Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attractive Attire

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Re: Attractive Attire

Quote Originally Posted by spindr
    Hmmm, have you ever considered being a fairy goth mother -- looks like they even do hats? I reckon you could carry them off
    SpinDr.

P.S. foxylady -- do you think they'd limit your DFS?
    Ooh, i actually like this site, think i may be maxing out on my credit card! So look out for the new vamp look guys!

yum!
    not all of it ,maybe, but some definite promise there!

I'll never get Sue to try it though, .................sigh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella
    OK, so lately i've been trying to get in touch with my feminine side and have started trying to wear dresses/skirts and heels more. I have made the observation that i seem to get asked to dance a lot more than when i wear trousers! This is a tricky situation as i am far more relaxed dancing in trousers therefore think i dance better.
    So my question is what sort of clothing do you find most attractive on the opposite sex? To spice it up you can also put your prefered type/colour of underwear.
    I love a man in a crisp white shirt.
    As for the undies, it's gotta be white, tight Calvin Kleins.
    OK
    here goes
    a dress or skirt is great,especially if it fits well and is well cut.
    I DO appreciate an elgantly dressed lady.(luckily I have one of my own )

....combats ..ugh!
    ....combats & exposed belly .....double ugh!

Trousers otherwise are neutral as far as I am concerned.

I do understand that dresses don't look very good with trainers, and that heels are harder to dance in, so I can understand why so many girls go for trousers,but it's just not the same ,is it?
    Did anyone ever say "You look really gorgeous in those trousers"? - not often, I bet.

Lots of exposed flesh...no thank you - especially on ladies of 'un certain age ' and beyond....give me mystery and suggestion any day
    to be honest I think I would refrain from asking a lady with too much flesh on show for fear of being embarrased, sad old puritan that I am. And probably because I'm happily married I don't have the desperate need for the feel of female flesh in whatever form it presents itself, as some men clearly do!

So it's an elegant dress for me, every time
    FWIW

PS Cruella
    I LOVE your signiature!!

OK, so lately i've been trying to get in touch with my feminine side and have started trying to wear dresses/skirts and heels more. I have made the observation that i seem to get asked to dance a lot more than when i wear trousers! This is a tricky situation as i am far more relaxed dancing in trousers therefore think i dance better.
    So my question is what sort of clothing do you find most attractive on the opposite sex? To spice it up you can also put your prefered type/colour of underwear.
    I love a man in a crisp white shirt.
    As for the undies, it's gotta be white, tight Calvin Kleins.
    I have the same problem but the other way around ...I get asked more when I am in normal casual wear (combats & T shirt & lookin plain) rather when I am dressed up I also feel more comfortable when I have my casuals on & I dance better too

Anyhow I believe you look better with trousers anyway. Think you should do whats best for you & what makes you dance better & feel more comfortable. Ask the man if your not being asked....(him whom doesnt ask you cause your wearing trousers is silly & they dont know what they are missing & they are loosing out bigtime...& I say...their lost!!)

Quote Originally Posted by latinlover
    So it's an elegant dress for me, every time
    Yeah, but what about the ladies?

I like to see men looking neat, with clean lines. Doesn't matter if they are wearing a shirt or tight-fitting top. What I think does nothing for a man's dancing appearance is a baggy t-shirt worn un-tucked over the trousers. ...........you know who you are

I would like to look feminine and wear frocks and high heels, but I end up going all tense and rigid in my following, so it ends up being trousers - but flared at the bottom so my legs don't look quite as short as they actually are!

I actually wore a chiffon ball gown to a reception recently - it felt great!

And LilyB, you are soooooooooo naughty.

M

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by MartinHarper
    Visible Penis Line?
    Stop bragging!!

Quote Originally Posted by foxylady
    Cruella, you look great in a skirt/dress !!
    My only problem with skirts is that if not full enough they limit ones potential for truly satisfying DFS... I quite often have to end up hitching them up and tucking them in my knickers !
    Yes she does look great in a dress.

Skirt tucked in knickers? So tempting I know , but I'm sure we don't need Trinny and Susannah to tell us - not a good look ( unless you're in a playground doing handstands).

I'm with you on all that Foxylady - I hate a skirt getting in the way. For that reason I favour short skirts or at least ones that flare up, with safety pants underneath.

I like the look of trousers especially for footwork focussed dancing, but they always feel too hot for me (unless they slashed or a very thin fabric). I have been looking out for them for 6 years now and only ever come across three pairs cool enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxylady
    Re men ... I just love a man in a tight t-shirt, and trousers that outline a well proportioned bottom ! Only on the dance floor you understand

Foxy
    Yes me too - tight, slinky T shirt (or even a vest - in exceptional circumstances) . I don't like my view of swinging hips to be obscured by a long loose T shirt or shirt.

VPL? Hmm I have never considered that, but I am now.

See. Where would we be without Martin Harper?

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra Woman
    I'm with you on all that Foxylady - I hate a skirt getting in the way. For that reason I favour short skirts or at least ones that flare up, with safety pants underneath.
    Sorry ZW, but I now have this mental image of you spinning gracefully in your short skirt.....and exposing a lovely pair of Huggies Pull-Ups!

Registered User El Salsero Gringo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra Woman
    Yes me too - tight, slinky T shirt (or even a vest - in exceptional circumstances) . I don't like my view of swinging hips to be obscured by a long loose T shirt or shirt.
    I was shamed by ChrisA into untucking my T-shirt the other night. He said it was very untrendy to have a T-shirt tucked in, or something. Could we have a consensus, please, ladies?

(come to that, why *was* I taking fashion advice from ChrisA?)

The Dashing Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by El Salsero Gringo
    I was shamed by ChrisA into untucking my T-shirt the other night. He said it was very untrendy to have a T-shirt tucked in, or something. Could we have a consensus, please, ladies?
    Somewhat inevitably there's already been a thread & poll about this one: To Tuck or not Tuck. The consensus from the ladies seemed to be not to tuck...
    Love dance, will travel

I reckon untucked is OK if the t-shirt is neatly fitted and not too long. Large,long and mis-shapen t-shirts, yeuch!

ESG I can't believe you've been listening to 'black prince' never mind, you'll feel better soon I'm sure.

M

*sigh*

There's a world of difference between a baggy T-shirt and an untucked tight T-shirt - obviously a tight T-shirt is much sexier than a baggy one (on a man with a good physique anyway), but having a T-shirt tucked in does make a man seem older (not that there's anything wrong with that ) and more formal (which isn't probably the optimal look to be going for at a WCS evening...).

IMHO one of the sexiest ways for a guy to dress formally is black suit, black shirt, black silk tie - although I've never really understood why. MIBs obviously do it for me...

Quote Originally Posted by TessaliciousIMHO one of the sexiest ways for a guy to dress formally is black suit, black shirt, black silk tie :drool: - although I've never really understood why. [COLOR="LemonChiffon"
    MIBs obviously do it for me...[/COLOR]
    Do you hang around funeral parlours in your spare time.

Blog Entries

Hmmm, have you ever considered being a fairy goth mother --
    Lovely clothes. Although I've never fully gothed up for LeRoc. Somehow it just doesn't feel right.

Do you hang around funeral parlours in your spare time.
    Don't be ridiculous, that would be a white shirt - so passé, sweetie-darling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessalicious

..... - so passé, sweetie-darling.

Woo HOO ;-(

Little Miss Jazz Shoes Jazz_Shoes (Ash)'s Avatar

Ooh, i actually like this site, think i may be maxing out on my credit card! So look out for the new vamp look guys!
    Like some of the corsets and dresses.

Ok i was really hoping this thread would reveal mens preferences a bit more! Am very surprised that certain forumites haven't picked up the opportunity to reveal what sort/colour of underwear they would prefer on their woman.

Registered User El Salsero Gringo's Avatar

Ok i was really hoping this thread would reveal mens preferences a bit more! Am very surprised that certain forumites haven't picked up the opportunity to reveal what sort/colour of underwear they would prefer on their woman.
    I don't suppose the men want anyone to think they're more concerned about a woman's underwear than her dancing. Obviously I am, but then I have no shame. And no, I'm not going to reveal my preferences....

Thread Information