Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3G mobiley comms thingy

Re: 3G mobiley comms thingy

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Look at this Beauty

It will give you full email from an Exchange server anywhere.

C&P from site

Samsung is renowned for mobile phone design and has introduced a number of handsets that have broken the traditional design. The introduction of this new slim range addresses the consumers' desire for thinner handsets. Samsung was mindful to develop slim handsets that remained as highly reliable devices with feature-rich technology. Samsung's commitment to quality inevitably means that it is not always the first to market with new designs – the emphasis is more on getting things right. However, when consumers choose a Samsung mobile phone, they are not only getting a carefully designed handset, they are also getting the best in functions and features. The new portfolio of slim handsets will be introduced by Samsung around the world throughout 2006. Samsung's range of slim phones on display at 3GSM average less than 15mm thick and deliver unprecedented design and multimedia innovations. The handsets integrate features and design elements not available on competitor devices. The portfolio includes a Smartphone with QWERTY keyboard (model: SGH-i320), two slide-up GSM/GPRS phones (model: SGH-D800, SGH-D820), three 3G phones (model: SGH-Z510, SGH-Z540, SGH-Z150), and a credit-card size mobile phone (model: SGH-P300) - developed for the European markets. These devices offer advanced features such as mobile television capabilities, high-speed Web connectivity, Bluetooth wireless technology and megapixel cameras and camcorders. The phones, available in slide-up, card and clamshell designs, also incorporate innovative design elements, such as external multimedia navigation keys to enhance consumers' experience. Samsung's super-slim Smartphone i320, measures just 11.5 mm in depth and comes complete with a QWERTY keyboard. It has a state-of-the art document viewer and the 2.2" color TFT screen provides exceptional image clarity. The i320 runs in the Windows Mobile 5 operating system providing users with a familiar interface easy to navigate and use. It is the thinnest and the lightest QWERTY Smartphone providing a high quality multimedia and business experience. SGH-i320 Specifications Standard EDGE, GPRS Class 10 (900/1800/1900 MHz)
    Camera 1.3 Megapixel Camera
    Display 2.2" 320 x 240 65K Color TFT
    OS Windows Mobile 5 for Smartphone
    Features Push Email (Messaging & Security Feature Pack)
    QWERTY Keyboard
    Video Recording & Messaging (MPEG4/H.263)
    Video Playing (MPEG4/H.263/H.264/WMV)
    MP3 / AAC / AAC+ / WMA / WAV / OGG
    Dual Speaker / Speakerphone
    Bluetooth® Technology / USB / Voice Recognition
    Document Viewer
    Memory 120MB User Memory, External Memory (microSD)
    Size 111 x 59 x 11.5mm
    Weight 95 g

Want one!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by frodo
    If you don't have the voice tariff the only way I think to rack up bills is to buy things on the TMobile mobile web site from the phone...
    Was wrong about that - have been charged a few pence for unsolicited tmobile horoscope texts - they responded to my request to stop sending them reasonably quickly but still got charged for a couple plus a few more pence for accessing voicemail .

So I guess they implicitly put you on some sort of non line rental voice tariff ( which is bad news for me as I didn't want to have to insure the phone).

Registered User El Salsero Gringo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WittyBird
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm Look at this Beauty

It will give you full email from an Exchange server anywhere.

{snip}

Want one!
    Do you have an Exchange server under your bed then? You're even more of a geek than I am!

Quote Originally Posted by El Salsero Gringo
    Do you have an Exchange server under your bed then? You're even more of a geek than I am!
    I'm not a geek I don't have one under my bed I VPN in

Thread Information