Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beach Ballroom April 2005

Re: Beach Ballroom April 2005

I only managed to make it on Sunday this time but had a great time wish I had been there for Friday and Sat heard the music was great as always and Howard and Nicola's showcase was awesome....

So many fab dances in one day yum: as always,hugs to tiggerbabe for my first dance of the day(not bad in those heels huh... ) and what can i say huge thanks to Nick and Phil for so many fantastic dances and great fun.....

Huge hugs to the tramp for insisting I travelled up on the Sunday,great music,fab dances and for making sure I got back to Dundee safe and sound......

Also well done Franck for yet again another superb event!

Cheeks

Aka:Big Puppies ...still debating the change Franck....

The Original Scooby Dave Hancock's Avatar

Although I was only there on the Saturday night I'd just like to say huge thank you to Sheena for the absolutely fantastic job that she did on the night with the tunes. Couldn't believe it when someone said it was quarter to one as I thought (and hoped) that there was still a couple of hours left!! The night absolutely flew in and a special thanks to all the ladies (and boys) who let me have the pleasure of 3 minutes of their time.

As always wonderful to see so many friends from accross Scotland in Aberdeen and a big up to Franck for organising another superb event

Ditto to the above. Another great weekend - thanks Franck and everyone else involved in organising it. Thanks also to Howard and Nicola for some fabulous workshops especially the latin and blues yesterday - AWESOME!
    Loved your showcase guys and the repartie over the weekend. Thanks to everyone that danced with me - roll on June!
    Kay.

It is always a pleasure dancing at the Beach Ballroom.

Just wanted to say thanks...well done to all the organisers and all everyone who worked on the evening.

Sheena.....you did real good!!!

Thanks for all the lovely dances.

Cheers

David

PS: Bill.....WOW!....I knew you would be fab to dance with....thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by David Chu
    It is always a pleasure dancing at the Beach Ballroom.

PS: Bill.....WOW!....I knew you would be fab to dance with....thanks.
    Now you know how us ladies feel! But we call it something other than WOW!

Nick

Replying on behalf of Phil as well. Just wanted so say thank you for the very kind comments. We had a fantastic time and everyone was incredibly welcoming. We would love to see you down here for fun and frolics, accommodation and dance partners provided.

We will be back up again, as soon as possible - I can't believe it's taken me three years to come up.
    I must say - Aberdeen is lovely and totally threw my preconceptions out the window.
    Thank you again to all the wonderful ladies (too many to mention), who wanted to play . . .

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hancock
    a special thanks to all the ladies (and boys) who let me have the pleasure of 3 minutes of their time.
    You can have 3 minutes of my time anytime!!

Also thanks to all the other lovely guys I danced with, Tiggerbabe for the fab bloosey music , Franck for arranging it all, and Jennifer for giving me a lift.

Was a wee bit disappointed for a while at the lack of men, particularly when certain gentlemen started dancing with each other instead of the ladies (highly entertaining to watch, though!), but then decided to start pouncing on men as soon as they looked like they were leaving the floor....... Poor guys.... Attack by the Little Monkey.... Scary.... Anyway, I had a fab time!

Monkey

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome - what a weekend!
    Thanks to Frank for inviting us, Phil for my new name, 'The Pole' Although I will let the girls in London decide how I got it!.
    Sheena, you're a star, Creeking Legs, The Lady with the horse, Gadget, Kay, Cheeks, Lisa (thanks for the amazing dances), best of luck to Tramps in Australia.
    The saturday night was special, what a venue and great music of course from Sheena
    Thank you also for your very kind comments.
    We had such a great time and feel we have made some new friends.
    Oh, and just in case anyone is wondering, I had absolutely no sleep last night
    Howard (& Nicola)

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Welcome to the forum
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Great weekend's dancing
    Thank you to Howard and Nicola - especially Nicola for the couple of dances I managed to steal

So many lovley ladies in so many lovley dresses and outfits {}... If I didn't dance with anyone, it was not for the lack of trying - a big and to everyone I did dance with. Cool floor , cool tunes , cool moves , cool dances , cool showcase , hot and sticky Gadget

A special to Phil and his dancing to the last track of Sunday.

Thread Information