Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pet Hate

Re: Covert Action Team!!!

Originally posted by Heather
    I think the Covert Ceroc Team have already been in action with the offending person , Gus, I think they have already confiscated his black and white shoes, maybe that explains why he was dancing in his bare feet !!!!
    Fear not ... they haven't finished with him yet. They have yet to subject him to;

Ordeal by R&R: He's forced to dance with a series of ex-R&R females who consistently pull back till his shoulders and elbows need reconstructive surgery

Ordeal by Stalker: A new beginner will mysteriously starts who will thinks he's the geatest dancer but has had her sense of rhythm surgicaly removed. she will proceed to pester him for endless dances all night.

Given the sensitivity of some of the forum members I will not go into details of the most feared Ordeal, i.e. Odreal by Filthy & Co. ... but you can imagine....

Of course all this would have been avoided if someone had just walked up to him and told him not to be a prat and show some consideration.........

Don't want to go looking for trouble!!!!!!

:sorry I might be called Miss Bossy (can't think why!!!!! ) but although I like to speak my mind, I don't exactly go looking for trouble. (If it finds me I'll defend my corner!!).
    So you can understand why a poor wee Dundee lassie like myself didn't march up to the 6 foot something plonker and tell him to stop being a prat!!!! (Even although I felt like it)

I'll leave him to you Gus- if he's at the Scottish Competition.
    (Scot informs me we are not allowed to call it a Championship on orders from Ceroc HQ!!!!)

Heather

Thread Information