Heres some logic puzzles - I much prefer Questions that don't rely on my poor memory like the Film and Music ones...(feel free to ask questions if you think any are unclear)

(for these can I ask anyone who already knows the answer not to post it - let the people who have to work it out get a chance )

1. You have two coins. Together they add up to 11 pence. One of them is NOT a 1 pence coin. What are th two coins ?

2. A man leaves his flat on the 10th floor every morning to go to work, taking the lift down. At the end of the day he comes back, gets in the lift and travels to the 7th flloor where he then gets out and climbs the stairs to his flat. He does this every day without fail unless its raining, in which case he gets out at the 10th. He hates climbing stairs. Why ? Explain!

3. How many of EACH animal did Moses take into the ark ?

4. Anthony and Cleopatra lie dead on the floor of a villa. There are no marks on their bodies. The only objects around are a broken bowl and a pool of water. How did they die?

5. A car drives along a country road. There are no streetlights.The car does not have its lights on and there is no moon visible in the sky. As it turns a bend there is an unconsious man dressed in very dark clothes in the road ahead. The car swerves to safely avoid the man. How did the driver see the unconcious man?

6. A man pushes his car up to a hotel. He stops. He immediately knows that he is bankrupt. Explain!

7. If TheTramps peacock laid an egg in Gus's garden, who is the rightful owner of the egg?

more soon - if anyone is interested