Thread: Very funny moments....

Very funny moments....

At Storm there were numerous funny moments.. the migraine lady will go down in folklore.

But I just remembered an incident with Zebra Woman.

She posted how she was taking her electric blanket to storm to counteract the cold damp chalets.

On Friday evening ZW told us how she was going to set her timer to have a hot bed from ???? o-clock. jealous and envious I was

Then the electric cable was too short and ZW and Cruella swapped the beds over etc..

Then on Saturday lunchtime ..............did I laugh or look to the skies to praise the god who obviously does exist when I heard ZW had failed to put enough money in the meter and had had a power cut during the night..

Re: Very funny moments....

Franck talking about connection in the Lead and Follow class (French Connection II) and saying something along the lines of "When I go down, Sheena goes down" (maybe that's not the exact words, but oh, how we all laughed)

Quote Originally Posted by under par
    On Friday evening ZW told us how she was going to set her timer to have a hot bed from ???? o-clock. jealous and envious I was

My bed was sooo cold just like last time

Jealous?

But UP, you had the ultimate bed warmer , and she didn't need any electricity either .

NEXT TIME MY PLAN WILL WORK

I will make sure there is always £5 in the meter before I go out.

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Your so heartless!! I wasn't laughing at all i was very sympathetic considering my bed was so cold, i had all the blankets, sleeping bag and quilt on it. I think you turned all our electric appliances on when we weren't looking to run our meter down, you just thought that it would entice us back into your chalet to share your heater again.
    I can't remember having laughed so much before as i did this weekend. The Karaoke with Dirty D and Wittybird dueting to Eternal Love was one of the funniest things and Wacko pulling the curtain around the stage whilst someone was singing ' drew back the curtain' (any dream will do) from Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat was a classic moment.
    The parties at Franck and Sheenas, myself and Wittybird falling for the same joke from UP 5 times, DOH!

Quote Originally Posted by under par
    Then the electric cable was too short and ZW and Cruella swapped the beds over etc..

:
    Actually ZW moved the beds without me knowing, When she promised me bed swapping, i thought she meant something else.

Definately the "Migraine" lady ..... I felt really bad cos she was being really polite about the whole thing too. It was funny though when she said we were making too much noise and that she had had a migraine for the last 3 days and Francks reply was "Well, that's not really my fault is it!"
    Last edited by Asif; 9th-March-2006 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asif
    Definately the "Migraine" lady ..... I felt really bad cos she was being really polite about the whole thing too. It was funny though when she said we were making too much noise and that she had had a migraine for the last 3 days and Francks reply was "Well, that's not really my fault is it!"
    Or UP asking why (as we had only been there 2 days) she had bought it away with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Asif

or when (don't remember her name ) the pretty curly hair'd blonde opened the door on the Monday morning visit and whilst she (migraine lady) was screeeeeeeeeeming "you have ruined my weekend" she calming said "would you like to come in and have a glass of water"

--ooOoo--
    Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter
    Leroy (Satchel) Paige (1906-1982)

Mickey Mouse's girlfriend, Minnie, made her film debut, along with Mickey, in "Steamboat Willie" on November 18, 1928.
    That date is recognized as her official birthday.

Thread Information