Thread: Ceroc Promo CD.

Canterbury, Kent - The garden of England.

Smile Ceroc Promo CD.

Has anyone else seen the new Ceroc Promo CD ?

It is normally available on the front desk when you enter your venue.

It is free for anyone to take and pass on to people who might be persuaded to take up Ceroc.

It contains a promo film which includes lots of dancing, an interview with James Cronin as well as comments from lots of other dancers.

It also contains an application form which a new member can fill in which entitles them to free membership.

It strikes me as being an excellent idea and a good way of showing people what Ceroc is like. I'm sure that it will help to get more new members through the doors.

I'm not aware of any other organisations doing anything like this. Well done Ceroc for some inovative and original thinking !

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Re: Ceroc Promo CD.

Its a fab idea - we had some, but they were so popular that they almost flew out the door
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

I have not seen them yet.

Are they allowed to be copied by the lucky recipients? I would be grateful for something to give out to people I try and persuade to come.

(Note to me: Check if the dancing clips are on the website) (I am guessing No - and hoping to be proven wrong)

I suggested along time ago that they made a promo CD with a lot of dancing on and sold it through pound shops, or, a more expensive version with a magazine through newsagents. This is another area where cooperation between organisations and a National Federation would benefit all.

I would like to see new member admit ones given out to the normal membership. If that seems too generous at least give admit ones new members and admit ones to members near to new venues.

I've got a copy of it. Part of it is taken from that "Post Modern Pastimes" programme that was on Channel 4 a couple of years ago.

Thread Information