Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pet Hate

The Oracle
    Originally posted by Graham
    Use of aerosol smelly stuff in the toilets
    It's better than smelly bodies on the dance floor.

David

Commercial Operator
    Gotta agree with David................poll?

yup! Mr Grumpy it is then.

Originally posted by DavidB
    It's better than smelly bodies on the dance floor.

David
    Just to clarify, it's the aerosol I object to, not the smelly stuff. The propellant action leaves a choking residue for the rest of the evening in a very confined space. Splash it on, roll it on, shake it on, whatever, but please don't spray it!!

smoking in the dance hall

Originally posted by Graham
    Perhaps I should change my avatar to Mr Grumpy, but I thought of a couple more pet hates:

Smoking in the dance hall
    Use of aerosol smelly stuff in the toilets
    We must be lucky in Aberdeen as there are only one or two people who smoke in the dance hall so it's not a problem for me.

My worry would be chasing away any male smokers if there was to be a total ban. It's tough out there for us women you know, we would have to run even faster, knocking folk out to get to a man in time before the next dance starts (and then some other woman nips in just as you are about to grab your man!:reallymad )

Eh as far as the smelly stuff goes, well you know the saying "Men sweat, ladies glow", says it all really!

Sandy

Re smoking in the dance hall

My tuppenceworth...

I've noticed that there are actually very few regulars in Glasgow that smoke and those that do usually go outside or into the hallway so they're not smoking where people are dancing. Usually, the people who are smoking in the dance hall are the new-comers and they rarely come back (and if they do it's only for one or two more weeks). It's the same with groups of hillwalkers - they're usually non-smokers and any that do smoke are usually new-comers who only stick at it for a short while...

One thing that bugs me when I'm out (not necessarily at dancing) is candles. They really dry out the contact lenses... :reallymad

Jayne

Re: Re smoking in the dance hall

Originally posted by Jayne

One thing that bugs me when I'm out (not necessarily at dancing) is candles. They really dry out the contact lenses... :reallymad
    Have you tried holding the candles further away from your eyes?

I agree that hardly anyone smokes in the hall in Glasgow, and many thanks to everyone who does go outside when they feel the need for a quick drag/rest.

Angry

Not sure if anyone's mentioned any of these before as pet hates, but mine are all along similar lines, ie obstacles to that smooth and sensual feeling of skin on skin (bet that grabbed your attention!!!).

What I mean (before I wander too far into the byways of my mind) is that it can be very difficult to dance smoothly with someone who:
    - has her arms festooned with bracelets
    - is wearing big chunky rings
    - has on clothes that are made of jaggy or crocheted material

I'm sure there are things about guys' attire that some ladies find gruesome too ( did I hear someone mention sleeveless vests again?)

Thumbs down VESTS

Originally posted by John S
    ( did I hear someone mention sleeveless vests again?)
    YES....!

Amanda

Originally posted by John S
    Not sure if anyone's mentioned any of these before as pet hates, but mine are all along similar lines, ie obstacles to that smooth and sensual feeling of skin on skin (bet that grabbed your attention!!!).

What I mean (before I wander too far into the byways of my mind) is that it can be very difficult to dance smoothly with someone who:
    - has her arms festooned with bracelets
    - is wearing big chunky rings
    - has on clothes that are made of jaggy or crocheted material

I'm sure there are things about guys' attire that some ladies find gruesome too ( did I hear someone mention sleeveless vests again?)
    Hey John, you are stripping us of all our bits!

Now there's an idea, maybe we should go "au natural"??

Saying that - would we keep our shoes on??

Sandy

Originally posted by Sandy

Hey John, you are stripping us of all our bits!
    I should be so lucky!!!

Originally posted by Sandy

Now there's an idea, maybe we should go "au natural"??

Saying that - would we keep our shoes on??

Sandy
    What is it about you quines up north? First we have the "Commando" thread, now this suggestion - I mean, I know it's summer, but it's hardly St Tropez up there, is it???

Mind you, it was so hot last night in Marco's that your idea was pretty appealing - or, if you had to watch, pretty appalling??!!

B.T.C.
    I don't know..........I go off for two weeks and what happens when I return ..............more talk of scantily dressed dancers...... dancing au naturale .......sorry........

I just had a wonderful/dreadful image of the moves that can be done and all those hot sweaty bits moving about

Well if it's hot then I'm going to put my vest back on - especially for Amanda who so loves vests

Went to a beach party in Stopckport - V & L did a class and a demo - and even with a thin shirt and shorts it was still very hot. Many of the women had swim suits/bikinis on......not that I noticed too much.:sorry

What about a dance holiday at a naturist resort.........now that would be fun .........sorry I'm still in holiday mode and thinking of my week in Greece. Mind you it was really hot out in Gus's back garden. Girls......if Gus gets to the Scottish champs you're in for a treat - especially if he has his famous orange trousers on.

Rambling again.......ah well nice to be back

A dance holiday at a naturist resort!

Well the secret move would be there for all to see,
    some things are better left to the imagination.

Sandy its time to go back on the tablets!

regards

ooohhh er missus

Originally posted by bill foreman
    Well if it's hot then I'm going to put my vest back on - especially for Amanda who so loves vests .........
    Mmmmmmm..... Looking forward to it already - save the first dance for me Bill.

What about a dance holiday at a naturist resort.........now that would be fun .........
    OK then folks - who is going to admit cerocing in the buff? And before you ask - yes I have - but with whom I am not telling...

Amanda

Amanda!

I think everyone who has read your input to the web site would never doubt that you had ceroced in the buff!

but!

was it double trouble and what were the best moves!

Did you keep eye contact!

etc,etc,etc!

regards

Omnipotent Moderatrix (LMC)

Re: ooohhh er missus

Originally posted by Amanda

cerocing in the buff?

Blimey...this is a whole angle of ceroc that I'd never considered before....

yeah! right Emma!

Omnipotent Moderatrix (LMC)
    No, really John..but obviously now it's come up I'm going to give it full and serious consideration

Talking

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by John

Amanda!

I think everyone who has read your input to the web site would never doubt that you had ceroced in the buff!
    but!
    was it double trouble and what were the best moves!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just joined the ceroc chat forum a couple of days back, and must say that this chat forum seems to be quite lively
    This discussion about cercoing in the buff seems ...well... err... intriguing

Still waiting for a post to find out if "The chilli" was dancing double trouble!

Wow, you Cerocer really know how to swing

Cheers,
    Sherwin

ps Ðplease ignore the formatting, itÕs the first time IÕve been on this chat forum Ð may get better as time goes by

Now look what you've gone and done Amanda! This poor guy is only just on the forum and already his mind is being warped. Be careful though please.....i mean i'm the one who has to dance with them in Dundee.....and um...in the buff doesn't appeal to me ...keep your thongs on guys!!!
    Anyways i'm just jealous....where the hell did you find someone to participate in your ...erm...."extra curricular activities"?
    Sure does put a whole new light on cerocing

filthycute x x

Thread Information