Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Done anything silly recently ?

Done anything silly recently ?

3 weeks ago when I went to hand my boss his plastic cup of coffee over the divider between us, I sort of dropped it on to his desk and all his papers were covered in coffee stains

Today I just 'pretended' to shake my hand when I handed over his coffee fix , he panic went to grab it and guess what , its gone all over his mountains of papers again

Re: Done anything silly recently ?

Quote Originally Posted by stewart38
    3 weeks ago when I went to hand my boss his plastic cup of coffee over the divider between us, I sort of dropped it on to his desk and all his papers were covered in coffee stains

Today I just 'pretended' to shake my hand when I handed over his coffee fix , he panic went to grab it and guess what , its gone all over his mountains of papers again
    yeah ..apparently named & shamed someone on the forum

Um - this weekend at the BFG I tried spraying shoe deodourant under my arms...

Quote Originally Posted by Saxylady
    Um - this weekend at the BFG I tried spraying shoe deodourant under my arms...
    But did that lead to a polished performance on the dance floor?

Commercial Operator

Dancing to "Lovecats" at the BFG - Silly was the only way to go

Commercial Operator

Played "Love Cats" at the BFG

Hell, it was a tea dance: I was told to experiment!!!!

Measuring up patio to see if neighbour will fit under it

Quote Originally Posted by Ceroc Jock

Now that brings back memories of my child hood, i loved that track

Dancing with a donkey whilst dressed as a giant raspberry ripple ice-cream cone..... I'd say that's quite silly!

[ Big Hint] - Ooooh, I'd love to have the photographic evidence to show my friends...! [/Big Hint]

How did I miss this one? I love that song!

Anything silly...

I took part in a keep fit session today along with my P3 class and was taken aback when one of the girls asked me why I wasn't taking off my shorts before putting on my trousers. Yeah! Like the teacher is going to strip down to her underwear in class

Ok, here goes ....

About 2 years ago, I pulled a muscle in my back, just after getting out the bath. In utter agony, I managed to reach up to the medicine cabinet and grab a tube of Deep Heat. With quite a struggle, I finally rubbed some into my back - I could feel the relief starting almost straight away.....bliss!.

Alas, my bliss was about to be short lived! Before I had a chance to wash my hands, I developed an itch in the place all us men seem to develop itches . Without a moment's thought, I naturally scratched them. For a split second, nothing......then the searing pain started!.

I quickly discovered that touching one's nuts with hands covered in Deep Heat, was not a very good idea! The track "Great balls of fire" was on my mind for hours!

Now you might think that's silly?...well......

Last week while playing football, I strained the muscle? that joins the top of the leg to the groin. I was keen to go dancing that night, so I opted for some Deep Heat again.

With the painful memories of the last occasion still haunting me, I thought I'd be a little bit wiser this time. I very carefully moved my delicate bits to the side with one hand, and gently applied the cream to the affected area with my other. So far so good, I'd avoided repeating the bad experience. How clever was I, eh? ....basically, I was about to become very stupid indeed!!

I stood up, completely forgetting about the laws of gravity, and therefore where things would end up All it took, was one little brush against the treated area.....of course, my immediate reaction was to grab everything below and try to move them out the way....only I did it with both hands, thereby adding even more Deep Heat to the bits that were already starting to burn!

I have no idea what my neighbour thought I was up to that day, but I'm sure she must have heard me screaming "Oh FFFS!! why did I do that again!!!"

I played for a football team when our forward scored in the first 45 seconds. Afterwards he attributed his sudden burst of speed to the embrocation he had put on his thigh strain coming suddenly into contact ...

Yea: why did you play the swing version? the origional is much better to dance to! {or was that DD?}

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget
    Yea: why did you play the swing version? the origional is much better to dance to! {or was that DD?}
    I played the original.

TiggsTours

I went to the kitchen at work to make myself a cup of tea, and came back to my desk to see the search results page on jobsite.co.uk open on my desktop, and the place, time, company, phone number and contact name of my interview for Friday morning written on a piece of paper on my desk!

Luckily, I had already booked Friday as holiday, and wasn't planning on a sickie to cover it!

Quote Originally Posted by TiggsTours
    I went to the kitchen at work to make myself a cup of tea, and came back to my desk to see the search results page on jobsite.co.uk open on my desktop, and the place, time, company, phone number and contact name of my interview for Friday morning written on a piece of paper on my desk!

Luckily, I had already booked Friday as holiday, and wasn't planning on a sickie to cover it!
    Many years ago my job agency sent my CV to my employer at the time, how sweet !

re another silly thing

I didn’t understand why I got burned on holiday once as id applied a lot of cream (I was going red)

It was only at the end of the day I realised Id been applying after sun cream !

The best one ever , back in 1988 whilst a little tipsy I 'decided' to go to Peacock Island off Benidorm on a lilo. I don’t know how many miles it is out but I only got 2/3rds of the way and was out at sea for 8 hrs on a lilo and I miss the pirate’s night on my 18-30s holiday. ok its not recent but it was silly

I was visiting the spa lastnight which is in my Gym. The steam room/sauna & jacuzzi is within the swimming pool area. Well...as I was getting ready to go in, I bumped into a friend in the changing rooms, that got chatting to me whilst I was getting organized etc etc...I was running late by this time. I wrapped the towel around me & proceeded to go into the swimming pool spa area...I then took off my towel & realized with the distraction I forgot to put my swimming costume on ...DOH!!

I take it.. that the spa area will be empty for a few days...

As you can see I'm not having a good week

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget
    T'was me Gadget........reason?....I was told it was a chillout night...and the original ain't chill music ...........

TiggsTours

Quote Originally Posted by senorita
    I was visiting the spa lastnight which is in my Gym. The steam room/sauna & jacuzzi is within the swimming pool area. Well...as I was getting ready to go in, I bumped into a friend in the changing rooms, that got chatting to me whilst I was getting organized etc etc...I was running late by this time. I wrapped the towel around me & proceeded to go into the swimming pool spa area...I then took off my towel & realized with the distraction I forgot to put my swimming costume on ...DOH!!

I take it.. that the spa area will be empty for a few days...

As you can see I'm not having a good week

Fantastic! Puts my one into the correct light!

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dance Demon
    T'was me Gadget........reason?....I was told it was a chillout night...and the original ain't chill music ...........
    Much preferred your version DD, which i know CJ is aware of, as i mouthed to him " what the f***k is this" whilst attempting to be led by my poor partner,must of been the worst track i've ever tried to dance too!

Quote Originally Posted by Gojive
    Ok, here goes ....

<<<snip very FUNNY bit snip>>>

Thread Information