Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Ceroc Forum Story ......

The Oracle
    ... "So that's what happened to my cat!" She rushed off to phone the RSPCA, but was stopped in her tracks by a crazed looking Sheena. She explained that the man from the RSPCA had stroked her trousers, and promptly locked her in a kennel. She only got out when she was adopted by...

Bill !!!- (who fancied a new pet for christmas.) However he had deserted her when he went underground to hide his shame from being kicked off Wendy's BTC team ( he was the first afterall!!) and being beaten in the dance arena by Snoopy the dog! Oh the shame off it all Now poor, poor Sheena has been left defensless in the dance world and is seeking .........

B.T.C.
    retribution on those who would fondle her trousers and unzip her looking for hidden treasure. 'How dare they' she thought, cus she thought a lot did Sheena, 'how dare they' ( she said again - specially for the hard of thinking and reading).

I'll show them that there's more to me than wit, charm, sophistication, dancing ability, organisational skills, sweetness and light ................. to prove to everyone what I'm capable of I'm going to......................

( how come I've only found this thread now !!!!! took me ages to read this to find out what on earth was going on!!!!)

Blog Entries
    ....run out and do all of Curtain's Xmas shopping for him! So she grabbed her bag & rushed off to....

Commercial Operator
    ...Oxfam, aware as ever that Curtain was a poor impoverished student: as if there was any other kind. If you look carefully and REALLY think about the recipient, one can truly buy the most amazing gifts, she was thinking. Just as she was looking through the touchy0feely rack, a warm glow came over her, as if she had had her Readybrek that morning, as she remembered that gift.....

....... of alphabet knickers Heather had given her last Christmas to help her spelling, and how she had spent ages working out how best to show them off before she came up with FRANCK.

Nevertheless, she continued to look at Oxfam's woolly hats for new headgear for Curtain, until she finally saw something she thought was just the job.

However, Sheena wasn't sure he would appreciate it, as .............

B.T.C.
    the book had a very long title and only a few pictures and so was hardly suitable for univeristy studnets ( ). The title diod seem to strike a chord................'The art of DJ'ing. How to make That Special Night Go With a Swing and entertain music hungry dancers for hours on end and crack a few jokes at the same time while defining the exact nature of Blues Music'.

While she pursed her lips and gazed at the cover something suddenly struck her.......

...it was the flailing arms and legs of a serial airstepper. "why on earth are they doing that in an Oxfam shop?" she mused. They were doing it because....

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar
    there was at least one square foot of free space! (Not counting the height of the ceiling, which, if you took that into account, meant there would be more than enough cubic area to satisfy the conditions required by the Health and Safety of Serial Airsteppers Executive ).
    However they had not reckoned on Sheena walking into their dance space and so left her no option but to pull the wet haddock (that Gus had so kindly sent her for just such an ocassion ) from her shoulder bag and to begin beating them both soundly with it. As they lay motionless, face-down on the ground, Sheena bent slowly and reached forward to turn them over and to her horror.................

saw none other than Elliot and Graham - limbs all entwined as they had taken a tumble and their unconcious faces splatterd with rather smelly fish scales..phew!!!!! Gus had obviously got that one at the reduced counter!!

Sheena pinched her nose and bent down towards them to......

The Forum Legend
    ...check if they (and especially Elliot) needed CPR....

Originally posted by Bill
    the book had a very long title and only a few pictures and so was hardly suitable for univeristy studnets ( ).

Oh really!!!

Despite my limited knowledge on spelling Mr B.T.C College lecturer - I think you will find that diod is spelt did and studnets are spelt students maybe you would like a picture instead??

fran

Originally posted by Fran

Oh really!!!

Despite my limited knowledge on spelling Mr B.T.C College lecturer - I think you will find that diod is spelt did and studnets are spelt students maybe you would like a picture instead??

fran

That's right Fran!!!!! You tell him, girl!!!!!!!! :

Heather,

Originally posted by Heather

That's right Fran!!!!! You tell him, girl!!!!!!!! :

Heather,
    urmmm,.... now that I have had time to dwell on it - I would like to say that was said in fun Mr B.T.C and there is a certain irony in me telling someone how to spell - could'nt resist it though

fran

ps

and I was springing to the defence of all the uni students - even if I am part time

now back to the next exciting installment........ ( I cant go because its not my turn) but will someone please because i am really enjoying reading it all.
    had a thought I could design a book with the finished story and maybe it could be auctioned at the next Scottish comp??? just a thought.

Originally posted by TheTramp
    ...check if they (and especially Elliot) needed CPR....
    fran

B.T.C.
    and to her utter astonishnment they did not need CPR but what they did need was that next vital clue in the mystery that had clouded their waking hours so they undid Sheena's touchy feely trousers because little did she know that that special design on her knickers was not at all a simple design but a message in brail which would tell them the whereabouts of that all important clue.

So Elliot closed his eyes ( being a gentleman ) and felt sheena's underwear. The message read.................

B.T.C.
    Originally posted by Fran

Oh really!!!

fran
    normally yes...BUT where I teach we don't have students...we have studnets. It's a devious ply manufatcured by the authorities to circumvent certain EEC regulations over the exact definition of European students. We can claim extra money by them not being students but by being studnets. Brings extra revenue to the north east economy. I just have to tend them every now and again. A little watering and a few misplaced anictdotes ( no facts obviously !!).

Hope that clarifies things for everyone.

now on with the plot.where were we....oh yes in Sheena's knickers

So Elliot closed his eyes ( being a gentleman ) and felt Sheena's underwear. The message read.................
    ....... "Ann Summers, 100% rubber, Size (indecipherable)". Aha, thought Elliot, that is why Sheena's avatar bounces so much. In pursuit of the treasure, he and Graham rushed to their nearest Ann Summers shop, only to find ...............

Commercial Operator
    ......Scot.....

Thread Information