Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sleaze Thing

Versailles (yeah, in the chateau itself !)
    Originally posted by Rachel Definitely agree, Wendy! When you're dancing with the right person, even just hand-to-hand contact can feel thrilling and naughty!
    Yep !!!
    On a couple of occasions, Marc and I haven't made it to a freestyle til 11pm because we were arguing...I'll be doing my 'no, I don't want to dance with you', and then I'm refusing to look at him and giving him my very best ' I don't want to be here' vibes
    You ARE my twin... you ARE my twin !!! This happened on Saturday for the first time - and not only that the fight had been about dancing !!!! He didn't get ALL the vibes though but did say that I hadn't been smiling quite as much as usual - maybe there's a workshop that could help me make it clearer !!! I'll give it a month or so and then we'll be fine

Wxxx

The trouble is, half the time I don't really mean that I don't want to dance with him, I just want him to know that he's really p****ed me off and has got to do something pretty special to make it up to me. I'd probably be drastically offended if he really didn't dance with me all night.

Christ we women can be complicated at times ... (or is it just me?) Who'd be a man!

Originally posted by Rachel
    The trouble is, half the time I don't really mean that I don't want to dance with him, I just want him to know that he's really p****ed me off and has got to do something pretty special to make it up to me. I'd probably be drastically offended if he really didn't dance with me all night.

Christ we women can be complicated at times ... (or is it just me?) Who'd be a man!
    Don't worry about it Rachel - it's well known that all men can read women's minds - otherwise this whole "understand what I'm thinking, not what I'm saying" thing would make female/male communication a complete nightmare!

So glad you understand, Graham!

Oh dear - I really must switch off the forum now. The morning's gone and I don't think I've done any work...

Dancing's beginning to take it's toll - last week I danced 7 nights in a row, went to bed at 3.15 am on Sunday and didn't wake up til 10.30 am on Monday morning (when I should be leaving my house at 7.15 to get to work). I had to ring up - Very Embarrassed - and arrange to take an impromptu holiday for the day. Ooops!

Rachel

Originally posted by Graham
    Don't worry about it Rachel - it's well known that all men can read women's minds - otherwise this whole "understand what I'm thinking, not what I'm saying" thing would make female/male communication a complete nightmare!
    Oh yes. And being really nice to Rachel is going to help your case !!! :reallymad And I really didn't want to dance with you all night !!!! I was just being nice by asking you at the end !!! And you know that's hard for me !!!

Wxxx

PS And hey, Statsman - are we the first couple to make up on the forum ???

The Forum Legend
    Originally posted by Wendy
    PS And hey, Statsman - are we the first couple to make up on the forum ???
    How many other couples are there on the forum then??

Steve

Originally posted by TheTramp
    Too hard to keep track. They get together, they split up , they want to go out with someone new but they shouldn't .... they wouldn't want it to be public....they don't want to hurt the first one.... it would be so hard if they broke up later... who'd get the house... who'd get CEROC.... who knows ... who cares.... I just dance with them and then they are mine all mine till the end of the track ...... I'm off to practise my Jungle Book eyes "trust in me, just in me (la la) "

Wxxx

A bit like asking how many people have a birthday in April - you can obviously count the ones who've declared theirs, but what about the people who've kept it to themselves? I can see 3 "declared" couples where both partners are in the top 60 posters (including myself), plus a few more where only one of the partners is active on the forum.

and yes ...those snake hips in Edinburgh belong to the lovely Brian. Fran learned a great deal from Brian who, along with Roy, kind of took her under his wing when she started..He was also very kind to me when I started dancing and first travelled to parties in Edinburgh and was always willing to help me with some of the moves he knew. A very very nice guy and very genuine. A great non-sleazy dancer
    Don't know if he is on the forum - but thought I'd add my words of sheer admiration for the guy. He danced with me once in Glasgow ages ago - it was the Vida Loca and I thought I was in Heaven...we just read the music in the same way and it was fantastic. He's always really patient with me cos although, mostly it is great, a lot of the time I don't know what the **** I'm doing and it feels like a disaster dance... but he'll teach me stuff like that fab columbian walk round backwards thing ... wish I got the chance to practise with him more... one of my heroes.... sigh.....

Wxxx

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    Hes one of my heros as well - but i dont get to dance with him :/

Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
    Have you asked ?? Lots of boys are dancing together these days - it's brill to watch

Wxxx

The Forum Legend
    Have you asked ?? Lots of boys are dancing together these days - it's brill to watch

Wxxx
    Don't bother asking Will though. He's still a little retarded. Oops. Sorry. Meant reluctant. Silly me

Steve

He's still a little retarded.
    That just means he's a little late right ? Wondered why I found it so hard to dance well with him...

Wxxx

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
    You and B would look good together DS.... you should just ask him (but join the queue like everyone else)!

L
    x

Commercial Operator
    Don't know if he is on the forum - but thought I'd add my words of sheer admiration for the guy.

Wxxx
    Dont think he actually posts on the forum, although he may read it from time to time, and I'm sure if he reads all this adulation he will get really embarrassed, coz he is also a very modest kind of guy, as well as being an ace dancer

Re: Bringing up the 200...

Originally posted by Stuart M
    To the first point (can't answer the second, never had a big row in a car) - personally I'm more relaxed about it - I don't get nagged about my style as much (only saying that because I know she's too busy to read the Forum these days... ).
    I'm back!!!

You are in soooo much trouble when I see you at the weekend!!!!

J :reallymad

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Re: Re: Bringing up the 200...

Originally posted by Jayne
    I'm back!!!

You are in soooo much trouble when I see you at the weekend!!!!

J :reallymad

hmm so did Jayne read back and stumble on the contraversial post or was she tipped off ? another case for Miss Marple.....

Sleaz on the bus

This isn't a dance post but is sleazy so I thought I would add it. When I took the bus from aberdeen to edinburgh I was in the bus towards the back and in the back was an older guy (60's maybe) who harassed the female passengers. I didn't hear most of the first one because she was only a few seats forward of him and she got off at one of the earlier stops. Another girl got on (maybe early 20's) and he started off talknig to her nicely and then started going on about how nice her hair and eys where etc and asking if he could join her and saying he was single and needed a wife. Eventually whe stopped answering him and he just kept saying to her "hey blondie, hey blondie" until I told him she didn't want to talk to him.... He then sat there muttering and saying he didn't like people like me.... After then if a girl got on the bus and started heading to the back I would tell her she should sit at the front.... so it is not just ceroc that gets creepy guys!

cheeky wimmen

This is a long thread so i just quickly browsed a few pages so appologies if i'm repeating whats already been said. Thought i'd jump on the bandwagon because although (people who are familiar with him) James has only been dancing a few months he's already encountered the sleazy woman type
    Thankfully this hasn't put him off dancing cause he's a cerocaholic but does make him feel uncomfortable none the less. He himself doesn't do these kinds of moves with other woman ('cept me so personally my thoughts on it are, if if you don't know the person that well, or if she/he's not playing up to you, leave the bumping and grinding for someone else

filthycute x x

Confirmed Forum Plant Siobhan (Forum Plant)'s Avatar
    Yep- hear hear FC!

Dancing Ceroc can really test a relationship at times, 'specially when there are so many slappers about! And sleazy men....

did I just say that?

Thread Information