Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3 Wheeler car

Re: 3 Wheeler car

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Cheeks i never thought of that, that is such a great idea lets hope no one catches me lowering myself to take a pic of the heap of s**t

If anyone catches you you just tell them you have always been curious as to how they balance with no air in the tyres........

Good Luck keep us posted babe...x

Measuring up patio to see if neighbour will fit under it

Quote Originally Posted by bobgadjet
    Vergin on the edge of insanity if you ask me.

My brother-in-law once drove into the back of one of those things at a set of traffic lights. The body shell popped open, straight down the middle "like popping a pea pod" is how he described it, leaving the old couple just sitting on a chassis.

The picture it gives in my mind always brings a smile to my face

Does that give you any more ideas ?

That is so funny im falling off my chair here. maybe i should just hit it with my car im sure my old tank would just kill that thing

Quote Originally Posted by LMC
    *makes mental note NEVER to annoy Chef*
    To paraphrase a well known saying in science fiction:

Trouble rather the tiger in its lair than the scientist amongst his books. For to you kingdoms and armies are things mighty and enduring, while to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger.

her daughter is in her early 40s she looks like a bloke dresses like a bloke and is still a virgin so she tells me well there is no supprise there what with man looks, 3 wheeler and black teeth there was me thinking i was ugly
    She's only doing it coz she fancies you and wants a reason to come and see you

And especially for Chef:

MUHURRHURRHURRHURRhurrhurr!

Quote Originally Posted by Chef
    Try this instead...
    Oh boy, you have really evil side!

And with all the attention to detail of a master villain!
    Last edited by Lynn; 2nd-November-2005 at 09:22 PM.

Her other car is a broomstick!

Park two cars side by side, that proves there is space for cars to pass! Bring a transit van in and get that past your car to prove there is room to get a van through

Locate a couple of wraps of coke and drop them in it. Put kerosene or Diesel in the fuel tank or just some thick lubricating oil - loadsa smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by drathzel

Stickler for the facts WB!

Dragon Girl???
    It's your forum name that sends my mind on weird journeys. And as for the avatar; that is seriously weird.

Hope your move goes well. What will you do about the lack of MJ ?

Ceroc N.I. Franchise Owner drathzel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard
    It's your forum name that sends my mind on weird journeys. And as for the avatar; that is seriously weird.

Hope your move goes well. What will you do about the lack of MJ ?
    Fair enough! I tend to send peoples minds a bit weird if they spend to much time with me!

It will be fine, we have a little jive, a bit of swing and a lot of salsa, i'm sure i'll manage!

Hey Dee

To bring topic back on thread any more progress with the halfman/ half woman of a neighbour of yours?

Quote Originally Posted by David Franklin
    To paraphrase a well known saying in science fiction:
    [Quote]
    Trouble rather the tiger in its lair than the scientist amongst his books. For to you kingdoms and armies are things mighty and enduring, while to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger. [\quote]

I am quite nice really.

It is just that I am the son of and brother to truck drivers and my saturdays were spent getting some father time by working on my fathers vehicles. This little thing occured to me one day while working on the fuel system of a truck. Since my brother (9 years older than me) always used to beat me when racing beach buggies over the huge heaps of sand at the quarry I tried out the ball bearing in the fuel line thing on him. He didn't beat me that afternoon and spent bits of spare time during the whole week trying to work out what was wrong. He even tried palming the doctored buggy off on me. I took the ball bearing out and he was stunned that the car that had been useless all week ran just fine when he gave it to his 12 year old brother. I did tell him about my little prank - 12 years later.

The more complicated a machine is and the better you understand it the more subtle and elegant ways can be developed for covertly stopping it.

I am quite nice really but as I spend long loney hours in my lab I feel my malevolent side wanting to burst out. Must keep control.

MUHURRHURR HURRHURR hurrhurr!

(Rhthym King does that last bit much better than I do. You should keep an eye on him. It's the quiet ones that you have to watch)

I am quite nice really but as I spend long loney hours in my lab I feel my malevolent side wanting to burst out. Must keep control.

MUHURRHURR HURRHURR hurrhurr!
    I always prefer MWAHAHAR! myself - a true mad scientist needs a 'W' (or is that a Dubya?).

(Rhthym King does that last bit much better than I do. You should keep an eye on him. It's the quiet ones that you have to watch)
    What are we doing this evening RK?

The same thing we do every evening Chef, plotting to take over the world!

They're Chef and Rhythm K,
    Chef and Rhythm K,
    Beware the Mad Scientist,
    who dances MJ...

Quote Originally Posted by David Franklin

The same thing we do every evening Chef, plotting to take over the world!

They're Chef and Rhythm K,
    Chef and Rhythm K,
    Beware the Mad Scientist,
    who dances MJ...
    very good, have rep!

Quote Originally Posted by cheeks
    Hey Dee

To bring topic back on thread any more progress with the halfman/ half woman of a neighbour of yours?

man woman no news except she got an Argos delivery lorry to move incase she wanted to go out, there was a big argument in the road until he moved it, some people eh??

Right this is the only pic i have of my house til tomorrow as its too dark outside to take one lets hope it helps??

You can only just see the said path though
    will you be posting new pics soon

Quote Originally Posted by stewart38
    will you be posting new pics soon
    I will be soon poss tomorrow, i dont have a camera but will take it with my phone just for you

WARNING!!

Pic my include the 3 Wheeler

man woman no news except she got an Argos delivery lorry to move incase she wanted to go out, there was a big argument in the road until he moved it, some people eh??

Oh my god some people she seems to think she's something special ....it just gets crazy as to why even the argos lorry didn't hit her....the car I mean not her

On a serious note I think her problem really relates to her lack of social skills and due the difficulties finds thats she gets attention although negative through arguments over the car and parking...to all of us its a bit mad but lots of people find communication of any kind better than none......

She would quite possibly not know what to do if people didn't argue or engage in this with her and instead spoke nicely to her maybe worth a try!!!!

Right Dee I have the answer we tow the car to the town centre Put it in Friars Square. Cover it in cement and say its a giant whistle in the name of art. No one would think it were a car! What do ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Missy D
    Right Dee I have the answer we tow the car to the town centre Put it in Friars Square. Cover it in cement and say its a giant whistle in the name of art. No one would think it were a car! What do ya think?
    Want to wait till 6 oclock on Sat and do it! I could come along tee hee!

Quote Originally Posted by cheeks
    Oh my god some people she seems to think she's something special ....it just gets crazy as to why even the argos lorry didn't hit her....the car I mean not her

On a serious note I think her problem really relates to her lack of social skills and due the difficulties finds thats she gets attention although negative through arguments over the car and parking...to all of us its a bit mad but lots of people find communication of any kind better than none......

She would quite possibly not know what to do if people didn't argue or engage in this with her and instead spoke nicely to her maybe worth a try!!!!
    Do you know i think you are right?? it does always seem her and her mother are out for an argument neither of them have spoken to me only though arguing. I remember one day i was out the front and the mother came out to walk the dog i said hi she just grunted, the following day i saw her walking really slow like she was in pain i asked if she was ok, her reply was she was now 60 and an oap so no longer can she walk the dog or mow the grass. That sort of behaviour makes me cross.

And to think the man woman is going the same way as she thinks SHE too struggles with the garden as she is older than me, what age has to do with it i dont know, to think she is only 42. Shame all this goes on as it's quite a nice place to live really.

As for the argument with the 3 wheeler im sure if she got a life and not just revolve it around her mother she would maybe be a better person but i guess that will never happen. Right then sis and Drathzel 6pm sat it is

Right then sis and Drathzel 6pm sat it is

Woo hoo! Just dont tell my bf... is a copper!

Thread Information