Thread: paypal

paypal

Ok can anyone tell me how i can pay by pay pal i am registered and know my password but how do i pay for my silver membership? I need step by step instructions as i seem to be too thick to work it out.

Would be much appreciated if someone can help me.

Thanks dx

Re: paypal

Click on 'Control Panel' (User CP)

Click on 'Paid Subscriptions' under Miscellaneous sub-heading.

Under 'Silver Membership' click on the drop down box next to 'Cost' and select '£15.00'.

Click 'Order'.

Click 'Order Using Paypal'.

Under 'Have A Paypal Account?' enter your email address and Paypal password, click 'Log In' then follow the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox
    Click on 'Control Panel' (User CP)

Click on 'Paid Subscriptions' under Miscellaneous sub-heading.

Under 'Silver Membership' click on the drop down box next to 'Cost' and select '£15.00'.

Click 'Order'.

Click 'Order Using Paypal'.

Under 'Have A Paypal Account?' enter your email address and Paypal password, click 'Log In' then follow the instructions.

Hi this is a far as i get and then i enter my details etc only to be told that the card is already registered with no further options to select.. Landed up kicking the cat in fury (no spikey creature in this house). If you have any other suggestions let me know. Please!

Thanks d

Are you entering your details (name, address, card no. etc) "from scratch" or using your existing paypal login and password as SF suggested?

Because if you are starting "from scratch" then Paypal will boot you out as it will match the card number with your existing login. If you can't remember your existing login and password then e-mail Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by LMC
    Are you entering your details (name, address, card no. etc) "from scratch" or using your existing paypal login and password as SF suggested?

Because if you are starting "from scratch" then Paypal will boot you out as it will match the card number with your existing login. If you can't remember your existing login and password then e-mail Paypal
    I am already a member and not changed my card nor address. Its so infuriating! I managed to pay ebay before etc but not sure what else to do. Any other suggestions. It just keeps saying i already have that card registered. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The point is that IIRC you shouldn't *need* to enter your card details - just your paypal ID and password

When you click on Order by Paypal button, you get a screen with a "pay by debit card" box on the left. On the right is the paypal e-mail/password box. Is this the one you are using??? If so, then once you've entered your e-mail address and password, it should bring up a screen with your details (including card details) already entered (although shown as xxxx's mainly). All you have to do then is click on Pay.
    Last edited by LMC; 14th-October-2005 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LMC
    The point is that IIRC you shouldn't *need* to enter your card details - just your paypal ID and password

When you click on Order by Paypal button, you get a screen with a "pay by debit card" box on the left. On the right is the paypal e-mail/password box. Is this the one you are using??? If so, then once you've entered your e-mail address and password, it should bring up a screen with your details (including card details) already entered (although shown as xxxx's mainly). All you have to do then is click on Pay.

I went thru this with a friend just now only to find out that my card registered was out of date doh! *Missy D is Jessica Simpson*

Measuring up patio to see if neighbour will fit under it

I don't have a credit card so no paypal option for me how would i upgrade? can i pay by cheque? hope someone can help

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All sorted!!

Quote Originally Posted by Missy D
    I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All sorted!!

So who gave you all the neg rep?

now that you can see all!

Are you going to name and shame?

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    I don't have a credit card so no paypal option for me how would i upgrade? can i pay by cheque? hope someone can help
    If you send Franck a PM Dee, he'll give you all the details required to send your payment by cheque
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Measuring up patio to see if neighbour will fit under it

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerbabe
    If you send Franck a PM Dee, he'll give you all the details required to send your payment by cheque

Will PM him later then, thanks for that

Thread Information