Thread: Speed Flirting

Speed Flirting

Quote Originally Posted by Your wife

A seperate chill out room might be nice, like they have on HMS president. Alot of the chatting and speed flirting though goes on at the end of the night when everyones getting ready to leave, and in the pub afterwards.
    All my life I thought when women flutter their eyes at me they had something in their eye . Or that the bright lights came on and they flicked their eye lashes at me because of the bright lights and their eyes were not accustom to the bright light ?

Now I know it was speed flirting

All joking aside how do you know when you have been speed flirted at, i mean you could miss it ?? What do i need to look for ??

Donna

Re: Speed Flirting

Quote Originally Posted by stewart38
    All joking aside how do you know when you have been speed flirted at, i mean you could miss it ?? What do i need to look for ??

Well if everybody was to give you a list of what to look for, it's pointless if you're going to miss it anyway isn't it?

Lots of eye contact. Smiling etc etc etc..........

Quote Originally Posted by Donna
    Well if everybody was to give you a list of what to look for, it's pointless if you're going to miss it anyway isn't it?

Lots of eye contact. Smiling etc etc etc..........

No sorry that was still a joke its friday

I just like the phrase , must be a business idea here , ill go registar the web site but see its already been done

-----------------
    3624 SPEED FLIRTING
    Master the art of flirting in one session. Conquer your fears once and for all. Learn how to connect with people everywhere and anywhere. Be yourself and develop your inner flirt. Overcome flirters freeze. Learn 5 surefire ways to meet people in a moment. Learn how to instantly prequalify your flirting subjects. You will get hands on experience by observing and in some cases, actually approaching desirable men or women in a few of Chicago's popular mingling spots. This class will take the pain out of meeting others, as you will be personally guided by Susan Bradley, RN, a foremost expert on flirting. The class begins with a crash course of proven flirting techniques. Susan will then take you to a few local hot spots where you can practice what you have learned. you will be coached on who to approach and how to do it effectively. You can play full out or just o
    ----------------

The kylie club has got the INNER FLIRT done as well

-----------------------

Unleash Your Inner Flirt
    Sick of being single? Read on to check out our flirt-tastic tips to bag the boy of your dreams.
    --------------------------------

Donna

No sorry that was still a joke its friday

I just like the phrase , must be a business idea here , ill go registar the web site but see its already been done

-----------------
    3624 SPEED FLIRTING
    Master the art of flirting in one session. Conquer your fears once and for all. Learn how to connect with people everywhere and anywhere. Be yourself and develop your inner flirt. Overcome flirters freeze. Learn 5 surefire ways to meet people in a moment. Learn how to instantly prequalify your flirting subjects. You will get hands on experience by observing and in some cases, actually approaching desirable men or women in a few of Chicago's popular mingling spots. This class will take the pain out of meeting others, as you will be personally guided by Susan Bradley, RN, a foremost expert on flirting. The class begins with a crash course of proven flirting techniques. Susan will then take you to a few local hot spots where you can practice what you have learned. you will be coached on who to approach and how to do it effectively. You can play full out or just o
    ----------------

The kylie club has got the INNER FLIRT done as well

-----------------------

Unleash Your Inner Flirt
    Sick of being single? Read on to check out our flirt-tastic tips to bag the boy of your dreams.
    --------------------------------

Hmmmm.... I wonder how many people who have done these "flirting courses" have ended up with a slap in the face? It's just a joke!!!! Who doesn't know how to flirt? That should just come naturally shouldn't it? I wouldn't go on a flirting course.. I think it's naff!

The Forum Legend

Me. I've got no idea. Far too sweet and innocent!

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp
    Me. I've got no idea. Far too sweet and innocent!

Whatever you say!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donna
    Who doesn't know how to flirt? That should just come naturally shouldn't it? I wouldn't go on a flirting course.. I think it's naff!
    Many things dont come naturally too many people , like me and smiling

Donna

Many things dont come naturally too many people , like me and smiling
    Of course! You didn't smile for the daily mail.

Thread Information