Thread: Nicole Cutler teaching MJ!!!

Nicole Cutler teaching MJ!!!

OK, so she wasn't teaching MJ, but she was teaching latin styling to MJ moves. And some very nice stuff to incorporate. This was at The Winning Post, Twickenham on Wednesday - first time I have been.

Rumour has it that it's possible she might be teaching some rumba and cha-cha as well as a styling class for yer regular MJ. Looks like Wednesdays may no longer be a night off.

Lovely mix of music on Wednesday as well.

Hard to believe that a Goddess like Nicole Cutler is also a humble mortal as well Good to see her having a go at freestyle with the punters! AND she was assisted in the MJ by a very woolly person indeed.

M

Re: Nicole Cutler teaching MJ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    OK, so she wasn't teaching MJ, but she was teaching latin styling to MJ moves. And some very nice stuff to incorporate. This was at The Winning Post, Twickenham on Wednesday - first time I have been.

Rumour has it that it's possible she might be teaching some rumba and cha-cha as well as a styling class for yer regular MJ. Looks like Wednesdays may no longer be a night off.
    M
    yup throughout May

Quote Originally Posted by Lounge Lizard
    yup throughout May
    She's not even getting a week off?

well perhaps one week, but Nicole is defiantly booked for three Wednesdays in May
    so are you going to come over!!
    P

Defiantly!!!! What did you do to her??

M

Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    Defiantly!!!! What did you do to her??

M
    I offered her a regular slot as our resident teacher at the winning post and she accepted
    Not just for May but every week (unless Nicole has prior bookings) - plus we still have Nina, Simon & Rena once a month
    peter

I love cha cha and rumba and am slowly seducing my partner over to these dances (she was put off ballroom and latin at school).

I will be making every effort to get to this venue each week (M25 permitting). If you ever want to run a weekender that only teaches the latin dances then please put a ticket aside for me.

I found Nicole charming and approachable and can't believe you managed to get someone that has long been one of my personal dance "superstars" to teach for you(us). If you ever manage to open another venue closer to Kent with a similar format then I will ditch one of my current weekly events to get to that one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef
    I love cha cha and rumba and am slowly seducing my partner over to these dances (she was put off ballroom and latin at school).

I will be making every effort to get to this venue each week (M25 permitting). If you ever want to run a weekender that only teaches the latin dances then please put a ticket aside for me.

I found Nicole charming and approachable and can't believe you managed to get someone that has long been one of my personal dance "superstars" to teach for you(us). If you ever manage to open another venue closer to Kent with a similar format then I will ditch one of my current weekly events to get to that one as well.
    Hopefully first monday of every month in Hastings

Thread Information