Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complaint about Franck

Versailles (yeah, in the chateau itself !)
    Not offended, sweet Tramp. Just intrigued....

Wx

The Forum Legend
    Hey.

Gotta find something to do to pass a long, boring Sunday afternoon.

Why don't people have tea dances anymore??

Steve

I would love to go to tea dances but don't know how to dance like that....

But I thought you were bored Monday to Friday... add Sunday and that makes a lot of bored... why ?????

Wx

The Forum Legend
    Cos I like to be active and doing things.

Although, I wasn't really bored yesterday. Just chillin' out with nothing too specific to do. Was nice. Can't remember the last time I was actually at home for a weekend!!

Steve

Omnipotent Moderatrix (LMC)
    Originally posted by Franck

Oh Dear: just joshing, M. Pauly. Cheer up!

Omnipresent Administrator Franck's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Emma
    Oh Dear: just joshing, M. Pauly. Cheer up!
    Thanks Emma, but I was fine about it.
    My combination of smilies was meant to convey a mocking pout (or something like that), it serves me well in real life, but obviously does not translate so easily online

Franck.

Franck,

I hear that you're not very well at the moment, I therefore missed out on your Monday night class again tonight. You'd better come back soon before your venues get over-run with Sassanacks like me.

Get well soon...

Of course, he's not REALLY ill

The rapacious incoherent buffoon was merely actively concealing his true intention (to avoid some Sassenach he'd heard was visiting)

The Forum Legend
    Yeah.

I bet that's true Graham.....

Will, you should write a complaint letter about him

Steve

Gosh - this thing's really good! Just look at the second sentence!!

Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that Mr. Steve Lampert would waste everyone else's time. And now that he has, we must unequivocally reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from Steve's memoranda. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, to believe that the boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to Steve's demands is to deceive ourselves. You might object to my claim that he will stop at nothing to get his way. But bear in mind that if he wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Steve has commented that his treatises are not worth getting outraged about. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that his disquisitions manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: perpetuate inaccurate and dangerous beliefs about male-female relationships. Phase two: pass off all sorts of wrongheaded and obviously catty stuff on others as a so-called "inner experience".

Although sappy traitors all over the country are now having an absolute field day with their new-found freedoms supposedly granted by Steve's editorials, Steve has, at times, called me "scornful" or "spineless". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to provide the worst classes of amoral, ribald so-called experts there are with an irresistible temptation to base racial definitions on lineage, phrenological characteristics, skin hue, and religion. I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, he is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore!

Is it not positively the distinguishing feature of Steve's complaints to reward mediocrity? If Steve wants to pit people against each other, fine. Just don't make me develop a subconscious death wish while he's at it. Just because you can do something does not mean it's okay to do it. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: It is a dangerous folly to ignore the threat to democracy posed by vulgar psychopaths. Ask yourself: Is he just trying to divert attention from his unprovoked aggression? I bet you'll answer the same way that I did, because we both know that Steve's janissaries often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say, so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to reinforce what is best in people.

The Forum Legend
    First, to believe that the boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to Steve's demands is to deceive ourselves
    Actually, you'd better believe this one.....

Steve

Omnipresent Administrator Franck's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Of course, he's not REALLY ill

Originally posted by Graham
    The rapacious incoherent buffoon was merely actively concealing his true intention (to avoid some Sassenach he'd heard was visiting)
    Dash... rumbled
    I simply could not face the competition...
    All the women were raving on and on about Will after Monday / Wednesday and Saturday... I could not have faced the humiliation...
    So instead, I hatched a dastardly plot, and sent Obi to teach in my place!
    *cackles madly*

Well *would cackle madly if I had a voice to do so *

Franck.

The Forum Legend
    Poor Franck....

Hope you're better soon mate!

Steve

Dear The Tramp,

I hate to be a pedant, but what the hell was that so called rant all about. I might be an imbecile, but it seems to me that that whole episode was beyond comprehension.

Perhaps you were feeling slightly odd when you wrote it, but as pieces of writing go it was beyond the obvious. If it were given a mark for taste and grammatical sense it would receive none. I don't pretend to be knowledgeable in these matters, however if anyone understood what you were trying to say I'd either accuse them of lying or berate them for being off their trolley. My posts tend to betray my thoughts more often that not and members of the audience shouldn't be fooled into thinking I'm being righteous in this little rebut.

However, in future, can I ask you to be more precise in your accusations and mindless rhetoric. No doubt, it would help me as well as countless others. Don't be ashamed of being different; just make sure "the people" can understand first. Cheers!!

Yours confused
    Curtain

Thread Information