Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 3 Wheeler car

Re: 3 Wheeler car

Another suggestion....design a leaflet on your computer, and slip it under her it's windscreen wipers, with the following offer:

"Free wheel balancing and exhaust checks at your local Kwik-Fit garage. Just turn up, and place your vehicle over the nearest free inspection pit"....

Quote Originally Posted by Asif
    If he/she is there TODAY, call me (***** *******) and i'll come over!
    Hey Dee you've pulled get your coat Oh and if you want it I have Asif's number that I will happily give to you along with his address etc And if you want your men vetting I'm sure I can do some reference checks

Asif... surely you can do better than that! Blatant tartism - surely a PM would've been better 10/10 for trying tho

Measuring up patio to see if neighbour will fit under it

Quote Originally Posted by wittybird
    Hey Dee you've pulled get your coat Oh and if you want it I have Asif's number that I will happily give to you along with his address etc And if you want your men vetting I'm sure I can do some reference checks

Asif... surely you can do better than that! Blatant tartism - surely a PM would've been better 10/10 for trying tho
    Asif made a big mistake and thought he was pm ing me hence the number etc on the forum. And they say im blonde. Twas very nice of you Asif so if you want to come over and check man woman out pm me when you are free of a weekend and i will sort it out

Love Go Jives' offer that would be fab. Maybe i could design a "police aware" sticker. Really though i think i will ask the local riff raff if they fancy tipping it over in the street for a payment. Watch this space

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Asif made a big mistake and thought he was pm ing me hence the number etc on the forum. And they say im blonde. Twas very nice of you Asif so if you want to come over and check me out I would really appreciate it. Its been a long time and male company such as yours would be lovely, I can get a bottle or 3 of wine and we could chat by the fire for hours now how does that sound?

Think you've pulled Asif...

*you can now all refer to me as cupidbird please*

Think you've pulled Asif...

refer to me as cillabird please
    Young lady what are you like?

so how about it Asif

may have to skip the fire, but i do have a nice radiator

Hey Dee you've pulled get your coat Oh and if you want it I have Asif's number that I will happily give to you along with his address etc
    Err...hmm....missey! Don't forget my client confidentiality - can't have you giving out my details to all and sundry!

Asif made a big mistake and thought he was pm ing me hence the number etc on the forum. And they say im blonde. Twas very nice of you Asif so if you want to come over and check man woman out pm me when you are free of a weekend and i will sort it out
    I used to be blonde ..... once ....

may have to skip the fire, but i do have a nice radiator
    Hmmmm .... "Warmed up marshmallows from a radiator" doesn't have quite the same appeal as "Toasted marshmallows on a open fire" but hey, beggars can't be choosers! Maybe the weekend after next then if you're free.

Hmmmm .... "Warmed up marshmallows from a radiator" doesn't have quite the same appeal as "Toasted marshmallows on a open fire" but hey, beggars can't be choosers! Maybe the weekend after next then if you're free.
    I will go one better than the open fire. How about we set fire to the 3 wheeler? i will supply the matches, you bring along the marshmallows

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Err...hmm....missey! Don't forget my client confidentiality - can't have you giving out my details to all and sundry!

I used to be blonde ..... once ....

Dee and Asif sitting in a tree,
    K. I. S. S. I. N. G,
    etc etc.......
    Sorry, the child in me couldn't resist it!

Wouldn't dream of it

I will go one better than the open fire. How about we set fire to the 3 wheeler? i will supply the matches, you bring along the marshmallows
    Brilliant!!!

I'll even bring along some old iron railings to throw on top of the car and turn it into a makeshift barbeque!

I'll even bring along some old iron railings to throw on top of the car and turn it into a makeshift barbeque!

Right Asif your on.

I have not posted on here for a while as things kind of calmed down apart from the constance revving for hours on end, til today

I waited in ALL day for a new washing machine to come, and an hour before the 3 wheeler was due to arrive next door came out to ask how long the lorry was going to be (cheeky cow) anyway long story but man couldn't deliver it as i didn't disconnect old one and his mate was off sick so he drove off

A friend called and offered to disconnect it for me and will come now ready for next week when it comes back. He parked outside my house and 3 wheeler came down the road sat outside revving, her mum came out and they were shouting "im going to get split tyres"etc she said i have no respect for others and im selfish she never said a thing to my friend when he left but while we were out there she stuck a big notice in her car about not parking behind the car, im really tempted to tell her to f off as ive just about had it with it all should i just go park my car there? after all it is outside MY house.

Asif if you would like to come over for that bar be? let me know infact why dont i just throw a forumite party and we can all toast the 3 wheeler

I'll bring the paper-plates, baps and Molatov cocktail .

up the motorway, turn left, turn left, through the bends.......

What Time????????????

Right Asif your on.

I have not posted on here for a while as things kind of calmed down apart from the constance revving for hours on end, til today

I waited in ALL day for a new washing machine to come, and an hour before the 3 wheeler was due to arrive next door came out to ask how long the lorry was going to be (cheeky cow) anyway long story but man couldn't deliver it as i didn't disconnect old one and his mate was off sick so he drove off

A friend called and offered to disconnect it for me and will come now ready for next week when it comes back. He parked outside my house and 3 wheeler came down the road sat outside revving, her mum came out and they were shouting "im going to get split tyres"etc she said i have no respect for others and im selfish she never said a thing to my friend when he left but while we were out there she stuck a big notice in her car about not parking behind the car, im really tempted to tell her to f off as ive just about had it with it all should i just go park my car there? after all it is outside MY house.

Asif if you would like to come over for that bar be? let me know infact why dont i just throw a forumite party and we can all toast the 3 wheeler
    How on earth can she say you've got no respect for others when ALL YOU ARE DOING IS PARKING OUTSIDE YOU OWN HOUSE!!! I would tell her to f**k off - politely - and get a life (and maybe a better car, preferably one with four wheels).

I'm up for the barby, anytime. Will bring metal gates and marshmallows.

How on earth can she say you've got no respect for others when ALL YOU ARE DOING IS PARKING OUTSIDE YOU OWN HOUSE!!! I would tell her to f**k off - politely - and get a life (and maybe a better car, preferably one with four wheels).

I'm up for the barby, anytime. Will bring metal gates and marshmallows.

You will laugh, the 3 wheeler sat outside as she always does revving for an hour 3 hours before she is actually due to go home. She finally went and two hours later i was woken up by a noisey lorry outside my house, i looked outside and to my horror i saw the 3 wheeler on the back of an AA lorry can't understand why they didn't take her home i wish i'd had a camera to post a pick that would of been really funny. Anytime you want that barbe let me know. I do have a little cunning plan in hope it may sort out this annoying situation will keep you posted

I think, I may have a solution
    Last edited by philsmove; 27th-July-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Now where do i buy a tank

Now where do i buy a tank
    http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/BMP1/BMP1.htm

Thread Information