Thread: Tues 10th - Culter

Wink Tues 10th - Culter

Meant to put a post up about this earlier... Gus just reminded me :sorry:
    Lisa: A sincere thank you for the chocolate (and a not so sincere thank you for the embarrassment ) - but I felt that I didn't deserve it; a very poor performance on my part. However I did feel that your first intermediate class was indeed first class and you deserved a reward more than I (Erm... It was your 1st wasn't it?).

{For those curious; she offered a chocolate reward for the best 'circle in - lady's hands on chest' seen in the class. And since me and Nial were at the front, we got to compete for it with everyone else observing... I don't mind - just would have preferred to do the move a bit lot better than I did.}

Re: Tues 10th - Culter

Originally posted by Gadget
    Meant to put a post up about this earlier... Gus just reminded me :sorry:
    Lisa: A sincere thank you for the chocolate (and a not so sincere thank you for the embarrassment ) - but I felt that I didn't deserve it; a very poor performance on my part. However I did feel that your first intermediate class was indeed first class and you deserved a reward more than I (Erm... It was your 1st wasn't it?).

{For those curious; she offered a chocolate reward for the best 'circle in - lady's hands on chest' seen in the class. And since me and Nial were at the front, we got to compete for it with everyone else observing... I don't mind - just would have preferred to do the move a bit lot better than I did.}
    Merci, Monsieur Gadget!

It was indeed my first class. Thankfully Franck was there to hold my hand!

As for the choccy thing ....It was an impromtu moment that distracted me from what I was going to say! Have to mention the lovely ladies that were doing all the sexy/slinky parts for you and Niall though. Go ladies!
    Oh yes ... it was very nice of you to give me the choccy back. I enjoyed devouring it on the drive home!

Lisa x

Thread Information