Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Open Letter To Franck

Re: Open Letter To Franck

Thanks for finding this thread Freya. to what many have said above, in words much more eloquent than I could possibly have managed. I had thought that I have a tendency to get "gushy" and overly sentimental when talking or thinking about dance; it's good to know that I'm not the only one who can feel so deeply affected.

to Franck and to CJ!

This has become a far better, more beautiful, interesting and educational world for me, thanks to the Forum and all the wonderful people in it. The pleasure I have had in meeting you has warmed my heart and soul many times... and I still have many more to meet, cant wait.!!..

Yes, a great big THANK YOU to Franck and to CJ, and his beautifully written letter, (for drawing this all to my attention.) I have also felt many emotions in the last 8 months from happiness, laughter, surprise and amazement....a whole new world indeed... what a fabulous bunch of people... all from simply being a part of this Forum.. In ten years of dancing the last few months have been the best.

Franck you are just simply lovely. Heartfelt gratitude and respect for all you have done. and so are you Tiggerbabe.. cant wait to see you again soon.

And you CJ, your letter made me feel all mushy inside... thank you so much for sharing.

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Freya
    Ok so I was bored and Scouting some old Threads and found this one and decided to reserect it!!!!

I started Ceroc at a time when I was very low and discovered something I loved. The people were so friendly and welcoming I immediately felt a part of something. It was the pick me up that I required and I discovered something that I really enjoyed.
    You sound just like me when i found CEROC.

There are too many people to mention that have made a difference however small they think their input be it from asking me to Dance, to offering a smile, a hug, a place to stay or just being there when I needed someone.

.... a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear, (you know who you are)

up the motorway, turn left, turn left, through the bends.......

to all of you x

to all of the above....

If anybody had told me only 2 years ago that i would discover and then live such a passion for dance, I would have laughed big time... me who used to be the most uncoordinated person ever !

But hey I got hooked to ceroc, then discovered AT, now trying on WCS... and having such an amazing time.
    When a couple of years ago I would have imagined working in pretty much any country, I am now reconsidering things and the place that dancing has taken in my life; and don't think I would be happy in a country where I couldn't dance. Made me reconsider things wtr to job opportunities and career development, something I that I would have thought impossible and ludicrous just a couple of years ago.

Franck, I am so glad you watched dirty dancing 14 years ago
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ceroc Jock
    ........... Franck: for giving, for being, for sharing and for having the balls to go out and do it...........
    Fantastic post !
    The whole of the post was apt ..... but I have singled out the above quote...

--ooOoo--
    Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter
    Leroy (Satchel) Paige (1906-1982)

Mickey Mouse's girlfriend, Minnie, made her film debut, along with Mickey, in "Steamboat Willie" on November 18, 1928.
    That date is recognized as her official birthday.

Amen !!

Dear Franck

Dear CJ

Commercial Operator

Was a nice surprise to see this resurected. I'd forgotten about this thread.

Is reassuring to know that so many agree with my original sentiments. Thank you for hugs, kisses, etc.

The truth is: Franck stepped out of the box, and made it happen. BUT it is you, us, that make it the special place it is: and dancing such a pleasure.

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As it's (just past) the anniversary of this, and as it's more appropriate the more I find out about the stuff that Franck does, and how much he puts up with to provide this community, I'm bumping this one up to say a big from me.

Feel free to infract me for bumping, it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJames View Post
    As it's (just past) the anniversary of this, and as it's more appropriate the more I find out about the stuff that Franck does, and how much he puts up with to provide this community, I'm bumping this one up to say a big from me.

Feel free to infract me for bumping, it's worth it.

Thank you DJ, the same goes for me.. on the forum for a year and not regretting a moment of it... To Franck, Sheena and all the Fabulous Forumites which make my life special..

Thank you Franck

Sooo to CJ - those are the words I coundn't find for what I feel

Thank you for infecting me with dance fever, enthusiasm, enjoyment, celebration, happiness, friendship, demand for high standards and most important the Joy that you give us all!

Thank you for the controlled chaos that is this forum. It has become my favourite home (except when dancing of course )

Dance Addiction

May there NEVER be a cure

Whitetiger
    Last edited by whitetiger1518; 1st-December-2006 at 04:28 PM.

Thread Information