Thread: New Guy on the Block

New Guy on the Block

Thought it was about time I said something nice

Finally got to see young Amir freestyle ... what a man! Personaly reckon he's one of the very few dancers I'd put in the same category as Viktor. Very different style, wonderful fusion of Jive, Tango and other styles ... well worth seeing. Sooooo glad he's not competing at the Open ... though he will be there with a cabaret team!

If you get chance to see him ... DO! Nearly good enough reason to migrate down to the South. I'm looking forward to host a workshop by him later this year.

Re: New Guy on the Block

Originally posted by Gus
    Thought it was about time I said something nice

Finally got to see young Amir freestyle ... what a man! Personaly reckon he's one of the very few dancers I'd put in the same category as Viktor. Very different style, wonderful fusion of Jive, Tango and other styles ... well worth seeing. Sooooo glad he's not competing at the Open ... though he will be there with a cabaret team!
    Oh Gus - how to cheer up those of us in other team cabarets!!!!! As if it wasn't enough to be up against the Scottish Team Champs already

Why am I back on this Forum???? I'm going to get fired!!!!! I can't become addicted again - I've just weaned myself off it!!!!!!

New kid on the block???

Gusty me old cocker, you're getting a bit slow in your old age. Mr Giles has been around for quite sometime now. Indeed, you will see that I had him and Kate in my dream top 10 competitors for the Open Category at the Ceroc UK Champs.

Still, I'll see him later tonight so I pass on your praise. I'm sure he'll be chuffed.

Originally posted by Will
    New kid on the block???
    Ahem .... I mean relatively! He is the most recent addition to the A list ... and the only addition for some while.

I caught one of Amirs lessons about 6 months ago but this was the first time I'd seen him freestyle .... pretty damn impressive

Thread Information