Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy Bunny !

Versailles (yeah, in the chateau itself !)
    Originally posted by Twinkle Toes

You do realise Wendy, that this old crooner says this to all the girls!

I know but that's where he's highly skilled !! He makes you THINK he only says it to you !!! Like JFK used to make you think you were the only person in the room. Not that I knew JFK !!!

Wx

Originally posted by Blue34
    You know where that line is Wendy. I think you have crossed the line a few times when we have danced together.
    Welcome to the forum Blue34 !!! And here I was... going to send you a PM to cheer you up cos your CV made you sound a little sad ....

So I do know you then.... mmm... crossed the line did I ???? I don't remember anyone complaining .... and even if I crossed your line I certainly didn't cross mine.....

Wx

Originally posted by Chicklet
    so you could sing at 6 months - that's !!!!!!

Yeh - I could dance as well (you wee charmer !!!)

Jeez chocolat, flattery - have you been getting lessons from Dave H ????? And you can't be after my shoes so it must be the lure of that karaoke machine !!!!

Wx

PS Just thinking that if we giggle too much tomorrow night you might be rumbled once and for all !!!

You know where that line is...
    I know who you are !!!! Didn't you miss out football from you CV ??? Blue ???!!!! And of course your line is drawn in the dark ages cos your Mum would give you a row otherwise right ????

(Jeez I hope I'm right on this one eeeekkkk)

Wx

You know where that line is Wendy. I think you have crossed the line a few times when we have danced together.
    Surely you're not saying she's been coming on to you?

Originally posted by Wendy

I know but that's where he's highly skilled !! He makes you THINK he only says it to you !!! Like JFK used to make you think you were the only person in the room. Not that I knew JFK !!!

I didn't know JFK either - a bit before my time. Mind you some of
    the old ones are quite - like Kevin Costner, Mel Gibson, Richard Gere, etc.,
    wouldn't mind one of them groping oooh er sorry :sorry singing to me.

Originally posted by Twinkle Toes
    ..wouldn't mind one of them groping .....
    Don't remember Franck teaching us that one !!!! Sounds like serious line-crossing ...... where do YOU dance ???

Wx

PS Sometimes the old ones are the best. The average age of the BTC team is ... well... I wouldn't want to tell.....

BTC Team

Don't know what the average age is and don't care either!!!!
    Someone tried to convince me once that" The Older the Fiddle, the Better the Tune ". Got me wondering!!!!

Heather.

B.T.C.
    ah well........there's a lot to be said for the slightly more 'mature' dancer !!!!

and of course a lot to be said for youngsters like James and Elliot et al... so room for us all ( and I include myself in the rather more 'mature' category !).

But a lot of the women I really enjoy dancing are only a little younger than myself so is it we improve with age .... or is it that all the really good young dancers are off to the clubs doing their thing ??

Anyway, Wendy.....you've never crossed the line with me and thanks for the two we did have last night. I suppose, on a serious note, that a party night is about dancing with as many people as you can and having fun but even dancing most of the night means you still can't get round everyone - however much you might want to.

There were a few women at the party last night who I really wanted to dance with but they were either dancing when I was looking or out of the room so never managed to catch up with them.

Must make it down to a Glasgow aprty again soon to see all those great dancers there but first tehre's the matter of a few days in Barcelona followed by a week dancing in England it's hard work you know.....but someone has to do it

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar
    Originally posted by RoyBoy

Until the next melting moment - sigh
    And you didn't have to wait too long did you Wendy?

Wasn't Marcos just fab last night? - With a flying visit from the lovely Roy and also Matt and Laura there from Manchester as well as James and Lynn - who won the advanced comp in Musselburgh last year.

Add this to the usual suspects ie. Bill, Dave Hancock, Brady and Melanie's James (who surely must be on your BTC team by now Wendy! )

It was a great night and I had some brilliant dances - special thanks to Lynn's husband for the best line of the evening when I asked him if he would like to dance..............."Who with?"

Originally posted by Sheena
    Melanie's James (who surely must be on your BTC team by now )

Funny you should say that !!! I told him that last night !!!!! but added that I had to check with Jayne first !!! You don't get BTC status THAT easily !!! Having said that he coped with the Lydia move, the Lisa crawling up the arm move ... he smiled through the whole thing .. 10/10 eye contact ..... yep !!! BTC as far as I'm concerned !!!!

Wx

PS Chicklet gave me some exclusive Belgian chocolat last night - that may raise the "bar" a little !!!!!

The Forum Legend
    So then Wendy....

Who is on the BTC team so far

Steve

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Wendy
    Wx

PS Chicklet gave me some exclusive Belgian chocolat last night - that may raise the "bar" a little !!!!! [/B]

hmmmm Chicklet got a dance with Bill last night and doesn't think she'll ever need chocolate again.

Commercial Operator
    hmmmm Chicklet got a dance with Bill last night and doesn't think she'll ever need chocolate again.
    Hi Chicklet!! back to work today huh

An Eclectic Toaster

Best line...?

Originally posted by Sheena
    It was a great night and I had some brilliant dances - special thanks to Lynn's husband for the best line of the evening when I asked him if he would like to dance..............."Who with?"
    Hmmm...might have been the best line of the night, but it certainly wasn't the best line of the day Sheena

How about "We've taken a vow of celibacy", or "I never go down on principle" (with the reply "So just what would you go down on, <name deleted>?"), for starters?

Great evening at Marcos - had to spend a couple of hours on Sunday revising my Double Trouble stuff though :sorry - when it came to the crunch I could only remember 3 moves

And as for Royboy - hell, if I was living on Mars, I'd be coming back every month, if I knew there was a welcome like that in store... (we really need a "green with envy" smilie, Franck )

Originally posted by TheTramp
    So then Wendy....

Who is on the BTC team so far

Well this is tricky....

I mean there are loads of people who pass the Cadbury's dairy milk etc etc but there are only a few who beat the best quality chocolate in the world ever. And having said that they are not necessarily BTC ALL the time !!! Although some definitely are !!!

Maybe BTC is an experience - a brief magical moment in time - rather than the actual person as it clearly takes 2 to tango AND the music obviously plays a major role in the whole thing !!!!!!

This really isn't answering your question is it ???? as I'm not sure I want to go public on this one

Wx

Sal
    You will, to fill in on the nights when Bill is not there! The big question is, is he better than Caramac?!?

Originally posted by Sal
    You will, to fill in on the nights when Bill is not there! The big question is, is he better than Caramac?!?
    I think we all know the answer to that !!! I'm sure there's a wee Caramac lying at the bottom of a bag somewhere crushed under a pair a smelly shoes sobbing it's heart out saying "How could she do this to me....."

Wx

Ps But Sal surely you have a few wonderful guys in Aberdeen....

Blog Entries
    Very good points here.

Bill / Caramac it's like that ad. where the wee girl is trying to decide between daddy and chips...so first of all apologies to Bill for talking about him like something to be unwrapped and er eaten. I'll stop that analogy there....

The facts are as follows. On the night in question, I had in my bag of tricks a bar of best Belgian for Wendy and a caramac, and there it remained for the duration!!!

The caramac is now on the kitchen table somewhat bent out of shape and I didn't need it all day yesterday.

Today however, is a long, month end day and I may need it later for restorative purposes.

So in summary I would have to say that it's close, but if I succumb to the caramac tonight then I think I would need to try Bill again just to be sure.

best Belgian for Wendy
    A BIG public "thank you " for that ! Although it also sits unopened..... My worry is what if it is BTB !!! We'd need to inform the Belgian authorities !!! The manufacturers would have to have a health warning on the packaging with the official BTB kitemark, they'd have to become official sponsors of CEROC... they'd make a killing !!!! Just imagine Aberdeen nights without Bill - I can hear the salespeople whispering their manipulative slogan :

"If you can't dance with the one you love,
    have a bit of chocolate !!!"

.... just had a piece.... mmmm.... you hadn't told me about the soft hazelnut cream filling ...mmmmm ... very high melt factor all round ... I did have a prolonged blink but not the obligatory closing of the eyes.... it's close...... but after THAT dance on Saturday ... nope the chocolate didn't win !!!

Wx

Thread Information