Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Buying flowers when and why ?

Re: Buying flowers when and why ?

I'm not moaning.. I'm fairly happy with my singletondom... I get to do what I want, eat what I like, stay up late or go to bed early and have fun.. who needs love anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Little Monkey
    Personally I like 'nice guys'. Other girls can have the bar-stewarts, I don't want them! I prefer a nice, romantic, soppy, funny, cuddly guy instead!
    I'm not cuddly, I'm just big boned

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970
    I'm not moaning.. I'm fairly happy with my singletondom... I get to do what I want, eat what I like, stay up late or go to bed early and have fun.. who needs love anyway
    ...might be fine for some but I wonder if you ever considered what it'd be like to share those 'singletondom'experiences with another... it enriches everything!

True, there is something nice about buying flowers for friends - and in london it's an expensive treat (unless you've an obliging neighbour )... but then isn't it nice to surprise anyone with a gift - it's a way of telling them 'Hey! you're not alone - we're thinking of you!...'

Mrs Pretzelmeister

Couldn't agree more! Yes being loved & cherished etc is important, but I have a fantastic group of friends who all love me for me just as much (and don't complain when I'm out dancing four nights a week! )

Mrs Pretzelmeister

Quote Originally Posted by ducasi
    This is the Singleton's Sofa (part II).

I looked at the Sofa, all keen and optimistic, and backed out quickly at the chaos and mayhem! Do you have to be a sci-fi/horror geek to sit on it?

PS Anyone in Glasgow got last week's Dr Who on tape & willing to lend it out? Will give lemon drizzle cake in payment

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCake
    I looked at the Sofa, all keen and optimistic, and backed out quickly at the chaos and mayhem! Do you have to be a sci-fi/horror geek to sit on it?

PS Anyone in Glasgow got last week's Dr Who on tape & willing to lend it out? Will give lemon drizzle cake in payment
    Yeah, the Singleton Sofa ain't what it used to be...

I should be able to get hold of last week's Dr Who and put it on DVD for you... You going to the Glasgow party this weekend? (Do I know who you are?)
    Let your mind go and your body will follow. – Steve Martin, LA Story

Mrs Pretzelmeister

I should be able to get hold of last week's Dr Who and put it on DVD for you... You going to the Glasgow party this weekend? (Do I know who you are?)

Ooooh thank you! Will it play in a regular boring non-recordable dvd player? Yes I'm going to the Glasgow party - just try and keep me away! Don't know who you are, I'm Nicola - tall, long hair, freckles, recently made taxi for Wednesdays. Does that help identify me?

I must get DR Who this week recorded.

No .. not usually.. only in the last week or two it went a bit crazy, I blame the heat.. or Jupiter's gravitational pull.. or something in the water.. all of the above.

I'm a sci-fi/horror/math/computing/photography/baking geek.. wherever I sit!

Mrs Pretzelmeister

No .. not usually.. only in the last week or two it went a bit crazy, I blame the heat.. or Jupiter's gravitational pull.. or something in the water.. all of the above.

I'm a sci-fi/horror/math/computing/photography/baking geek.. wherever I sit!
    Well I'm a baking/knitting/dancing bod with a little sci-fi thrown in (HHG particularly) and I try very hard not to be a civil engineer at any time whatsoever

Well I'm a baking/knitting/dancing bod with a little sci-fi thrown in (HHG particularly) and I try very hard not to be a civil engineer at any time whatsoever
    hehe.. well I've tidied up the sofa room and set things back to normality.. and I've opened up the playroom next door (two doors down on the left from this room!) for the type of nonsense that has been going on recently

not really my fault.. I would chose a HHGTTG avatar.. so I blame the infinite improbability field he was generating

That singletons sofa sounds like a scary place, I'm glad I haven't been there. Little Monkey thank you very much for the compliment

It make make you wonder where the justice is, but you do get chances and when you do you go in with everything you have and love like you have never been hurt (well now I will. I was crushed by a gf, and I disassociated from my feelings, but someone said something that brought those defences that I put there to protect my self from the pain love can cause crashing down. and I'm ready for loving again if a little scared )

To be honest going out dating and everything can be nice and on other times having the girl round or visa-versa, flowers, wine, and cuddling up on the sofa to a nice movie...those nights of just being together can be so nice

Ooooh thank you! Will it play in a regular boring non-recordable dvd player? Yes I'm going to the Glasgow party - just try and keep me away! Don't know who you are, I'm Nicola - tall, long hair, freckles, recently made taxi for Wednesdays. Does that help identify me?
    I'm going To the Party at Glasgow too....and I will not be hard to spot....look for an amazingly bright shirt....I'll looks like a piece of Edinburgh rock!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless
    I'm going To the Party at Glasgow too....and I will not be hard to spot....look for an amazingly bright shirt....I'll looks like a piece of Edinburgh rock!! lol

I've seen it... he's not lying!

*Beo mumbles something about competition on the loud shirt front. But I still have some aces up my sleeves*

I won't be going this Saturday. I was originally going to go but I changed my mind and have cancelled my train tickets since then..

So Clueless.. your Loud shirt will remain outshone by any I might wear hehe

I've seen it... he's not lying!

*Beo mumbles something about competition on the loud shirt front. But I still have some aces up my sleeves*

I won't be going this Saturday. I was originally going to go but I changed my mind and have cancelled my train tickets since then..

So Clueless.. your Loud shirt will remain outshone by any I might wear hehe

I wasn't going for Competition but if you want game on

That might is not definite....

If this goes to a full scale showdown competition of loud shirts then please give us all plenty of warning, or at least hand out complimentary sunglasses at the next party

Quote Originally Posted by pmjd
    If this goes to a full scale showdown competition of loud shirts then please give us all plenty of warning, or at least hand out complimentary sunglasses at the next party
    *breaking out the 'loud shirt' catalouge*

no should be ok as I'm not going.. Ask gadget.. he's seen my shirts I have my wardrobe lead lined so my neighbours can sleep...

no should be ok as I'm not going.. Ask gadget.. he's seen my shirts I have my wardrobe lead lined so my neighbours can sleep...
    there is a party in Dundee next week

Donna

Thread Information