Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Move' requests

Re: 'Move' requests

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJames
    Err... dunno, have you?
    It was a devious route using a diversionary tactic but I'm sure it worked, victory is mine.

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoC
    It was a devious route using a diversionary tactic but I'm sure it worked, victory is mine.
    Fine, I'm off to Windsor races for the afternoon, I'll have to grudgingly concede victory.

Fine, I'm off to Windsor races for the afternoon
    ...and as I'm stuck in the office for another several hours I have to concede that you get the last laugh there

Quote Originally Posted by bigdjiver
    I like all of the feedback I can get. I hate it because I cannot remember it from week to week - too many partners, and a very poor dance memory.
    I have to agree
    Love feedback - poor memory - too many ladies

Ideally tell me before track starts -easier to slot in
    Also happy to be reminded. - My priority is to give you the best dance I can, and that means giving you your favourite moves to the current tune - But then I also like ladies sabotaging me and enforcing their own breaks/shines/improvisation - Kind of saying to me "I'm feeling this, What about yo?"

I'll may or may not agree but I do like the input - otherwise I'd go and dance with a hatstand

PS - Guaranteed way to get second/third dance - If I fail to fit it muscially in before the end of the song . . .Worth trying??

Do ladies (followers) learn moves at workshops?

I don't. I don't need too (praps I'm odd?). After all, in freestyle it's the man's job to lead me properly. IMHO, a lady doesn't need to know any moves if she can respond to the man's lead.

Workshops are useful for the ladies if the follower on the stage is stylish. We can watch her and nick style points and subtle body movements with which to impress the men at a later date.

BTW Boys, I really like that walky, flippy, spinny move that we did in class last week so be sure to incorporate it every time you dance with me. Ta.

Daisy

(An Observant Little FLower)
    Last edited by Daisy Chain; 18th-July-2005 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Chain
    I don't. I don't need too (praps I'm odd?). After all, in freestyle it's the man's job to lead me properly. IMHO, a lady doesn't need to know any moves if she can respond to the man's lead.

Workshops are useful for the ladies if the follower on the stage is stylish. We can watch her and nick style points and subtle body movements with which to impress the men at a later date.

BTW Boys, I really like that walky, flippy, spinny move that we did in class last week so be sure to incorporate it every time you dance with me. Ta.

Daisy

(An Observant Little FLower)
    I looked out for you at Nantwich the Saturday before last Daisy, to show you just such a move....but alas, you were elsewhere apparently, leaving the Mavericks to play "Dance the night away" to a room utterly devoid of walky, flippy, spinny things . Next time D, next time......

I have no problem with anyone asking me about any move, and I'm happy to help in anyway I can....I just don't always know what which move they're talking about!

Thread Information