Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ego

Re: Ego

Re Stewart38's reply....

What do you mean by your reply? (sadder for those fragile egos)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart M
    Zaphod Beeblebrox...
    Thanks! Of course. It was really familiar because I have read the books so many times!

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djtrev
    Well done Russell it didnt take much of an effort did it.

For those that cant be bothered here is said post from SF.

What a load of complete and utter b***ocks!Have you really got your head so far up your ar$e that you seriously believe that?

You were paid to play the last set on Monday morning but chose to dance for most of it, whilst ignoring requests to slow the music down to something more condusive to the mood in the room IMHO.

If you can't be bothered to do the job you are paid to do, I would suggest Sheepman is given the opportunity next time to do the job properly.

Follow that as they say!!
    Subtle as ever SF!!

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    Having read some of the 'hotshot' threads,im interested to find out what it is in dancing that creates both the fragile+big ego's.

any thoughts?
    It is, in the field of psychology, a necessary aspect in the growth of your mind and emotions. Some people can become so obsessed by dancing that they can become quite good at it. It only takes a few people to tell you that, and then that's when they start believing they are better than they really are. Siiiigh.....sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna
    It is, in the field of psychology, a necessary aspect in the growth of your mind and emotions. Some people can become so obsessed by dancing that they can become quite good at it. It only takes a few people to tell you that, and then that's when they start believing they are better than they really are. Siiiigh.....sad but true.
    Interesting and no doubt true

There was recent thread that put some so called 'top dancers' in Man Utd/Chelsea catergory. Then I thought where would that couple I saw at Bisley (names I forget) who id put 5/10 leagues above them go ?

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by stewart38
    Interesting and no doubt true

There was recent thread that put some so called 'top dancers' in Man Utd/Chelsea catergory. Then I thought where would that couple I saw at Bisley (names I forget) who id put 5/10 leagues above them go ?
    You see? Proves i'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by stewart38
    how about the "full time professional dancers - 3rd division"

Thread Information