Not sure where to put this, so please move if neccessary

I was thinking the other day, which forumites have imprinted a strong memory in my head, having met them for the first time (knowingly). Here's my initial "off the top of my head" list:

Minnie M - Minnie was introduced to me, when I was a beginner of just a few weeks. I will never forget being encouraged/dragged onto the dance floor, with such an awesome dancer. Minnie took it all in her stride, and made me feel so at ease. That was some 7 or 8 years ago!

Elaine B - My one and only venture (so far) to the Sunday Jango session, was for a warm up for that evening's Mini-Masters comp. I can remember my dance with Elaine so clearly - she was so utterly charming, and so supportive!

Rachel - Camber last November. I remember the "We love Rachel" thread...the thread starter was sooooo right! One of the most pleasant, yet superb dancers ever to grace our floors IMO!

Lory - First met Lory about 18 months ago (I think). Again at Camber. I just remember having one of the most memorable fun dances I've ever had, that night with L. To this day, Lory is top of my list of 'Must dance with'.

Rhythm King - Different perspective this time. Richard was such an interesting person to talk to at the BFG in 2004. He remains someone I will always have time for, to this day.

Wittybird - The night your stockings fell down....need I say more?

There are probably others, but the above are permanently etched in my mind, and I think will be forever

So! Which forumites left a huge impression in your memory vaults, and why?