Thread: Dundee class on wednesdays

Dundee class on wednesdays

We should have seen it coming when the taps behind the bar didnt work, but rumour has it that JJs has folded (after me having invested in a new set of spurs too).
    So the big question is, where will we have to set up our travelling dance troup next? Answers on a postcard to the usual address.
    Has anyone thought of asking around schools in the local area? There must be one with a large enough hall with a stage and they would welcome the money.

Ceroc N.I. Franchise Owner drathzel's Avatar

Re: Dundee class on wednesdays

Quote Originally Posted by seanyboy
    We should have seen it coming when the taps behind the bar didnt work, but rumour has it that JJs has folded (after me having invested in a new set of spurs too).
    So the big question is, where will we have to set up our travelling dance troup next? Answers on a postcard to the usual address.
    Has anyone thought of asking around schools in the local area? There must be one with a large enough hall with a stage and they would welcome the money.
    Hi Sean, its not always that easy to find a decent venue (trust me i have been around a lot of venues recently) Schools really arent the best option either, as you need to have some sort of water/soft drinks and possibly alcohol supply, you need it to be avaliable 1/2 hr before class and 1/2 hour after.

But saying this i am sure franck will find somewhere just as fanastic very soon (oh and when you are finished with him, can i have him here to help me )

Quote Originally Posted by seanyboy
    Is that the Dundee branch only or is it the chain that the rumour is about?

Hi guys,

As far as I know it is the Dundee branch only.

Can't believe it has happened again but I know that Franck is working hard trying to secure another venue for us all as we speak.

It has been a bit of an unsettled year and a half as you know for the wed nights but thank you all for sticking with us and supporting the night. Keep logging on here or the website for info on any new venue.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Quote Originally Posted by ToeTrampler
    Is that the Dundee branch only or is it the chain that the rumour is about?
    The company that own the Jumpin' Jaks (Luminar plc) has been going through some hard times recently and has closed or sold quite a few of its bars and clubs.

It'll be a shame if their decline continues, as compared with a typical bar/club, JJ's in both Glasgow and Aberdeen are unusual in having an all-wooden dance floor.
    Let your mind go and your body will follow. – Steve Martin, LA Story

The Forum Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ducasi
    It'll be a shame if their decline continues, as compared with a typical bar/club, JJ's in both Glasgow and Aberdeen are unusual in having an all-wooden dance floor.
    Not to mention, both being very busy and great Ceroc nights...

Thread Information