Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Move - Boob Stroke

Angry New Move - Boob Stroke

Well, it was bound to happen. Spoke to a friend at the weekend who just wanted to get my view on something. conversation went something along the lines of ,"Is it an acceptable moves if the guy slides his hands down your boobs?". Bit confused by what she meant, she showed me a move a guy had been using. Yup, woman is in front of the guy, he raises her left arm and slides his hand all the way down making firm contact with left boob.

Said friend felt 'uncomfortable" My response was for the name to find said w*nker doing this move and beat the living sh1t out of him, but name was not forthcoming.

Interestingly, met up with a Kiwi mate of mine. Her information is that there is a trend in Australia to teach Dirty Dancing' moves which are not far removed from groping on the floor. Are we heading back towards the abyss once more?

Re: New Move - Boob Stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Gus
    Interestingly, met up with a Kiwi mate of mine. Her information is that there is a trend in Australia to teach Dirty Dancing' moves which are not far removed from groping on the floor. Are we heading back towards the abyss once more?
    Can't say that this is a trend I had encountered - although there are close moves workshops - which can get pretty saucey - but they are fixed partners and there is the caveat - that it should be sultry not sleazey and not to the very close/sultry versions with just anyone.

I have known of guys to go the grope at every chance they get - and managing it on simple moves that you wouldn't think they could. Once is a mistake .... second time as far as i'm concerned I'm well within my rights to slap - but mostly I will just end the dance

Donna

Well, it was bound to happen. Spoke to a friend at the weekend who just wanted to get my view on something. conversation went something along the lines of ,"Is it an acceptable moves if the guy slides his hands down your boobs?". Bit confused by what she meant, she showed me a move a guy had been using. Yup, woman is in front of the guy, he raises her left arm and slides his hand all the way down making firm contact with left boob.
    Sure it wasn't Mikey?!!!! I know, I know, somebody was bound to bring the name up!!!

If it's a dirty dancing workshop... fine. At least those who attend know what to expect and are quite happy to do this. I'd imagine most couples would have to know each other extremely well first.

If this sort of thing is being taught in classes, even though I totally disagree with it, I think maybe a demo would be appropriate first rather than expect the class to JUST DO IT! Of course there are other ways around such moves. E.g.. the guy doesn't have to run his hand over her boobs, but fake it by running his hand down the arm and the palm of his hand down to the waist, fingers out and just missing that area. (You do that very well Gus! )

Well they do say in Australia that CEROC is a fusion of Jive, salsa and surprise surprise.. dirty dancing!
    Last edited by Donna; 7th-June-2006 at 01:02 PM.

Donna

By the way.. anybody ever heard of the boob nuzzle???

I have a lot of guy who do several 'boob' moves on me for obvious reasons.

One is where i'm in front of the guy with my back to him and he overlaps my hands and runs my hands over my boobs, the other is where he is stood in front to me facing each other with my arms in the air and he runs his hand down the side of my body rubbing the side of my boobs on the way.

I have no problem with either of these moves when they are done by someone i'm comfortable with and I have now become experienced enough to spot the moves before they happen and turn out of it so they can't do it if i'm not comfortable.

I probably get more inappropriate move done on me than most, that's the nature of my character I suppose, if i'm not happy I don't make a song and dance about it, I tell them not to do it again, its human nature to push, and over step the mark. when they ask me for a dance again I say .....and don't try that move on me again.

I also get an accidental rub which seem to embarrass the guy more than me, its just a miss judgement.

ho, and by the way

Mikey might teach these move but never seems to do them himself, perhaps he practices what he preaches (these move aren't always appropriate in free style be considerate of others)

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fletch
    ho, and by the way

Mikey might teach these move but never seems to do them himself, perhaps he practices what he preaches (these move aren't always appropriate in free style be considerate of others)
    Deja vu! Flashback... Run for the hills!

TiggsTours

I have to say that I have noticed an upward trend in the use of the move in freestyle. If its the one I'm thinking of, its the one used in Dirty Dancing, where the guy brings the girl in front, puts her hand into like a reverse comb, then trails his hand down the side of her breast.

Personally, I'm happy to do this move with someone I know really well (I mean really well), and where I can feel confident that he's not just after a quick grope, and he does it in keeping with the music and feel of the dance, and not too often. If a guy I didn't know at all, or even just well enough, did that move with me then I would bring my arm down to protect myself, if he got in too quick I would politely tell him that I'm nto comfortable with that move and would he please refrain.

If he tried it again, I'd bring out my infamous first move/knee groin or my lady spin/face slap!

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Donna
    By the way.. anybody ever heard of the boob nuzzle???
    Nobody? Ok. this made me laugh when I first checked it out on the jive-o-holic website (yep, it's no joke! This is a real move)

Guy starts off combing the ladies hair - left, right,(on a slow beat) then left, right, left, right(on a faster beat) When doing the last comb with his right hand, both his left and right remains behind her neck. This is a signal that she should also put her arms around his neck. He then bends down, and burys his head in her boobs and shake it around. He then comes back up with a grin on his face! I was crying when I first read this.

However, if any guy tried this with me... he wouldn't know what hit him!!! No in fact, I'd most probably grab his head, dig it in deeper and hope he suffocates!!!!

Nobody? Ok. this made me laugh when I first checked it out on the jive-o-holic website (yep, it's no joke! This is a real move)

Guy starts off combing the ladies hair - left, right,(on a slow beat) then left, right, left, right(on a faster beat) When doing the last comb with his right hand, both his left and right remains behind her neck. This is a signal that she should also put her arms around his neck. He then bends down, and burys his head in her boobs and shake it around. He then comes back up with a grin on his face! I was crying when I first read this.

However, if any guy tried this with me... he wouldn't know what hit him!!! No in fact, I'd most probably grab his head, dig it in deeper and hope he suffocates!!!!
    I have had this move done on me at Hippsters, I didn't realise is WAS a move just thought the guy was been rude, I told him not to do it again

Don't quite get that description Donna... Perhaps you could show me it next time we meet.
    Let your mind go and your body will follow. – Steve Martin, LA Story

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by ducasi
    Don't quite get that description Donna... Perhaps you could show me it next time we meet.
    You're on!!!

You sure about that... you might just suffocate remember?

Commercial Operator

... you might just suffocate remember?
    What a way to go, tho, Dunc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Ceroc Jock
    What a way to go, tho, Dunc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TiggsTours
    Personally, I'm happy to do this move with someone I know really well (I mean really well), and where I can feel confident that he's not just after a quick grope, and he does it in keeping with the music and feel of the dance, and not too often. If a guy I didn't know at all, or even just well enough, did that move with me then I would bring my arm down to protect myself, if he got in too quick I would politely tell him that I'm nto comfortable with that move and would he please refrain.

If he tried it again, I'd bring out my infamous first move/knee groin or my lady spin/face slap!
    Tiggs - maybe you could teach me that move there sometime, sounds very useful!

Interesting for me as a relative newcomer to both forum and Ceroc to read about this. Curious as to what the girls mean by "know well"? Although I know a few names at my regular venues and have guys I dance with quite often, I certainly don't know anyone well enough to allow that kind of intimate move - I think I'd be so taken aback that someone actually did this I'd find it hard to say anything (but can be too polite for my own good sometimes). As for the "boob nuzzle" - I'd be stunned into silence/frozen on the spot and probably completely unable to dance if anyone did that to me!

Accidental grabs/brushes are pretty obvious though - they're so quick that they are hardly noticeable and the guy would have to stay around alot longer to get any sort of thrill...

Question for those with more knowledge than me - in Strictly Come Dancing, didn't the hurdler (the guy who did the jumping box split, Colin?) do a "boob stroke" move in one of the routines? Argentine Tango maybe?

If so, it is a dance move. Doing it with a stranger at a Ceroc venue however

Be Well,
    Christopher

You're on!!!

You sure about that... you might just suffocate remember?
    Sometimes scientific inquiry is worth risking your own life over.

I'm prepared to do this so that other men don't have to.
    Let your mind go and your body will follow. – Steve Martin, LA Story

Quote Originally Posted by ducasi
    Sometimes scientific inquiry is worth risking your own life over.

I'm prepared to do this so that other men don't have to.
    If it's going to be scientific, it's got to be repeated 3 times. So we need more volunteers....

Be Well,
    Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by Gus
    He raises her left arm and slides his hand all the way down making firm contact with left boob.
    I'm trying to visualise how this would happen, but I can't see it. When I've seen others do this move, the contact has been around the armpit area, rather than the breast area; it seems like a guy would have to take a fairly significant detour to get a grope in. I can see it making women uncomfortable, due to the proximity. Kinda like small of back vs bum thing.

TiggsTours

Quote Originally Posted by MartinHarper
    I'm trying to visualise how this would happen, but I can't see it. When I've seen others do this move, the contact has been around the armpit area, rather than the breast area; it seems like a guy would have to take a fairly significant detour to get a grope in. I can see it making women uncomfortable, due to the proximity. Kinda like small of back vs bum thing.
    Yes, I have to say, "firm contact" seems a bit extreme, "light brushing past, bordering on contact" is more like it really. The main reason I'd be uncomfortable with this move is because I'm incredibly ticklish!

Thread Information