View Poll Results: Beards - Yes or No?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a guy - real men don't need beards

    26 25.74%
  • I'm a guy - I've got a beard and I'm proud of it

    12 11.88%
  • I'm a guy - I really fancy bearded men

    1 0.99%
  • I'm a guy - I can't grow a beard!

    5 4.95%
  • I'm a lady - beards turn me OFF big-style

    36 35.64%
  • I'm a lady - it's the guy who matters, beard or no beard

    14 13.86%
  • I'm a lady - my beard is a nuisance as I have to shave it regularly

    5 4.95%
  • I'm a lady - beards turn me ON big-style

    2 1.98%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 128

Thread: Facial hair - Yes or No?

  1. #101
    Registered User ~*~Saligal~*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Flicts View Post
    I'm amazed how many women are really anti-beard...what's the problem? It's just the natural state of a man.
    Maybe that's the problem for some women.
    There are those who prefer their men with hairless chests. And the trend is increasing apparently.
    I think most women are ok with their men to have hairless backs, though

  2. #102
    Registered User Crazy Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Deep Blue Sea
    Posts
    5,019
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Saligal~*~ View Post
    Maybe that's the problem for some women.
    There are those who prefer their men with hairless chests. And the trend is increasing apparently.
    I think most women are ok with their men to have hairless backs, though
    I agree and im one of those women i don't like hairy men in general. I don't mean to sound shallow. Whats wrong waxing the hairy parts?? If women can do so can men....if they want to LOL

  3. #103
    Registered User SteveK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cairns, Australia
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Shark View Post
    I agree and im one of those women i don't like hairy men in general. I don't mean to sound shallow. Whats wrong waxing the hairy parts?? If women can do so can men....if they want to LOL
    Do you really want a completely hairless man? Would you honestly prefer some form of metrosexual wimp who carries a man bag and spends more time in the bathroom than you.

    Admit it, you'd rather have an Alpha Male with a few hairs on their chest!! Would you rather have a man who is more scared of spiders than you are, or a man who can deal with the spider one handed. Who is sexier; Crocodile Dundee or Richard Fairbrass? David Beckham with or without stubble?

  4. #104
    Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Rugby
    Posts
    6,159
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Shark View Post
    I agree and im one of those women i don't like hairy men in general.
    Me too. Hairy chests are a big turn off for me. I don't mind a few but not enough to make a rug.

  5. #105
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Waltham abbey
    Posts
    4,610
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Oh god i love hairy chests, hairier the better. DTS has a rug on his, literally and I love it. I also have a thing for hairy backs and shoulders. I especially like a hairy tummys, you know that lovely soft hair that funs down to below.

    Perhaps im just weird but bald chests do absolutely nothing for me at all.

    Hairier the better.

  6. #106
    Registered User Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Beoverse
    Posts
    7,985
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
    Would you honestly prefer some form of metrosexual wimp who carries a man bag and spends more time in the bathroom than you.
    I have a man bag ! And As Twirly will confirm, I do spend more time in the bathroom than she does. But I don't shave everyday.. I'm not completely bald. if fact.. I've got a slight to moderate covering of hair on my chest, arms and legs. My back isn't hairy (as far as I know .. I never see it) I guess Twirly would be best to answer that one.

    My legs are quite furry, as are my arms. I don't shave every day not because I'm attempting to look rugged or macho but because my poor face has a terrible dislike for razors. I have just shaved and look like I've been bitch slapped by Freddy Kruger I don't know if 'll finish this post before loss of blood makes me pass.. ..


    <thump>

  7. #107
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carnoustie
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post
    I have a man bag ! And As Twirly will confirm, I do spend more time in the bathroom than she does. But I don't shave everyday.. I'm not completely bald. if fact.. I've got a slight to moderate covering of hair on my chest, arms and legs. My back isn't hairy (as far as I know .. I never see it) I guess Twirly would be best to answer that one.

    My legs are quite furry, as are my arms. I don't shave every day not because I'm attempting to look rugged or macho but because my poor face has a terrible dislike for razors. I have just shaved and look like I've been bitch slapped by Freddy Kruger I don't know if 'll finish this post before loss of blood makes me pass.. ..


    <thump>
    *Batnurse rushes in and performs CPR on Beowulf*

  8. #108
    Registered User John S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Deepest, Darkest Fife
    Posts
    1,182
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford etc - all now beardies. Any ladies about to change their votes?

    Great Goatees - Famous Style | Fashion Expert | Catwalk Clothes | Photos

  9. #109
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carnoustie
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford etc - all now beardies. Any ladies about to change their votes?

    Great Goatees - Famous Style | Fashion Expert | Catwalk Clothes | Photos
    Nope. Although if Johnny Depp insisted on snogging me, it would be inpolite to refuse...

  10. #110
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    talc free Fife....
    Posts
    2,376
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by batnurse View Post
    Nope. Although if Johnny Depp insisted on snogging me, it would be inpolite to refuse...
    Isn't that double standards BN?

    Johnny Depp would only get it if he was Captain Jack , I can't stand the guy normally

  11. #111
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carnoustie
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    Isn't that double standards BN?

    Johnny Depp would only get it if he was Captain Jack , I can't stand the guy normally

    Yes. Next question please.

  12. #112
    Registered User Twirly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    SE London
    Posts
    4,204
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
    Do you really want a completely hairless man? Would you honestly prefer some form of metrosexual wimp who carries a man bag and spends more time in the bathroom than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post
    I have a man bag ! And As Twirly will confirm, I do spend more time in the bathroom than she does. But I don't shave everyday.. I'm not completely bald. if fact.. I've got a slight to moderate covering of hair on my chest, arms and legs. My back isn't hairy (as far as I know .. I never see it) I guess Twirly would be best to answer that one.

    My legs are quite furry, as are my arms. I don't shave every day not because I'm attempting to look rugged or macho but because my poor face has a terrible dislike for razors. I have just shaved and look like I've been bitch slapped by Freddy Kruger I don't know if 'll finish this post before loss of blood makes me pass.. ..

    <thump>
    Beat me to it!

    Beo spends as much time in the shower as it takes me to shower, wash, dry and style my hair, do my make-up and get dressed. I'm actually quite worried about the drain on the water supply when he moves down to London...

    I dislike stubble, but only because I have sensitive skin and don't want to like I've had a chemical peel each time I have a snog with my boyfriend...

    As for the rest, Beo's got just the right amount of everything

  13. #113
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,795
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Oh god i love hairy chests, hairier the better. DTS has a rug on his, literally and I love it. I also have a thing for hairy backs and shoulders. I especially like a hairy tummys, you know that lovely soft hair that funs down to below.

    Perhaps im just weird but bald chests do absolutely nothing for me at all.

    Hairier the better.
    When i was in Africa, when i was 27, i had a shaved head, as i do now.

    Anyway i could not have any hair beads on my head so i had 4 rows of beads done on my chest and managed to get 10 beads in each row.

    Just measured the length of hair on my chest and they are between 4 and 5 inches long.

    DTS Dave xxx xxx
    Last edited by dave the scaffolder; 18th-January-2008 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Chest hair measurment

  14. #114
    Registered User Crazy Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Deep Blue Sea
    Posts
    5,019
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
    Do you really want a completely hairless man? Would you honestly prefer some form of metrosexual wimp who carries a man bag and spends more time in the bathroom than you.

    Admit it, you'd rather have an Alpha Male with a few hairs on their chest!! Would you rather have a man who is more scared of spiders than you are, or a man who can deal with the spider one handed. Who is sexier; Crocodile Dundee or Richard Fairbrass? David Beckham with or without stubble?
    Josh (my other half) admits he's a metrosexual but i still accept him no matter what But he's got a gorgeous goatee but not a beard. Plus he has more than one man bag and has his own fashion (so he thinks LOL). I still spend more time than him in the shower


    David with stubble = HOT!!! Has anyone seen a pic of him posing in Calvin Klein underwear its so hot


    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford etc - all now beardies. Any ladies about to change their votes?

    Great Goatees - Famous Style | Fashion Expert | Catwalk Clothes | Photos
    Nope but Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio look hotter

  15. #115
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    talc free Fife....
    Posts
    2,376
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by batnurse View Post
    Yes. Next question please.
    oooo excuse me!

  16. #116
    Registered User ~*~Saligal~*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Oh god i love hairy chests, hairier the better. DTS has a rug on his, literally and I love it. I also have a thing for hairy backs and shoulders. I especially like a hairy tummys, you know that lovely soft hair that funs down to below.

    Perhaps im just weird but bald chests do absolutely nothing for me at all.

    Hairier the better.
    I'm the same - in that bald chests don't do it for me - I do like "some" hair on a man's chest (but not an entire rug!).
    Not into the hairy back and shoulders though - I'll pass at that

  17. #117
    Registered User ~*~Saligal~*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford etc - all now beardies. Any ladies about to change their votes?

    Great Goatees - Famous Style | Fashion Expert | Catwalk Clothes | Photos
    From the feedback in the thread, not all women were anti-goaties - but mostly anti-full-bush-on-face look....
    (I would say "no" to Harrison Ford - he's just plain too old and wrinkley these days)

  18. #118
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Stevenage
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Well until this year I have never sported any facial hair. I grew some for charity earlier in the year and now have a trimmed moustache/soul patch combo (basically a goatee but not joined up!!).

    It's amazing how it had polarized people on it. People are about 50/50 on liking it or hating it. My girlfriend likes it and so do I, that's the main thing!

  19. #119
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    I'm not bothered whether a man has facial hair or not, depends if it suits him but I do find it attractive if a man does have a beard or goatee that he keeps it trimmed and tidy and looked after, when they are unkempt they look awful.

  20. #120
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Waltham Abbey
    Posts
    5,534
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Facial hair - Yes or No?

    Gav has recently grown a beard (see his profile pic on here). I think he looks absolutely gorgeous with it and I'm not a big fan of beards normally.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 1000 silly things to do with a hair-piece?
    By Ghost in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 23rd-May-2006, 11:53 PM
  2. Long hair and bobby dazzlers
    By kiwichook in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 6th-October-2005, 06:08 PM
  3. Public Information Board - Hair pulling
    By Tessalicious in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 31st-August-2005, 11:40 AM
  4. Hair straightening advice
    By Northants Girly in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 18th-October-2004, 08:28 AM
  5. Hair
    By Debster in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17th-September-2002, 04:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •