a big toothy grin will do. I wouldn't want to feel snubbed!! (RIP Wendy's improvisations )
    Greg
    PS Has anyone, even Miss Marple, the slightest idea where this is going?

[BHas anyone, even Miss Marple, the slightest idea where this is going? [/B]
    She hasn't even worked out who the murderer is yet... Miss Marple couldn't be the murderer surely ... .....I'm kinda hoping a DJ gets bumped off pretty soon cos I'm fed up with Bill running off to change the record and missing the beginning and end of every track we don't even have a CD player down here...

Wxxx

B.T.C.
    Originally posted by Wendy
    I'm kinda hoping a DJ gets bumped off pretty soon cos I'm fed up with Bill running off to change the record and missing the beginning and end of every track we don't even have a CD player down here...

Wxxx
    Down here..... .I was enjoying the idea of you and Chicklet naked.....and all that Bluesy music. But of course if we had been up there then it would have been totally innocent and anyway, being a dead gentleman I wouldn't have looked.

But changing the records makes the anticipation all the more fun doesn't it ???

Anyway, who's next ??? Who's coming to join us in our naked dance ? Wendy, you didn't need all those pants after all...if we were in heaven then we'd be naked and if we were in hell I doubt if you'd be allowed to change them

Just as well we ghosts can read and write to keep up with events.

Originally posted by Bill
    Down here.....
    Yes. I opted for the other place... You don't get blues in Heaven - are you kidding !!! That's the Devil's music !!! It's too good !!! If you're not the one who's been dancing with me down here it must have been that actor guy... and yes... he can dance afterall.... very, very well.. have my eyes closed most of the time ... thought it was you....

I'm not naked, either!!! You obviously haven't been paying attention to some of my posts (sigh... great dancer doesn't listen...)
    But changing the records makes the anticipation all the more fun doesn't it ???
    Not if you miss the climax....and sometimes that comes right at the end of a record....or just before the end and you need that moment to exhale... it ain't over till it's over or until some fat lady sings....or something...that actor guy has been running off before the end... I'm just left there.....
    Wendy, you didn't need all those pants after all...if we were in heaven then we'd be naked and if we were in hell I doubt if you'd be allowed to change them ???
    I'm in Hell and I'm wearing pants and I'll change them as often as I like !!!!! Jeez if I can't get my own way down here, I'm going to take that ghost option and go back to haunt some old chums...."Look in the mirror, John, I'm behind you ...." yeh, that could be fun...

Wxxxx

The Chocolate Thickens

Well, Miss Marple has got me baffled - having been away my hols I must admit that I did eat a lot of chocolate-covered Spanish turron and had cups of drinking chocolate that were so thick it was an effort to stir, so it's a wonder there wasn't a real death by chocolate!

However, it seems I'm still alive and still among the suspects despite my alibi - but it also looks like the afterlife is getting filled up by all the best dancers - it's getting to be a bit like the Lucky Dip competition in Blackpool, where you keep doing your best for the whole dance only to trudge off at the end - mind you, I suppose it's one sort of elimination!

And of course the biggest mystery of all is who is the gifted Miss Marple - I'm sure not everyone knew my surname until it was plastered all over this thread, and she (he?) is obviously privy to some little-known information - especially about my secret (and so far ineffective) rejuvenating cream. Can't wait for the next instalment, and looking forward to some of the post-death partying that's obviously going on, courtesy of Hot Pants Wendy & co.

Never mind who .....

..........Miss Marple is, or the murderer even, what Linda and I want to know is - Where are two sets of little gold keys that seem to be getting passed around various Scottish locations?
    WE WANT THEM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!

Heather,
    XX

Re: Never mind who .....

Originally posted by Heather
    .......... what Linda and I want to know is - Where are two sets of little gold keys that seem to be getting passed around various Scottish locations?
    WE WANT THEM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!
    .... ehh..... do you have someone in mind Heather !!!

.... just wondering.

TT x

Omnipotent Moderatrix (LMC)

Re: Re: Never mind who .....

Originally posted by Twinkle Toes
    .... ehh..... do you have someone in mind Heather !!!
    Oohyeah, that's fascinating, Heather....why do you need them????

Oohyeah,that's fascinating,Heather....why do you need them????
    Emma, that would be telling Would you believe that Heather and I have no one in particular in mind, we just want to be prepared?

Linda

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar
    Originally posted by linda
    Would you believe that Heather and I have no one in particular in mind, we just want to be prepared?
    NO!

So spill the beans 'cause I did hear you had both signed up for the "Dirty Dancing" workshop too - something's going on and we want to know - before you two get bumped off as well!!!!!!!!!!!
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Curiouser and Curiouser.

I note with incredulity and interest that an impudent imposter has registered on the Forum as 'Miss Marples'.
    When I ascertain the identity of this insidious individual, then there may indeed, be another murder on the Forum.
    In the interim, I wish to disassociate myself from this imposter, and insist that they refrain from using my name!!
    (The genuine) Miss Marple.

Losing one's Marples

But Miss M, how do we know which of you is The Real Thing and which of you is only a body double?

Has there been a crossover from a parallel universe, where many mysterious but magnificent Miss Marples mix merrily among multitudes of murder-loving madams?

Could this be a plot to further confuse, if that were possible, our two hapless (hopeless) inspectors?

Should the Scottish Competition in October have a "Dead Dancer Category"?

What are my chances of suffering Death By Chicklet?

The Forum demands answers!

Re: Curiouser and Curiouser.

Originally posted by Miss Marple
    I note with incredulity and interest that an impudent imposter has registered on the Forum as 'Miss Marples'......
    In the interim, I wish to disassociate myself from this imposter, and insist that they refrain from using my name!!
    (The genuine) Miss Marple.
    My apologies Miss Marple, I think you are referring to my blatant misuse (and mispelling) of your name on another thread where as DS pointed out I theatrically staged my own demise. :sorry :sorry
    There has in fact only ever been, and could only be, one Miss Marple (grovel, grovel).

Grant (the greengrocer)

Thread Information